: Can I connect 8 Xbox One devices by cable?

Discus and support : Can I connect 8 Xbox One devices by cable? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Can I connect 8 Xbox One devices by cable? If you mean LAN, yes, if the game supports it 85617554-a100-4d31-8626-f361a3511726 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AtheerMohammed2, Oct 10, 2020.

1. : Can I connect 8 Xbox One devices by cable?

If you mean LAN, yes, if the game supports it

:)

AtheerMohammed2, Oct 10, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you mean LAN, yes, if the game supports it
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX ONE CONSOLE

Any Xbox One console can have up to 8 controllers connected to it, so you can have 8 players connected and playing if the game allows it.
  4. CoopII Win User

Smart Glass So Far.

I can't connect I keep getting error 0x8000001E on all my devices and using the new smart glass Xbox one app on both my windows 8 phone and both surfaces I have.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live???

Hi, You can use the same xbox live account on Windows 8, Windows 10, Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Windows Phone 8/10. You do not have to create a different one for each device.
  6. FilthyZebra Win User

Xbox One can't connect with SmartGlass on Surface Pro

I'm having this issue also, but with error 0x80000006. Both my Android devices and my Windows 8 PC get the same error :(

PC is hardwired into the same network as the Xbox One, and the Android devices are connected to the same router via wifi.

I've tried to connect with the IP address, and with the auto-detect in SmartGlass, but get the same error regardless.
Thema:

1. : Can I connect 8 Xbox One devices by cable? - Similar Threads - connect devices cable

2. Wifi connection really laggy but connection on other devices are fine

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wifi connection really laggy but connection on other devices are fine: Wifi connection really laggy but connection on other devices are fine Hi, i have recently been having issues with my xbox connection. For the past 2 weeks all my games have been having lag spikes...
  3. "No Device Connected" when downloading a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "No Device Connected" when downloading a game: Hello, I bought fifa 21 online with my microsoft account. As I clicked, download to my devices. It says I have no devices connected despite being signed into my microsoft account my xbox. I have...
  4. Xbox controller connected to Android mobile device LT & RT not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller connected to Android mobile device LT & RT not working: Hello, My son has just connected his x box controller to his android mobile phone (Samsung S9) and the LT and RT buttons are not working. Is there anything we can do to rectify this? Everything...
  5. My external storage device is not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device is not connecting: [img] [img] I have check every thang. usb ports and if it die and it runs fine it just don’t want to connect it did this ones be for and i had to reformate it and xbox is up to date. I payed...
  6. : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device: : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device Hey guys, Bit of a strange one. I'm having problems with my Huawei mobile wifi device. When I use the Sim Card in my phone it connects to xbox...
  7. device connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    device connection: my mouse and keyboard keep freezing and every other time says reconnect controller but my keyboard and mouse are still lighting up? any solutions? 347e8614-8c55-4785-9502-1107591f9b50
  8. Both household Xbox Ones can’t connect to network, but all other devices can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both household Xbox Ones can’t connect to network, but all other devices can.: Last night, both of our household Xbox One S’s just stopped connecting to our wireless network. I tried unplugging the modem and router and the Xbox One. None of that seemed to change anything....
  9. Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...: submitted by /u/Angelic-Praise [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox controller turns off when connecting to device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller turns off when connecting to device: I successfully connected the controller to my phone about an hour ago, then turned the controller off. Now when I try to connect the controller to my Xbox One X or my phone, the controller dies...