Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

Discus and support Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JannyBoBanny, Oct 1, 2019.

1. JannyBoBanny
    JannyBoBanny Guest

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question.

My Gold just renewed this month.

I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool, right?

Then I realized I could have taken advantage of the 3 year limit on the Ultimate Pass upgrade, if I had bought another 2 years of Gold BEFORE I added the Ultimate.

My question is...

Can I cancel my current Ultimate Pass, buy 2 more years of Gold, re-subscribe to Ultimate and still be able to access the full 3 year deal? I don't want to cancel the Ultimate I have now unless I am able to get Ultimate again.

I don't know if it's a one time thing, exclusive to each account.

Halp.

Signed,

El Cheapo Who Loves a Good Deal

:)

JannyBoBanny, Oct 1, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Game pass ultimate includes Gold as well as game pass. Therefore if you subscribe to it, it will adjust the remaining months of your current gold subscription into ultimate, and cancel the gold subscription as you are already covered.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Hello Capitain Gonzo

To go back to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Only you would need to Cancel Auto Renewal on Ultimate Game Pass let it Expire and then Re-Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Refound game pass

Did you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate? If you did, cancellation and a refund will negate your Xbox Live Gold that was transferred to Ultimate.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the full 3 yrs of ultimate?

Wouldn't this be nice for us, but bad business for the company. Hehe.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the full 3 yrs of ultimate?

If you cancel your Ultimate you would loose your already paid time on Xbox live gold. But you still can add prepaid codes for gold or the normal gamepass.
    These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

You could find more Details to the rate here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass scroll down to the FAQ there you would find the current rates.
Thema:

1. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the... - Similar Threads - cancel current ultimate

2. Cancel gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel gold: I'm trying to cancel gold but nobody is letting me a0a9a294-36ba-4645-890f-54c1f5d26413
  3. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  4. Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel Xbox subscription & Close Xbox account: I have never had an Xbox, but I did create an Xbox account years ago to access Xbox Music. I would like to close this account and/or cancel my subscription to Xbox Live. However, the advice I...
  5. Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Live Gold not cancelled]: Gold üyeliğini iptal edemiyorum çünkü iptal etme bölümü yok. Kartımda para olmadığı için çekmemiş yani para olsa çekicek ve ben iptal etmek istiyorum. [Mod Removed Image - contained Personal...
  6. Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project: Goldeneye 007 reloaded came out on xbox 360 years ago. I wanted to play it but it was one of the last 360 games I bought. Then my console went out so I upgraded to xbox one. Sadly this game never...
  7. Cancelamento de assinatura (Subscription Cancellation)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelamento de assinatura (Subscription Cancellation): Boa noite preciso que voçês cancelem uma cobraça da game pass de renovação Grato Translation: Good evening I need you to cancel a renewal game pass charge thankful...
  8. TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...: So basically, I purchased Code:Vein back in July and definitely had the money on my card, and checked the purchase back on the 9th. The game and all of it's components were downloaded because the...
  9. Pre-oreder Failed - How long does it take to completely cancel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-oreder Failed - How long does it take to completely cancel?: I have a failed payment for a preorder and now im curious has to how long its going to take to fully cancel. I'm unable to psy it now has a household bill came out instead so would rather wait...
  10. cancelling gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelling gold: So, for the past couple of years I've been trying to log into my old microsoft account to cancel the gold subscription on what's now my dads xbox (i gave it to him when i got the xbox one) And...