Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

Discus and support Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards. In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YokedPizza95248, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards.

In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout.

:)

YokedPizza95248, Jan 7, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

can't buy as a gift

As far as I know you can only buy games as gifts. If you want to buy Gold, buy a physical card or a code from an online retailer. :)
    Thanks for the answer. Xbox Live Gold can be bought as a gift but not now because of this problem. Why does Store never work correctly?(

I do not see any option to Buy as Gift for Xbox Live subscription. I'm not even sure you can gift anything else other than games.
  3. wargeen Win User

xbox game pass ultimate

4. Harry37376 Win User

Gifting a friend

you should have the option to buy as a gift.
    Yep, if you go on the microsoft store on xbox, search for “xbox live gold”. Then select buy as gift, you can buy it for someone else, and they will get an xbox live message with the code.
  5. krs113 Win User

can't buy as a gift

As far as I know you can only buy games as gifts. If you want to buy Gold, buy a physical card or a code from an online retailer. :)
    Thanks for the answer. Xbox Live Gold can be bought as a gift but not now because of this problem. Why does Store never work correctly?(
  6. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
Thema:

Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

1. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards? - Similar Threads - buy Live Gold

2. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  3. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  4. Xbox Live Gold - kupno gry [Mod Translation-Xbox Live Gold - buying games]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold - kupno gry [Mod Translation-Xbox Live Gold - buying games]: Witam serdecznie, chcę kupić grę w Xbox Store - Hitman 2 Edycja Gold. Posiadam Xbox Live Gold do 1 grudnia, cena z Live Gold to 125zł, a bez Live Gold to ok. 170zł. Pytanie brzmi, jeżeli kupię grę...
  5. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  6. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  7. Buying Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Xbox Live Gold: So recently i have been trying to buy Xbox Live Gold but everytime i try it says "incorrectly formated postcode", i have been looking for a solution for a long time now and nothing seems to work....
  8. Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account: Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but it’s telling me that I need a payment method...
  9. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  10. can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...: i usually activate my gold game using a pc and xbox marketplace site. I could buy / activate the NHL 2019 game but for Portal: Still Alive i keep getting "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed...