Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

Discus and support Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards. In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YokedPizza95248, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards.

In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout.

:)

YokedPizza95248, Jan 7, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

can't buy as a gift

As far as I know you can only buy games as gifts. If you want to buy Gold, buy a physical card or a code from an online retailer. :)
    Thanks for the answer. Xbox Live Gold can be bought as a gift but not now because of this problem. Why does Store never work correctly?(

I do not see any option to Buy as Gift for Xbox Live subscription. I'm not even sure you can gift anything else other than games.
  3. krs113 Win User

can't buy as a gift

As far as I know you can only buy games as gifts. If you want to buy Gold, buy a physical card or a code from an online retailer. :)
    Thanks for the answer. Xbox Live Gold can be bought as a gift but not now because of this problem. Why does Store never work correctly?(
  4. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Unfortunately you can not purchase Xbox Live Gold with prepaid gift cards but would rather need to buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription or swtup a payment option such as paypal or credit.
  6. GustavoRS14 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

You cant buy Xbox Live Gold with Xbox gift Cards, it's not You wanted but You can use that money now in games.
Thema:

Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

1. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards? - Similar Threads - buy Live Gold

2. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  3. can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...: i usually activate my gold game using a pc and xbox marketplace site. I could buy / activate the NHL 2019 game but for Portal: Still Alive i keep getting "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed...
  4. Nao consigo comprar a live gold!!!!!!!!!! [I can not buy live gold !!!!!!!!!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo comprar a live gold!!!!!!!!!! [I can not buy live gold !!!!!!!!!!]: Eu tento comprar mais ai vai e aparece "Ocorreu um erro da nossa parte.Aguardar pode ajudar. E em cima aparece tente novamente ai eu tento mais n da por favor me ajudemm!!!!!!. Translation: [ I...
  5. Não consigo comprar o Xbox live gold - I can not buy Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo comprar o Xbox live gold - I can not buy Xbox Live Gold: Estou tentando compra a assinatura de xbox live gold mas não está aparecendo a opção de "Comprar" só aparece "Gerenciar" sendo que já expirou a assinatura que eu tinha....
  6. I bought Xbox Live Gold and the period started two weeks before the buy.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Xbox Live Gold and the period started two weeks before the buy.: So, I "renewed" our Xbox Live Gold service after two weeks of not having it, but anyway Microsoft charged me for those two weeks of offline!!!! What is happening, thieves in the house? Please...
  7. Do not let me buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do not let me buy xbox live gold: hello good night, I have a problem with the subscription of xbox live gold, it appears to me that I have to pay but it is not the option to pay with a gift card, I wait and they answer me :)...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying: So yesterday my xbox gold live expired so I put 15 credits on it and the next day it didnt buy I ALWAYS do this and it buys the next day. 98c4c6f9-bb85-4423-b785-cf5ab63651a6
  9. I can not find where to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not find where to buy xbox live gold: I searched everywhere. In the xbox store, on the xbox and microsoft site. The store only controls and share the gold. Please tell me where to renew the subscription....
  10. Buying Xbox live GOLD with microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Xbox live GOLD with microsoft account.: I've got simple question. Can I buy xbox live GOLD when I've got money on my microsoft account? 3368e3aa-72cd-4473-9461-84fb46c3c51d