Can I download microsoft solitaire collection on more than one computer using the same...

Discus and support Can I download microsoft solitaire collection on more than one computer using the same... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two computers, a laptop and a tablet. Can I download Microsoft Solitaire Collection to each using the same subscription?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConnieGoss, May 17, 2021.

1. ConnieGoss
    ConnieGoss Guest

Can I download microsoft solitaire collection on more than one computer using the same...

I have two computers, a laptop and a tablet. Can I download Microsoft Solitaire Collection to each using the same subscription?

:)

ConnieGoss, May 17, 2021
  2. MISTERAMD Win User

0x87DD002C Error

I just encountered the same issue. I googled, but found no real solution. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 64bit. Than I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection through Start \ Settings \ Apps \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection and clicked on
    the button "Remove". Than I removed also XBOX Live. I rebooted my computer (laptop) and I went to the Microsoft Store and searched for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and downloaded / Installed it. Than I clicked on Start \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection (the
    new installed version) and launched it. Than it was auto synchronizing with my XBOX Live account and voila! It's now working again. Fast and smoothly. I hope it will also work on your computer.
  3. MISTERAMD Win User

error 0x87DD002C

I just encountered the same issue. I googled, but found no real solution. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 64bit. Than I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection through Start \ Settings \ Apps \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection and clicked on
    the button "Remove". Than I removed also XBOX Live. I rebooted my computer (laptop) and I went to the Microsoft Store and searched for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and downloaded / Installed it. Than I clicked on Start \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection (the
    new installed version) and launched it. Than it was auto synchronizing with my XBOX Live account and voila! It's now working again. Fast and smoothly. I hope it will also work on your computer.
  4. MistaCelestial Win User

Using 2 computers?

5. Johnwil Win User

Frozen on opening screen

No. I downloaded another solitaire game since I can not play the Microsoft Collection and it works fine. But I have not played any other games available on my computer.
  6. WalterBateman Win User

The ads are locking up the game.

Appears to be working again. I downloaded the update for Windows Defender definitions, and can now play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game. I made no other changes to my computer.
Thema:

1. Can I download microsoft solitaire collection on more than one computer using the same... - Similar Threads - download microsoft solitaire

2. Microsoft flight simulator won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator won’t download: Hello, I recently bought Microsoft flight simulator on Xbox S series, got the announcements that game pass members can download it now, and I have game pass. I clicked the manage game button to...
  3. Download Error when trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Error when trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges: Last couple of days, I can't play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. It says download error. All other games and events are working. I've rebooted, run network troubleshooter,...
  4. 2Wire: Microsoft solitaire collection download issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Microsoft solitaire collection download issue: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Microsoft solitaire collection download issue the game stops downloading at 351.0 kb and gives me an error code It was working great last week and then suddenly stopped...
  5. Games downloaded not with microsoft solitaire page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games downloaded not with microsoft solitaire page: I started playing about 7-8 years ago at my son's house up 4 streets away. Played on laptop off & on whilst travelling. Got to Western Australia. Got a new phone. Stupidly couldn't think of my...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work if downloaded on both PC and IPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work if downloaded on both PC and IPhone: I have played Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Windows computers for years and really enjoy it. Therefore I decided to install it on my IPhone also, as I spend some of my time in the...
  7. Microsoft needs to fix their download and clock in Solitaire Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft needs to fix their download and clock in Solitaire Events: I completed my first challenge in today's solitaire event at 1:34. My 2nd challenge was completed in 1:30-ish, yet the leadership board shows my total time at 12:25. I saw that a number of others...
  8. Unable to download themes on Microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download themes on Microsoft solitaire collection: I am unable to download themes on the microsoft solitaire collections that I used to have. I have gone to the faq and attempted to rest the cache but the issue continues saying cache is damaged. I...
  9. Please Help!!!!! After new download for Microsoft Solitaire Collection in September, games ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help!!!!! After new download for Microsoft Solitaire Collection in September, games ...: After the new update and download for Microsoft Solitaire Collection has been extremely slow. The game doesn't always react when clicking a card, and you might click and hold the mouse on a stack...
  10. error downloading game data (Microsoft Solitaire Collection)

in XBoX on Consoles
    error downloading game data (Microsoft Solitaire Collection): I have started receiving this error message today. I have restarted my Microsoft Surface Pro, which seems to have made no difference. I can play other solitaire games, like Events, but not my...