Can I get a review unit

Discus and support Can I get a review unit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I get a review unit of xbox. d1136524-3101-4d69-b00d-c49ce1793852 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by (Tusar)#123, Oct 18, 2020.

1. (Tusar)#123
    (Tusar)#123 Guest

Can I get a review unit

Can I get a review unit of xbox.

:)

(Tusar)#123, Oct 18, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Can I get a review unit

Hi There.

Review units are only supplied for selected media outlets, and the review periode is almost over.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can I get a review???

The enforcement team do not use the forums. If the violation is not eligible for a review on
    http://enforcement.xbox.com then there is no way to submit one. Even with a review, the enforcement team will not give specifics.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

No HD cable

Don't forget the OP is from the United Kingdom. It's true though, you can get some very good cheap HDMI cables from Amazon, whatever side of the pond you're from. Just check the reviews first, sometimes you get a bad egg.
  5. ngocphi Win User

ENFORCEMENT ISSUES

lol you might want to read the rest of enforcement United faq because you are missing the important part

Enforcement United is a community based review system for Enforcement action however votes are not final say

It is tallied and forwarded to the pet team and sent to multiple teams for further review so ambassadors don't have final say on enforcement matters lollolwe just help cut down the workload of research the ones in enforcement United and FYI it's a lot of
    work

That's why I try and avoid it

But pet still have final say on issuing the bans

Enforcement United means the ambassadors members have to have no enforcement history and be active in the enforcement United beta

ToTo find out why and not nessarily proof

You need to file a case review

If the msg has a curse word they won't tell you what word was as a they are also bound by the rules

IfIf you filed and it was upheld all you can do is change your behaviour
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gamertag autochanged because my real name was banned; customer service refuses to waive fee for choosing a new gamertag

Pet team will never tell you who filed the report

I highly suggest you look up the pet teams vulcan video as it explains the whole peoccessds minus the enforcement united part

A complaint has to be filed either byban enforcer or a xbox player

Once reviewed by one person it is sent to team for review if it is needed for further review

Which cna be a bunch of enforcers or the enforcement united team its not just complain and instant ban
Thema:

Can I get a review unit

1. Can I get a review unit - Similar Threads - review unit

2. I WANT MICROSOFT PRODUCTS FOR A REVIEW!

in XBoX on Windows
    I WANT MICROSOFT PRODUCTS FOR A REVIEW!: Hi, My name is Akshay I want Microsoft products for a review,i have a youtube channel and I want to advertise microsoft products soo ,i want products for a review Please Provide me A Product...
  3. Year In review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year In review: So i was wondering if xbox is going to do the year in review this year? 9a894395-6645-42b2-b048-d9a573401667
  4. How do I edit my previous game reviews?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I edit my previous game reviews?: The Xbox One store has changed and the editing option was removed on the console. How do I edit or update my previous game reviews? f449d52b-e92c-4b13-afba-d21f5e7369d1
  5. I can not review game pass games on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not review game pass games on Xbox one: I can not review gamepass games it says i do not own them. I got this from a person who comented on a xbox post not me. 91258de3-951d-4a7c-90eb-afed9cb6b9de
  6. Rate & Review Button Disappears on Game Pass for PC for games with no reviews

in XBoX on Windows
    Rate & Review Button Disappears on Game Pass for PC for games with no reviews: I am quite sure this must be a bug that needs to be addressed, basically if you download the Game Pass App for Windows 10 and browse games you are only able to rate and review games that have...
  7. reviews for games in the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    reviews for games in the xbox store: i own 2 hard copies of games modernwarfare and the starwars squadrons games and i can't submit a game review for them because i'm a hard copy owner i go to submit review and it says that i submit...
  8. my case review was upheld

in XBoX Accessibility
    my case review was upheld: my gt is I sumited a case review and It was upheld within not even 2 days it didn't ask for additional info witch makes me think the case review being upheld was unfair and I ask and of the...
  9. Xbox enforcement and Case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement and Case review: Anyone feel like sharing their enforcement team experiences? 0864e9cf-1a3d-470e-a2e7-a84445688965
  10. Instantly Fresh Portable AC Unit Reviews (Official): Price & Buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instantly Fresh Portable AC Unit Reviews (Official): Price & Buy: Instantly Fresh Portable AC Unit is an extremely valuable item to ensure that the individual gets an agreeable situation and legitimate cooling in their place. This is a gadget that has not all...