Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

Discus and support Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JannyBoBanny, Oct 1, 2019.

1. JannyBoBanny
    JannyBoBanny Guest

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question.

My Gold just renewed this month.

I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool, right?

Then I realized I could have taken advantage of the 3 year limit on the Ultimate Pass upgrade, if I had bought another 2 years of Gold BEFORE I added the Ultimate.

My question is...

Can I cancel my current Ultimate Pass, buy 2 more years of Gold, re-subscribe to Ultimate and still be able to access the full 3 year deal? I don't want to cancel the Ultimate I have now unless I am able to get Ultimate again.

I don't know if it's a one time thing, exclusive to each account.

Halp.

Signed,

El Cheapo Who Loves a Good Deal

:)

JannyBoBanny, Oct 1, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Game pass ultimate includes Gold as well as game pass. Therefore if you subscribe to it, it will adjust the remaining months of your current gold subscription into ultimate, and cancel the gold subscription as you are already covered.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Hello Capitain Gonzo

To go back to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Only you would need to Cancel Auto Renewal on Ultimate Game Pass let it Expire and then Re-Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass.
  4. Suicidal Groove Win User

cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too

When you subscribed to Ultimate, Game Pass and Gold turn in one.

So, you cancelled both Gold and Game Pass.

Try to contact support if they can do something.
  5. KILLAMAN30 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

i have 2 year of game pass and one year seperate of gold. if i upgrade to ultimate game pass for 2 months and then cancel after the two months i will lose whats left of my one year of gold and game pass?
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the full 3 yrs of ultimate?

Wouldn't this be nice for us, but bad business for the company. Hehe.
Thema:

1. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the... - Similar Threads - cancel current ultimate

2. Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...: Eu comprei o Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate para uma das minhas contas e eu não conseguia baixar os jogos, então cancelei a compra no mês passado, tentei com outra conta e também não consegui então...
  3. Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription: This is some [mod removed] I have spent a hour trying to cancel my live subscription. It says go to manage subscription but it doesnt tell you how to get to manage subscription . It wasnt this...
  4. Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold cancelada[Translation-Xbox live gold cancelled]: Hola, ayer di comprar a una suscripción de Xbox Live Ultimate, pero al querer entrar en Fortnite (que entraba al haber comprado antes una Xbox Live Gold) no me dejaba porque decía que "mi cuenta...
  5. Cancelled

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled: Why has my order been cancelled for no reason 4782bfba-d1f9-4357-b688-6044aa349b3d
  6. CANCEL ACCOUNT - LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANCEL ACCOUNT - LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: I have done everything I can find to try to cancel my account and get my credit card off of this account and I've finally reported my credit card stolen and ordered a new card with a different...
  7. Cancel Subscription on expired card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Subscription on expired card: Hello My cards date expired and i thought i'd let my subscription to microsoft run out and end with it. But it did not. It says on the "how to cancel" troubleshooting that it should expire on...
  8. Cancelled download on Xbox Gamepass, and space is still taken up on SSD

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelled download on Xbox Gamepass, and space is still taken up on SSD: Hi, While downloading Metro Exodus I cancelled the download after some 10min. My disk space was around 120-130GB and once I started the download it went down to 55-60GB (I'm just writing...
  9. I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.: I need to cancel my Game Pass for PC (Beta). Xbox tried to withdraw my money 29 days after when the service should last for 30 days (And now the cancel option is locked). And I should be able to...
  10. Cancelling a current subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling a current subscription: So i have been trying to cancel my EA access subscription for MONTHS now because I want to capitalize on the $1 deal going on right now. But when i go to the website and go to services and...