Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

Discus and support Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards. In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YokedPizza95248, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards.

In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout.

:)

YokedPizza95248, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

1. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards? - Similar Threads - buy Live Gold

2. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...
  3. achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...: j'ai dépensé pres de 100$ pour pouvoir jouer a gta. en vain. ça fait 40 fois que jessaye de downloader le [Mod Removed – Profanity] de jeu et le download, en plus d'etre lent, (genre 2h facile...
  4. I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived: I want my v-bucks or I need a refund 6ae99954-7d4c-4614-ae91-f283a5434dd9
  5. Forced to buy xbox live gold even though single player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced to buy xbox live gold even though single player: fallout 76 single player won't start because screen locks me into buying xbox live gold even though I don't want or have asked to purchase mulitlplayer da3a9dda-fe2f-4b89-8c08-15235062a73f
  6. What have my dad to do, if he wants to buy me xbox live gold abonentment on the same console?

in XBoX on Windows
    What have my dad to do, if he wants to buy me xbox live gold abonentment on the same console?: What do we have to do, if my dad wants to buy me an xbox live gold abonentment on the same console? Do we have to buy on the account from my father the xbox live gold abonentment or do he have to...
  7. I cant buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant buy xbox live gold: Since this morning, i can t join a game and i cant buy live gold (i ve live gold until 18/10), i ve my cb or a code, but nothin works. what i ve to do? 3131f0ec-676e-4c84-a3d1-418abbb49017
  8. Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card?: Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card? 6620f0b1-8bf4-4485-b715-ccef9cbb61fd
  9. Cant buy Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant buy Xbox Live Gold: Hii Guys, My Gold ran out some days ago so i wanted to buy a new one...and i have 24€ left but when i wanna buy 1 month it says i cant because i would have -14€ than...can someone help me plzzz...
  10. PUBG keeps telling me to buy xbox live gold, although i already have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG keeps telling me to buy xbox live gold, although i already have it: Since today i cant play PUBG anymore. Like i said, PUBG keeps telling me to buy xbox live gold, although i already have it. Any solutions? fab9dd39-908e-445e-b0d8-b2a7a97b1516