Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?

Discus and support Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after I posted about having issues myself, I got the game to download on my xbox after I signed into account and done. Now my friend is not able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by out0fshape, Sep 10, 2019.

1. out0fshape
    out0fshape Guest

So after I posted about having issues myself, I got the game to download on my xbox after I signed into account and done. Now my friend is not able to download it even though they're on the account on their xbox in the store and it says Install nothing
    happens. Is it not possible to gameshare? Anyone know how to get it to work?

:)

out0fshape, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Ripins Win User

Hi there, A couple of quick questions and we can see what we can assist you further. Do you and your friend live in the same house? Game sharing outside your house is against Xbox Code of Conduct so if your not living together we won't be able to assist
    any further. Thanks
  3. CRUZZifer Win User

favorite game in each series

Dead Space 2

Borderlands 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Dead Island

Bioshock

That's all I can think of at the moment.
  4. Fire mar bill Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

Left 4 dead

Left 4 dead 2

Borderlands

Dead Island
  5. Legends Future Win User

Co-op games

I like to play Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, and any of the Guitar Hero Series
  6. Tarnend Win User

Australia - Purchasing Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2

Thema:

1. Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend? - Similar Threads - gameshare Left Dead

2. Gameshare not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare not working?: Hi, my brother was using his xbox as my home xbox, he then did it with a friend. Hes now using his xbox as my home again but he doesnt have access to my gamepass ultimate. He has gold from me...
  3. Xbox Gamesharing Limited 5 time switching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamesharing Limited 5 time switching: Hello, I have switched 5 times this year and am no longer able to switch "my home xbox" anymore this year. I was wondering if there was a way it could be reset by microsoft. It would be...
  4. Gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare: I am very disappointed that you have taken it out so your workers cant reset our gameshare refreshes. Please bring this back other wise a lot of gamers are going to be very disappointed....
  5. Gameshare isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare isnt working: So i started game sharing with my friend who has xbox ultimate game pass but its not giving me the option to download xbox game pass games or the games that he has on gold it ask me if i want to...
  6. Modern Warfare Gamesharing Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Gamesharing Multiplayer: Gamesharing with a friend who has the full Modern Warfare Game. I have downloaded the game, a compatibility pack 1, and multiplayer pack 2, however it wont let me play multiplayer and it only...
  7. gamesharing isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamesharing isnt working: im gamesharing with my mate but its not working anymore I use to game share cod and I've tried to install it and unstill it and still not working 93accc2d-42aa-4dbc-8aee-fc4ca0604f2c
  8. Gamesharing Scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing Scam: So a month ago I wanted to gameshare with a fellow youtuber that I met. I wanted to gameshare with him for modern warfare because around that time I couldn't afford it because multiple things came...
  9. I need some help with deluxe edition preordering and gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help with deluxe edition preordering and gameshare: So my brother and I are planning on preordering the avengers game and we’re considering getting the deluxe edition. The problem is that we play on separate consoles and game share via home Xbox....
  10. I need some help with preordering and gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help with preordering and gameshare: So my brother and I are planning on preordering the avengers game and we’re considering getting the deluxe edition. The problem is that we play on separate consoles and game share via home Xbox....