Can I connect a DAC Chip to xbox one? (Dragonfly black)

Discus and support Can I connect a DAC Chip to xbox one? (Dragonfly black) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Want to know if i can do it. I have the hifiman he400i headset. 809e0614-3145-4067-8577-063866dbca2a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reris, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Reris
    Reris Guest

Want to know if i can do it. I have the hifiman he400i headset.

:)

Reris, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Reris,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can add a chip to your Xbox One. We do not encourage anyone to modify their console as that goes against the

Terms of Use
    . Also, we ask that everyone keep the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind. Section 22 of the guidelines states, "Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding'
    and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate." We will be locking this thread.

If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. Ov3rB00st Win User

Scraping sound via toslink (fiberoptic) cable when playing DVD

I have connected the optical cable from my xbox to an dac. and analog audio from the dac to my amplifyer
  4. SandM1tch Win User

connect xbox to VGA monitor.

JUST KIDDING!.... You can't without a DAC chip for video. which is in AV converter boxes.

\

Sorry for my trollness, but its a commonly used on trick on this frequently asked question.
  5. Ov3rB00st Win User

Scraping sound via toslink (fiberoptic) cable when playing DVD

The dac is a type eBay. But a dac is a dac ive heard at the hifi store here. all it does is converting the digital light pulses to a analog sinewave. i dont think its the dac's fault. cant it be a codec fault is the xbox software?
  6. mrstupops Win User

Rambo : The Video Game.

"Dragonfly Wolf Den. Colourful names"
Thema:

1. Can I connect a DAC Chip to xbox one? (Dragonfly black) - Similar Threads - connect DAC Chip

2. Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games: So recently i got both gow4 and 5, finished the campaign nicely but when i tried to play online multiplayer (mostly horde) i ran up to the problem of losing connection every single time. It starts...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 (Unable to connect to world) with both pc connecting to pc world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 (Unable to connect to world) with both pc connecting to pc world: so my friend just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition because we wanted to play together, but we have a really annoying problem he can not join to my world and the other way around, but the...
  4. Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game: Whenever i connect my controller (via bluetooth) to a game like Grand Theft Auto V or Rocket league the screen just starts to look up constantly. It makes gameplay really hard. Can i please get...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game for my Xbox One. When I started the game, it said that I was disconnected from Xbox live. I tried to sign in, but the game wouldn't let me and I can't save....
  6. NAT : Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked.

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT : Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked.: Nothing I saw on the internet worked, and I can't play Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer because of the teredo issue. 9fa83e26-0adf-465f-8236-034f03a66416
  7. Minecraft Connectivity Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Connectivity Issues: Hi, I'm having some trouble wih Minecraft. My WiFi is working fine ans I never had this issue before. I load up Minecraft and I can't connect to multiplayer games or to friends. All it says for...
  8. Unanswered Xbox 360 connectivity problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unanswered Xbox 360 connectivity problem...: I originally submitted a support request for this on September 9, so far there have been no responses to it (other than my own with a small update). In the off-chance that I unknowingly chose the...
  9. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!: Hi guys, I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot of "hacks" to fix this issue but nothing...
  10. Can’t connect to Xbox live on backward compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox live on backward compatible Xbox 360 games: I have had a promblem with connecting to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. This has lead me to not being able to download accounts or play online. I have tried everything...