Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?

Discus and support Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have ultimate and wanted to check out the xcloud game service but unfortunately i have the old xbox controllers from 2013 which don't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/marsman0405, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?

Hi guys, I have ultimate and wanted to check out the xcloud game service but unfortunately i have the old xbox controllers from 2013 which don't support Bluetooth so i thought i could buy a micro usb to usb type c otg cable to connect the controller with my mobile device. Would this work? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/marsman0405
    [link] [comments]

/u/marsman0405, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

LG K20 V unable to connect with Xbox 1s controller

See below first and if it doesn't work read more info here:https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...tooth_and_many_buttons_don.27t_appear_to_work

Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your Android device via Bluetooth

Follow these steps to pair your controller to your Android device using Bluetooth:

1. For best performance, update your controller

2. Turn on your Xbox Wireless Controller by pressing the Xbox button.

3. Press the controller
    Connect button
    for three seconds and release.

4. On your Android device open Bluetooth by going to Apps > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Turn On

5. Once your phone’s Bluetooth is on, a middle size window will appear on your phone showing the name of nearby Bluetooth devices that are active for pairing

6. Select your Xbox Wireless Controller from the list.

7. Once the Controller has successfully been connected, you will see the words ‘Connected’ appear underneath the Xbox One Controller indicating that the Bluetooth has successfully paired with your
    android phone.

Note: Some Bluetooth controllers support various modes. If your controller is not pairing or working properly, you might try switching modes to see if this improves your experience. However, not
    all devices and controllers will be compatible, so certain functionality may or may not work.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Adapter Xbox 360 for PC and new controller.

Hi,

I’m Killing Skids

The Answer Is Yes as Long As it has Bluetooth or wireless connection
    Hi,

That's not quite right. Apologies for quoting you.

The Xbox 360 controller uses a proprietary wireless technology, it's not Bluetooth and the old adaptors won't work with a modern controller like the Xbox One or Series X|S controllers.

Unlike Xbox 360 wireless controllers, Xbox One and Series controllers can also be connected via USB cable. Old Xbox One controllers use Micro USB, Series Controllers are USB C.

To use an Xbox One/ Series controller via wireless on a PC and get basic functionality, all you need to do is connect the controller via Bluetooth. If your PC doesn't have Bluetooth then you'll need to buy a Bluetooth USB dongle, they're very cheap, less than $10. I'm from the UK and I connect my Series X controller to my PC via BT dongle I purchased from Amazon for about £5.

For extra wireless features you'll need the Xbox One Wireless Adaptor for Windows 10. Unfortunately, the official Microsoft branded adaptors are now quite rare.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Elite Series 2

Das bezieht sich auf die Nutzung des Elite 2 Controllers mit Windows 7/8.1 Betriebssystemen.

Eine Liste der nicht unterstützten Funktionen für Android und Windows 7/8.1 findest Du auf dieser Seite:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

Beispielsweise kannst Du über den Xbox Wireless Adapter für Windows 10 oder via Bluetooth den Controller drahtlos mit Windows 10 Verbinden. Bei Windows 7/8.1 wird diese Art der drahtlosen Verbindung "nicht unterstützt".

Ebenso wird angeschlossenes Controllerzubehör (z.B. das Chatpad) nicht über eine Bluetooth Verbindung unterstützt. Über USB oder Xbox Wireless Adapter jedoch schon.

Über den Wireless Adapter und USB Verbindung kannst Du den Game Sound an den Controller und ein dort angeschlossenes Headset übertragen. Über Bluetooth kannst Du nur Sprach Chat an das Controller Headset bekommen. Und unter Windows 7/8.1 geht generell kein
    Game Sound über den Controller.

[Translation]

The "not supported" functions are in regards to Windows 7/8.1 and Android.

A list of what is or is not supported is on this website:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

For example, you can connect the Elite 2 Controller wireless via Bluetooth or Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 only on Windows 10. For Windows 7/8.1 that type of wireless connection is not supported.

Additionally connected controller accessories (e.g. the Chatpad) are not supported via Bluetooth. But are supported via Xbox Wireless Adapter.

You can listen to game sound through a headset connected to the controller only via USB or Xbox Wireless Adapter. But via Bluetooth only voice chat is supported. And on Windows 7/8.1 game sound isn't possible at all through the controller.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

left stick drift

When I connect a wireless controller, the left analog stick is stuck in down position. This is brand new controller, and have had other controllers do the same . But if I connect these controllers with a cable they work fine. Does anyone know
    of a way to make it where I can use wireless controllers with my system, so my family can play games with me again
    Are you connecting these wireless controllers via Bluetooth, or using the Xbox Wireless Adapter?

If the controllers are working fine when connecting via wire, then it sounds like the controllers themselves are fine, and it's possibly a driver issue, or a wireless connection issue.
Thema:

Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?

1. Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable? - Similar Threads - connect wireless non

2. XBOX One recent update no wireless controllers stay connected, even tried new XBOX Series X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One recent update no wireless controllers stay connected, even tried new XBOX Series X...: In the last month a recent update has made all my controllers unusable, the only way they stay connected is via USB lead and when pairing wirelessly they work for a small few clicks and then stop....
  3. Xbox Series S Network Connectivity Issues - Wireless Access Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Network Connectivity Issues - Wireless Access Points: Hello! I own a Series S that runs a wireless connection within a house that has a network system (modem and router) with access points placed all around, one being right above the room where the...
  4. How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox?: Basically, whenever I turn on my headphones, it automatically connects to my xbox. I can connect it to my phone, but then i hear both the xbox and my phone. How do I fix this? I tried...
  5. Wireless Mic Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Mic Connectivity Issues: I have a wireless adapter for my xbox, and I also have the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 wireless headset. However, when I attempt to connect my headset to the adapter, the adapter will simply...
  6. Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s: So ever since about when i started using wireless headsets (about 3ish years) ive been having connection issues and now its worse then ever and i dont know how to fix it so please if this is on...
  7. How to connect wireless mouse to XSX?

in XboX Insiders
    How to connect wireless mouse to XSX?: I've searched and searched and it is crazy bizarre how I couldn't find anything on how to connect one. Note: I want to use it with MSFS 2020 and my T.Flight Hotas X when it comes out... submitted...
  8. Xbox one controller with wireless adapter stopped working Windows 10, cannot connect.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller with wireless adapter stopped working Windows 10, cannot connect.: I've been send a second controller twice, neither works. I've chated for hours yesterday with somebody and was told it's the wireless adapter the problem, The controller problem is ; The adapter...
  9. Xbox One S non si connette a rete wireless, solo Ethernet [Xbox One S does not connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S non si connette a rete wireless, solo Ethernet [Xbox One S does not connect to...: Salve, ho provato più connessioni wireless (assicurandomi che tutte le richieste di Xbox fossero ok, per esempio mi sono assicurato che il NAT fosse Aperto, nessun filtro, port forwarding aperto e...
  10. Inconsistent/Non-existent Wireless Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inconsistent/Non-existent Wireless Connection: Okay. This is going to be a lengthy post, so bare with me. I bought an Xbox One about a week ago and have been having connection problems since I first set it up. It seems to have trouble...