can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

Discus and support can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said??... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by MALICIOUS MUNCH, Aug 12, 2018.

1. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said??

thanks in advance

:)

MALICIOUS MUNCH, Aug 12, 2018
  2. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said??

thanks in advance

MALICIOUS MUNCH, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

Xbox support does not handle the rewards program.

Smwutches, Aug 12, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 12, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum in order for them to check into it for you.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. whiteandshiny Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

The best is to contact by phone or chat directly the official xbox support here: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum in order for them to check into it for you.
  9. SLB4EVERPT Win User

The best is to contact by phone or chat directly the official xbox support here: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP reward not working?

Hello SargentDynamit8,

Unfortunately, since the program has ended in your region, you can no longer spend Gems or use the MyVIP Vault. As stated in the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused
    MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership
    is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
Thema:

1. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? - Similar Threads - copy myvip vault

2. Copy World from Xbox to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Copy World from Xbox to Xbox: I am using the Bedrock version of Minecraft on an Xbox One at a friend's house, signed in on my account, and I want to be able to sign in to my account on my OWN Xbox and see the world there. Is...
  3. Monster Hunter world not working and I own the disc copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter world not working and I own the disc copy: It will not load i have the game in and was just playing it last night now today it won't load past the opening screen 3df2fe53-f635-4e27-a972-d95fa1fe2986
  4. NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S: Sup guys, For some reason as of recent my NBA 2K20 keeps crashing on my XBOX One S. I purchased the NBA 2K20 XBOX One S bundle for Christmas which came with a digital copy of NBA2K20. The game...
  5. Can I trade game disks for digital copies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I trade game disks for digital copies?: I have an ongoing issue with my xbox one console where it will play blue rays, dvds and xbox one games on disks, but for some reason will not read any 360 disks. I have quite a few great last gen...
  6. copy and paist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    copy and paist: It's not letting me copy or paist to bring in dinos or anything else from the app to the game fac45bc1-294a-43d3-a78e-bec61006714a
  7. Getting a free copy of Minecraft on Windows 10 after getting it on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting a free copy of Minecraft on Windows 10 after getting it on Xbox: Back when the Better Together update came out i upgraded from Minecraft: Xbox One edition to just Minecraft for free on the Xbox and now I've seen you are supposedly able to get Minecraft for free...
  8. Getting Call of Duty warzone of the store when owning a physical copy help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Call of Duty warzone of the store when owning a physical copy help?: I have got the free Call of duty warzone game off the microsoft store but I had purchased the physical copy of the game back in December. Now when I put in the disc the game treats it like only is...
  9. COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update: Hi, Just wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this issue and if they had an resolution(s) beyond deleting and reinstalling? So I have a physical copy of Modern Warfare which worked fine...
  10. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

in XBoX Rewards
    can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?: can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said?? thanks in advance...