Can I connect my xbox one to my pc?

Discus and support Can I connect my xbox one to my pc? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What I mean Is instead of using a wireless/wired internet connection can I instead directly connect the xbox to my pc for when I stream it to the pc.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jrgsubzero, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Jrgsubzero
    Jrgsubzero Guest

What I mean Is instead of using a wireless/wired internet connection can I instead directly connect the xbox to my pc for when I stream it to the pc.

:)

Jrgsubzero, Nov 27, 2015
  2. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    Will this work ?

If the PS3 is going surely you can use that HDMI cable and connect the Xbox one to it.

You can sign into both at the same time. I will be connecting my Xbox to my Xbox one.

Member 79251, Nov 27, 2015
  3. games

I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.

Beard 0f Steel, Nov 27, 2015
  4. Lord_Rabaz
    Lord_Rabaz Guest

If you have a dual graphics card that supports video in, then it should work. but it would be easier to get a monitor with hdmi support and just plug the xbox into that. or do the internet streaming.

Lord_Rabaz, Dec 15, 2015
  5. Overstappen
    Overstappen New Member
  6. Beard 0f Steel Win User

games

I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.
  7. Lord_Rabaz Win User

If you have a dual graphics card that supports video in, then it should work. but it would be easier to get a monitor with hdmi support and just plug the xbox into that. or do the internet streaming.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

How can I connect my xbox one with my wifi

Hey there KageOtakunai913!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  9. Xix MERC xiX Win User

How can I connect my xbox one with my wifi

Maybe trying to open the ports on your modem to your xbox one ?
  10. TheAssasssin727 Win User

i can not connect my xbox one to my internet service

which password is it asking for
Thema:

1. Can I connect my xbox one to my pc? - Similar Threads - connect

2. Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only: Boa tarde. Recentemente troquei meu pacote de internet para Vivo Fibra 200 MB de Download e 100 MB de upload. Tenho jogado na Xbox Live normalmente, contudo não consigo me conectar ao Call of Duty...
  3. Minecraft PE unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE unable to connect to world: Im trying to play with my friend and everytime i try to join it says, “unable to connect to world.” How am i supposed to play with him? 559a2869-86a9-4243-a6b0-0545955504c1
  4. Force 5ghz connection within XGS app

in XboX Insiders
    Force 5ghz connection within XGS app: I have google wifi and there's no way to choose the 5ghz. However, I use an app called 'wifi band' that always tries to connect to 5ghz if available. Knowing that this can be done from within an...
  5. I can't connect to multiplayer games

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't connect to multiplayer games: For a few months now (on Minecraft) I haven't been able to connect to games with friends through invites. Their games don't show up in my friends list, I am on Android, and I thought it would go...
  6. Bad multiplayer connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad multiplayer connection: I am currently a student so most of the time i am connected to the schools wifi. I have great network connection with no issues whatsoever regarding streaming services, however, when it comes to...
  7. Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable: Help My xbox one S all digital can’t connect to wifi after turn off, but I tried with cable is work well. I tried to restart router and restart console but it still doesn’t work Then I reset...
  8. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  9. Xbox controllers wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers wont connect: Hi, i have 2 controllers that wont connect to the console. Tried everything from batteries, to usb connection and resets. Anyone have any other solutions? 46a4a6e7-13e4-421d-9b12-18254687eefb
  10. Slow slow speed and intermittent connectivity

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Slow slow speed and intermittent connectivity: Slow slow speed and intermittent connectivity Power cycle usually does the trick. 797a0d0f-a9fe-4628-ba9e-7775d58fe442