Can I change the in-game language of Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)?

Discus and support Can I change the in-game language of Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm considering purchasing an Xbox Series S console but have a question about the language settings. I understand that a user can change the console's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YosukeIto, Jun 9, 2021.

1. YosukeIto
    YosukeIto Guest

I'm considering purchasing an Xbox Series S console but have a question about the language settings. I understand that a user can change the console's language settings, but can I change the in-game language? In particular, I'd like to purchase the Tomb Raider series such as Rise of the Tomb Raider and would like to play it in English. The problem is that I'm living in Japan, so the default language of the game, which I purchased in the Japanese Microsoft store, is set in Japanese? Do I have an option to select any other languages than Japanese? Is there any way to play it in English?

Thanks

:)

YosukeIto, Jun 9, 2021
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  3. playgirlkayls Win User

Backlog

Shadow of the tomb raider and rise if the tomb raider for me
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Games You Beat - 2019 Edition

Tomb Raider

Rise of Tomb Raider

Shadown Of The Tomb Raider

Gears 2

Gears 3

Gears Jugdement

gears 5

assassins cred Ezio Colection
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

6. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Thema:

1. Can I change the in-game language of Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)? - Similar Threads - change game language

2. Change the language of games for XBOX PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Change the language of games for XBOX PC: Hello, i just paid for the game pass just to realise there is no way to change the language of the game. I even set my entire system to another language and reinstalled the game but its still...
  3. XBOX Game Pass on PC (can`t change the language of the game)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass on PC (can`t change the language of the game): Hi, I am based in Japan and my Windows 10 Pro is in English. I have downloaded two games before, Forza 4 and DIRT 5, and these games were in English. However I have downloaded Wolfenstein: The...
  4. Can not change language for Skyrim (some other games as well)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not change language for Skyrim (some other games as well): So I don't know how to change language in this game to English. It ignored my "windows language" and "default app language" while installing, which is English. And it ignores me changing...
  5. Language change in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language change in game: I need help changing the in-game voice to Japanese. Specifically Skyrim: Special edition. Is there anything I can do to fix this? 844d5246-e070-4676-afcf-21faf351834d
  6. Wolfenstein YoungBlood on Xbox Game Pass, cant change language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein YoungBlood on Xbox Game Pass, cant change language: Hello I just downloaded Wolfenstein YoungBlood with the Xbox Game pass. I live in Switzerland (french speaking side), system language is English, all my games are in English except this one. I...
  7. How do I change the language of my achievements for Game Pass - PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change the language of my achievements for Game Pass - PC: I recently decided to get Game Pass on PC only as I do not have an Xbox and I noticed ALL the achievements appear in German for some reason. I am from Australia and have never had a microsoft...
  8. How To change language in game? (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XboX Insiders
    How To change language in game? (Xbox Game Pass PC): Hi, I am a Xbox Game Pass PC user and I have some difficulties with it. My Windows 10 is in French, so every game downloaded from Xbox PC application is in French by default. How can I change the...
  9. How to change the language of an Xbox Game Pass game or the app itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language of an Xbox Game Pass game or the app itself?: Hi! My Windows 10 and my XBOX PC app are both in Spanish, but I would like to play a certain Xbox Game Pass game completely in English. Is it possible to change one game language from within the...
  10. Fable 2 and other games change language (Backward compatibility)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fable 2 and other games change language (Backward compatibility): I know this topic may be a bit outdated, but I have seen many have the same problem. In my case and for a personal matter, my console is in English, since in many games the localization is not...