Can I connect a DAC Chip to xbox one? (Dragonfly black)

Discus and support Can I connect a DAC Chip to xbox one? (Dragonfly black) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Want to know if i can do it. I have the hifiman he400i headset. 809e0614-3145-4067-8577-063866dbca2a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reris, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Reris
    Reris Guest

Want to know if i can do it. I have the hifiman he400i headset.

:)

Reris, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Reris,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can add a chip to your Xbox One. We do not encourage anyone to modify their console as that goes against the

Terms of Use
    . Also, we ask that everyone keep the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind. Section 22 of the guidelines states, "Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding'
    and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate." We will be locking this thread.

If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. Ov3rB00st Win User

Scraping sound via toslink (fiberoptic) cable when playing DVD

I have connected the optical cable from my xbox to an dac. and analog audio from the dac to my amplifyer
  4. SandM1tch Win User

connect xbox to VGA monitor.

JUST KIDDING!.... You can't without a DAC chip for video. which is in AV converter boxes.

\

Sorry for my trollness, but its a commonly used on trick on this frequently asked question.
  5. Ov3rB00st Win User

Scraping sound via toslink (fiberoptic) cable when playing DVD

The dac is a type eBay. But a dac is a dac ive heard at the hifi store here. all it does is converting the digital light pulses to a analog sinewave. i dont think its the dac's fault. cant it be a codec fault is the xbox software?
  6. mrstupops Win User

Rambo : The Video Game.

"Dragonfly Wolf Den. Colourful names"
Thema:

1. Can I connect a DAC Chip to xbox one? (Dragonfly black) - Similar Threads - connect DAC Chip

2. Minecraft " connection au monde impossible" [Minecraft "Connection to the Impossible World"]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft " connection au monde impossible" [Minecraft "Connection to the Impossible World"]: Bonjour, Cel fait 4 jours que j'essaye en persistant tout les jours rejoindre mes amis sur ma console mais après le chargement un message me dis " connection au monde impossible" j'ai...
  3. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  4. Xbox Connect Problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Connect Problem: Hey! Im having problems with the xbox controller, My xbox controller doesnt work when i want to connect the Xbox controller on my iPad, My iPad has the newest iPadOS, The controller has the last...
  5. Any advice to get a better connection over streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Any advice to get a better connection over streaming?: I keep getting Network issues when streaming over normal WiFi. Also, it seems when playing GTA I can’t shoot whenever I press the Right Trigger. Any advice. Btw: I’m over a wireless connection,...
  6. Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.: Hello, I have searched far a wide for a solution to my question. It seems others have had a similar issue, but there is no clear solution. My problems is: I can connect to xbox live at my home...
  7. Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.: I have an LG K20 Plus phone and it keeps saying wrong pin try again and nothing works. Im on the testing platform for project x cloud and i cant sync any xbox controller at all....
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I...
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I...
  10. Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.: Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers. I can't follow the instructions on the forum you provided because I don't have access to the router. 5889e221-c579-4c05-9e02-0e5cb16d5265