Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?

Discus and support Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like a refund, the game keeps crashing my xbox one x whenever I play multiplayer or co-op, the only reason I got this game was to play with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shoshone Vulpes, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?

I would like a refund, the game keeps crashing my xbox one x whenever I play multiplayer or co-op, the only reason I got this game was to play with my friends which I can't do.

:)

Shoshone Vulpes, Oct 28, 2019
  2. BigB EC Win User

Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

Official word was by activision

Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
  3. Mob Of The Dead Win User

MW4 Online Poster Leaked?

Why would they call it Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 if there is a call of duty 4: modern warfare?
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Is this possible???

Hey Noble! While I can't swear to what may come in the future, for the time being, the Legacy Edition is the only way to obtain MWR. According to Activision's FAQ:

How can I get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered?

"Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered is only available through the Legacy, Legacy Pro, and Digital Deluxe editions of Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare."

Can I play Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare?

"No, you must own Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but hopefully this answers your question. And who knows, maybe in the near future, they'll make it available separately! Seems like an odd revenue stream for them to close off permanently.
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  6. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
Thema:

Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?

1. Can I get a refund for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019? - Similar Threads - refund Call Duty

2. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA: Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do...
  3. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...
  4. Refund for my Xbox only Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund for my Xbox only Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: I would like to request a refund for a game that I have purchased. I only have PC and I made a mistake by not looking at the Available Devices that was applicable to the game. I cant install it...
  5. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  6. Call of duty Infinite warfare season pass refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Infinite warfare season pass refund: Hi! I bought the season pass and on the given maps no one plays multiplayer. ú I waited an hour and nothing. How can I apply for a refund or can it be? 098b0b3f-db5b-4057-9709-f9c8d1f3f74f
  7. Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Cancels the purchase and requests a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Cancels the purchase and requests a refund: I ask you to cancel and refund my purchase last night Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Does it make sense to be unable to play a game because there are no players in the competitive game? It's hard...
  8. refund games call of duty ww2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund games call of duty ww2: bonjour je voudrai me faire rembourser call of duty ww2 car le multijoueur ne fonctionne pas MERCI 43187ce5-7341-4d4f-8aad-d0a7537412d6
  9. Call of duty pre order refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty pre order refund: I want a refund as I want to pre order the digital deluxe version instead. But I can't figure out how to do it cf0d1a37-4f89-4ede-912a-933ea6dded94
  10. Halo MCC broken. Called support apparently not policy to refund broken games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC broken. Called support apparently not policy to refund broken games.: I bought Halo MCC on monday night. As soon as I tried it I was having problems. Could not find a match and if I did got booted within seconds, could not party with friends, constant booting and...