Can I connect my xbox one to my pc?

Discus and support Can I connect my xbox one to my pc? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What I mean Is instead of using a wireless/wired internet connection can I instead directly connect the xbox to my pc for when I stream it to the pc.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jrgsubzero, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Jrgsubzero
    Jrgsubzero Guest

What I mean Is instead of using a wireless/wired internet connection can I instead directly connect the xbox to my pc for when I stream it to the pc.

:)

Jrgsubzero, Nov 27, 2015
  2. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    Will this work ?

If the PS3 is going surely you can use that HDMI cable and connect the Xbox one to it.

You can sign into both at the same time. I will be connecting my Xbox to my Xbox one.

Member 79251, Nov 27, 2015
  3. games

I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.

Beard 0f Steel, Nov 27, 2015
  4. Lord_Rabaz
    Lord_Rabaz Guest

If you have a dual graphics card that supports video in, then it should work. but it would be easier to get a monitor with hdmi support and just plug the xbox into that. or do the internet streaming.

Lord_Rabaz, Dec 15, 2015
  5. Overstappen
    Overstappen New Member
  6. Beard 0f Steel Win User

games

I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.
  7. Lord_Rabaz Win User

If you have a dual graphics card that supports video in, then it should work. but it would be easier to get a monitor with hdmi support and just plug the xbox into that. or do the internet streaming.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

How can I connect my xbox one with my wifi

Hey there KageOtakunai913!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  9. Xix MERC xiX Win User

How can I connect my xbox one with my wifi

Maybe trying to open the ports on your modem to your xbox one ?
  10. christian.hjo Win User

I Can not Connect My Xbox One controll to My pC

I bought it at chrismas 2018
Thema:

1. Can I connect my xbox one to my pc? - Similar Threads - connect

2. xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live.: When I lose internet connection (rebooting router fixes internet connection) but I can no longer connect to xbox live. My work around is to pull out the current console and connect an other...
  3. can not connect with friend on games or party at times without a host to be a go between.

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not connect with friend on games or party at times without a host to be a go between.: Both of us have ports forwarded and nat is open. We regularly do a full power cycle for both xbox and modem and router. Our connection to the internet it self is good....
  4. Unable to stay connected to multiplayer on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to stay connected to multiplayer on PC: Hello everyone, I'm having issues on PC staying connected to multiplayer games, it kicks me out half way through whatever game I'm playing saying disconnected from online servers. This mainly...
  5. Wired connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired connection: I cant connect to xbox live when i use wired connection it says service info is unavailable and do not know what to do to fix it 360f7022-9349-465c-a6b6-89c7763cbb23
  6. Xbox one game boots back to dash after connecting to Xbox live.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one game boots back to dash after connecting to Xbox live.: My Xbox one never had this issue until an hour ago and my game(physical disc if that changed anything) will boot to the logo and then boot back to dash. I looked it up and was able to start the...
  7. Xbox One X loses wifi connection when Kinect is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X loses wifi connection when Kinect is connected: Hi, it is the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-s-kinect-one-wifi/d8a3d72a-ba68-4a9c-bcd5-3fad87472184?auth=1 but the other thread is locked without...
  8. Xbox one not connecting to controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not connecting to controllers: Xbox one won't sync with controllers. I've tried hdmi cord and as the two won't connect the Xbox switches itself off. Does anyone have any ideas e09c95a5-df37-453f-8ff1-c044e76443be
  9. i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4: i have tried multiple times to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on ps4 but everytime i do it says that i have connected it to an account i've never seen before. I searched for this...
  10. How does this happen? Been downloading with ~25kb for days even though my connection seems...

in XboX Insiders
    How does this happen? Been downloading with ~25kb for days even though my connection seems...: submitted by /u/Ocho064 [link] [comments]