Can I connect a DAC Chip to xbox one? (Dragonfly black)

Discus and support Can I connect a DAC Chip to xbox one? (Dragonfly black) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Want to know if i can do it. I have the hifiman he400i headset. 809e0614-3145-4067-8577-063866dbca2a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reris, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Reris
    Reris Guest

Want to know if i can do it. I have the hifiman he400i headset.

:)

Reris, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Reris,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can add a chip to your Xbox One. We do not encourage anyone to modify their console as that goes against the

Terms of Use
    . Also, we ask that everyone keep the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind. Section 22 of the guidelines states, "Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding'
    and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate." We will be locking this thread.

If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. Ov3rB00st Win User

Scraping sound via toslink (fiberoptic) cable when playing DVD

I have connected the optical cable from my xbox to an dac. and analog audio from the dac to my amplifyer
  4. SandM1tch Win User

connect xbox to VGA monitor.

JUST KIDDING!.... You can't without a DAC chip for video. which is in AV converter boxes.

\

Sorry for my trollness, but its a commonly used on trick on this frequently asked question.
  5. Ov3rB00st Win User

Scraping sound via toslink (fiberoptic) cable when playing DVD

The dac is a type eBay. But a dac is a dac ive heard at the hifi store here. all it does is converting the digital light pulses to a analog sinewave. i dont think its the dac's fault. cant it be a codec fault is the xbox software?
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Ext. Sound Card/ DAC / Mixamp

Hey there,

I'm using the Headset beyerdynamic MMX300 with the Astro Mixamp Pro TR (gen3). Now I want to change the DAC to a Creative Soundblaster G6. Now after a lot of reading I got the information that no DAC has a passtrough for partychat exept the mixamp and the
    the turtle beach TAC.

So my question why other Manufacturer aren't supported and if it's possible to realize my plan with the G6. My idea would be to work with Y-cables or adapters.

So my mic would be connected with the controller and (maybe with the xbox chat adapter)

and the sound/output should pass through the DAC.

Would that work or other ideas for a really good DAC with supported partychat.
    From what I can see on the official page https://en.creative.com/p/amplifiers/sound-blasterx-g6

seems that this will works without issue with Xbox One
Thema:

1. Can I connect a DAC Chip to xbox one? (Dragonfly black) - Similar Threads - connect DAC Chip

2. original xbox connection issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    original xbox connection issues: I recently purchased an orginal xbox and 360 to go along with my xbox 1x.i have internet on my x1 and my 360 but cant seem to get the original xbox to connect to the internet....
  3. : Network connection issues when console update is required

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Network connection issues when console update is required: : Network connection issues when console update is required Usually a lot of users reports getting error in updates using wireless connections, because some time happens that the connection gets...
  4. Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...: Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4 Hi GavinBurton Please try clearing your MAC Address and then restart your console Clearing...
  5. Problemas com a conexão no Xbox One (Problems connecting to Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com a conexão no Xbox One (Problems connecting to Xbox One): ALGUÉM POR FAVOR ME AJUDA, NO MEU XBOX MEU PING EM JOGOS ONLINE SEMPRE FICA TRAVADO EM 200, SENDO QUE MINHA INTERNET É DE 200 MEGAS, PENSAVA QUE O PROBLEMA ESTAVA NA OPERADORA, MAS EM TODOS OS...
  6. Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection: Hello. I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years on my PC. Now it says it can't log in and I get this error message: 0x800704cf. Happens when I try to use Microsoft Store on my...
  7. Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...: Hopefully someone out there can answer this question, I have 2 external hard drives hooked up to my Xbox One X with a third sitting downstairs with nothing to do except wait due to the fact I have...
  8. Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...: So I have the issue where my mic isn't picking anything up although the audio works just fine. This only started happening a few months ago. I'd literally tried everything except for this one...
  9. Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Connect To Xbox Live: I can’t connect to Xbox live and every time I try a window pops up with the error 0x80040900 and tells me to restart the console. I tried restarting the console several times but the same thing...
  10. "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world: So I hope this is in the right section. Here's the issue: My friend on XBone has a world. Whenever I'm in it (I'm on W10 edition), our friend on the Switch can't join. If Switch friend is in...