Can I get a Xbox One Beta Invite from someone?

Discus and support Can I get a Xbox One Beta Invite from someone? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I get a Beta invite from someone? I would really appreciate it, Thank You! 335670a8-8399-4b77-aef9-bc3520798e1c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Patio Furniture, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Can I get a Xbox One Beta Invite from someone?

Can I get a Beta invite from someone?

I would really appreciate it, Thank You!

:)

Patio Furniture, Jun 18, 2014
  2. BOB4369
    BOB4369 Guest
    beta invite

Can i get a beta invite from somebody. My gamertag is

BOB4369, Jun 18, 2014
  3. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    Faction, race and playstyle?

If you don't get a beta invite directly from Zenimax in your email before the next beta then you should be able to get one from the curse website. Zenimax just sent my key in an email with the beta invite.

xCHEMISTx, Jun 18, 2014
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

Faction, race and playstyle?

If you don't get a beta invite directly from Zenimax in your email before the next beta then you should be able to get one from the curse website. Zenimax just sent my key in an email with the beta invite.
  5. Livekiller92 Win User

Trapped in the Xbox One Preview Updates Program.

Can anybody Help me?

I got 5 or 6 invites to the beta by friends on xbox one but I dont get a message about it?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox beta

Sorry but you were incorrectly informed. First off, this is the Xbox 360 support forums. You would have been better off posting in the Xbox One forums.

Second there are no longer invites from the staff to get in to the Beta. You would need to be invited by a friend of yours who is in the beta. There is no guarantee that you would get in even with the invite though.

Also, this is a very old thread. You would be better off creating a new one in the future.
  7. Ferkan87 Win User

Xbox One Beta Invite

Can anyone send me an invite to the Xbox One beta?
  8. SATANS SPROUTS Win User

Xbox one party invite only has option to launch

Yes mate you are getting an invite from someone using the beta party chat. I got exactly the same problem because I didn't get an invite for the beta. Stock party chat and beta are incompae! Stupid I know
Thema:

Can I get a Xbox One Beta Invite from someone?

1. Can I get a Xbox One Beta Invite from someone? - Similar Threads - Beta Invite someone

2. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  3. Cod beta , not letting me invite players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod beta , not letting me invite players: since the release of the new patch i haven’t been able to invite players to my cod beta lobby . Any suggestions ? I’ve tried everything ba381d55-09d9-4c12-b805-c3540aa5317e
  4. Invite to the XB1 preview beta dashboard?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Invite to the XB1 preview beta dashboard?: I need to be re-invited to the beta dashboard app. I needed to uninstall it because my Internet is too slow for the constant updates. The problem is, I deleted the app, rather than uninstalling it...
  5. Preordered Sea of Thieves But Did Not Receive Invite to Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preordered Sea of Thieves But Did Not Receive Invite to Beta: I guess it's too late now, but Microsoft dropped the ball for those of us that preordered the game in order to get into the Beta play. I was hoping to stream the game, but now I'm out of luck....
  6. Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?: Hello im just wondering where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite? ac1b5b7a-fb3b-4a3c-bf59-9b806c6b9214
  7. was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    was wondering if i could get an invite to become beta tester pls: looking for a nice person who happens to be a beta tester to invite me pls 0c970858-e106-4e2b-b5c8-c42d0796f912
  8. wondering if i could get a invite to be a beta tester

in XBoX on Consoles
    wondering if i could get a invite to be a beta tester: was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to invite me to become a beta tester 5b58547b-dee7-4823-a3d3-3fdeb4a5726d
  9. i didn't got the serial for the beta since someone invite me a few weeks ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    i didn't got the serial for the beta since someone invite me a few weeks ago: if you can send me one its will be awesome c7bcab27-080d-4dac-992d-9ca35a65a501
  10. I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.: I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview. My GamerTag is: My is email address: [Mod Removed] please invite me if you can! it will be very much appreciated. ;)...