Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

Discus and support Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was real young when my parents got me a xbox 360 so my mom decided to put my account on her microsoft account. Now that im older, in general, I want... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrDude360, Jul 9, 2019.

1. MrDude360
    MrDude360 Guest

I was real young when my parents got me a xbox 360 so my mom decided to put my account on her microsoft account. Now that im older, in general, I want to have my profile on my own account and, my Moms microsoft account has my xbox profile plastered all
    over it which doesnt look good when shes trying to get new products. I was wondering if theres any way to switch my profile to a diffrent microsoft account?

:)

MrDude360, Jul 9, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello MrDude,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, there is no way to move an Xbox profile from one Microsoft account to another. This is by design.

Creating a new account is an alternative however, you would be starting from scratch with Xbox. You would not be able to transfer over the games, licenses or friends list etc...

If your mom creates a new account, she would lose her email If it is a Microsoft domain email (MSN, Live, Outlook, Hotmail) along with any licenses subscriptions, email history and drafts.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Account management

5. H3PA80R Win User

Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?

You could only change the mail which is tied to your account. There is no option to transfer games, subscriptions or gamerscore to another account.
  6. onyxishere Win User

xbox360 profile recovery

Thema:

1. Can I change my xbox profile to a different Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - change profile different

2. Profile pic changed on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile pic changed on its own: Hello, my profile pic was changed and I'm wondering if i was hacked because how strange the situation is. So i boot up my xbox and i notice the gamer pic is off and its a monkey wearing a cape...
  3. how to change a profile to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change a profile to my xbox account?: Is it posible to change the profile of your account? Just the profile....not the nametag! a4302508-cb13-4738-a0ca-125288637b56
  4. Profile Address Country won't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Profile Address Country won't change: I'm trying to buy a name change for my account on PC, but when I go through the process, it asks me to add a profile address. I already have this done, along with Billing information, and payments...
  5. Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?: Back when my family first connected our xbox 360 to xbox live my dad connected my xbox profile to his Microsoft account. A number of years down the road this has been something of an inconvenience...
  6. I changed my primary email to my xbox one profile now i have problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my primary email to my xbox one profile now i have problems: The email change caused me not to be able to play games when loading any game it just says "Cant find previous data try agin or offline" also i cant join or start xbox chat parties and the xbox...
  7. I feel like I was unfairly bannes from changing my profile info

in XBoX Accessibility
    I feel like I was unfairly bannes from changing my profile info: I changed my profile picture yesterday to a picture of phil collins [Mod Removed] and was banned for a day from changing my profile picture.Now that the ban is over,I cannot change anything at all...
  8. Wont let me change profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wont let me change profile picture: For some reason when ever i try to change my profile picture to a custom picture it says i have to be an adult even though i have adult settings on. 9fbad0a5-0455-430c-896a-184b3651219a
  9. cambio correo vinculado a perfil de xbox[Change mail linked to Xbox profile]

in XBoX Accessibility
    cambio correo vinculado a perfil de xbox[Change mail linked to Xbox profile]: hola, tengo el problema de que quiero cambiar el correo que esta vinculado a mi perfil de xbox, el problema es que cuando lo intento me marca error y me da un código (80154021), y es muy necesario...
  10. When I change my xbox profile to a different email, will my gold subscription still be on my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I change my xbox profile to a different email, will my gold subscription still be on my ...: So I found out today that I can change the email associated with my xbox 360 account......30 minutes after I used a code for 3 months of gold, so I was wondering, if I did change the email to a...