Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

Discus and support Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards. In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YokedPizza95248, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards.

In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout.

:)

YokedPizza95248, Jan 7, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

can't buy as a gift

As far as I know you can only buy games as gifts. If you want to buy Gold, buy a physical card or a code from an online retailer. :)
    Thanks for the answer. Xbox Live Gold can be bought as a gift but not now because of this problem. Why does Store never work correctly?(

I do not see any option to Buy as Gift for Xbox Live subscription. I'm not even sure you can gift anything else other than games.
  3. krs113 Win User

can't buy as a gift

As far as I know you can only buy games as gifts. If you want to buy Gold, buy a physical card or a code from an online retailer. :)
    Thanks for the answer. Xbox Live Gold can be bought as a gift but not now because of this problem. Why does Store never work correctly?(
  4. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Unfortunately you can not purchase Xbox Live Gold with prepaid gift cards but would rather need to buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription or swtup a payment option such as paypal or credit.
  6. GustavoRS14 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

You cant buy Xbox Live Gold with Xbox gift Cards, it's not You wanted but You can use that money now in games.
Thema:

Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

1. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards? - Similar Threads - buy Live Gold

2. Do not let me buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do not let me buy xbox live gold: hello good night, I have a problem with the subscription of xbox live gold, it appears to me that I have to pay but it is not the option to pay with a gift card, I wait and they answer me :)...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying: So yesterday my xbox gold live expired so I put 15 credits on it and the next day it didnt buy I ALWAYS do this and it buys the next day. 98c4c6f9-bb85-4423-b785-cf5ab63651a6
  4. I can not find where to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not find where to buy xbox live gold: I searched everywhere. In the xbox store, on the xbox and microsoft site. The store only controls and share the gold. Please tell me where to renew the subscription....
  5. Buying Xbox live GOLD with microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Xbox live GOLD with microsoft account.: I've got simple question. Can I buy xbox live GOLD when I've got money on my microsoft account? 3368e3aa-72cd-4473-9461-84fb46c3c51d
  6. compre una cuenta xbox live gold 12 meses (Buy an Xbox Live Gold account 12 months)

in XBoX Accessibility
    compre una cuenta xbox live gold 12 meses (Buy an Xbox Live Gold account 12 months): compre una cuenta xbox live gold 12 meses funciona juegos online pero no juegos fisicos duros Translate-Buy an Xbox Live Gold account 12 months it works online games but not hard physical games...
  7. I cannot buy the Live Gold offer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot buy the Live Gold offer: Hi, i cannot buy the xbox live offer 2mx2€ because when i want to buy that the page send me to Manage or Buy as a gift, that is because i have an actual suscription but i want to expand that 2...
  8. No puedo comprar xbox live gold [ I can't buy Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo comprar xbox live gold [ I can't buy Xbox Live Gold]: E estado comprando tarjetas de Prepago, pero se activo la renovación automática y e intentado reactivarla con saldo de mi cuenta de microsoft pero no me deja hacer nada por que dice que tengo un...
  9. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...
  10. achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...: j'ai dépensé pres de 100$ pour pouvoir jouer a gta. en vain. ça fait 40 fois que jessaye de downloader le [Mod Removed – Profanity] de jeu et le download, en plus d'etre lent, (genre 2h facile...