Can I get an exchange?

Discus and support Can I get an exchange? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought an minecraft XBOX ONE edition minecraft gift card and can't download it on my device because apparently a windows 10 computer isn't recognized... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AMadCustomer, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. AMadCustomer
    AMadCustomer Guest

Can I get an exchange?

I bought an minecraft XBOX ONE edition minecraft gift card and can't download it on my device because apparently a windows 10 computer isn't recognized for literally the same game. I bought the starter addition and I just want to get the windows 10 version.
    I'm on windows 10, my device is logged in to my account (computer), I just want the other version of the game, which is exactly the same price. Anyways I can exchange it? (redeemed card).

:)

AMadCustomer, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:32 AM
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can I get help?

3. Daft Badger Win User

can i get suspended for....

You still have to keep your profile rated E for everyone.At the moment your gamertag,location & possibly your bio are all against the code of conduct.
  4. WPAK Win User

Can i get unbann

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist with enforcement issues/requests like this.

You will have to go to enforcement.xbox.com for any information, you might be able to do a Case Review for more information etc.

This is all that can be advised in the forums
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can I get unbanned

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The only way to contact them is by submitting a case review. You'll want to review the code of conduct and try again.
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Can i get a refund

To inquire on a refund you will need to contact official Xbox customer service.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time
Thema:

Can I get an exchange?

1. Can I get an exchange? - Similar Threads - exchange

2. Exchange mail adress in Xbox account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Exchange mail adress in Xbox account: I would like to exchange the @hotmail.com adress that I use for Xbox to a gmail.com adress. How do I do that without loosing data? It is for Minecraft on an ipad....
  3. How can I exchange a digital purchase for a physical disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I exchange a digital purchase for a physical disk: I bought an Xbox One for my kids about a year ago. It included Jedi Fallen Order, but unbeknownst to me it was for a digital copy. Well where we live, we don't have access to Wifi - only Cellular....
  4. Pass Exchange

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pass Exchange: My mother bought me an xbox live gold pass for christmas but i already have that type currently activated. Is there any way to exchange it for a game pass since they cost the same? Yes, if she...
  5. xbox live gold gift card exchange

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold gift card exchange: My son got xbox live gift cards for xmas but he already has a membership and wants to exchange them for a gift card to buy stuff how can we do that cecbf7a0-750c-429d-a6ad-8755d142b689
  6. refund game or exchanged it for the same price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund game or exchanged it for the same price: We bought Cycberpunk 2077 , It doesn't work right and I don't like it . All we have done is download it and it stops working. If we can not get a refund we are will to use the money on another...
  7. Gamertag Exchange / Looking for New Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag Exchange / Looking for New Friends: Hi there, I am keen to get some friends on Xbox as my friend list is pretty low. I play varied games from RPG to Online FPS etc. Feel free too add me if you want... Caaaaarl13 Thanks!...
  8. I want to exchange my series x because updates won’t fix it.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to exchange my series x because updates won’t fix it.: Ok guys I’ll bite on replacing my Xbox series x but keep this in mind. They’ve changed stuff around at support to where they’re not giving out the number. I also don’t want them to repair it. I...
  9. Warranty on controller, where do I exchange it if all Microsoft locations are closed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty on controller, where do I exchange it if all Microsoft locations are closed?: I have a warranty on my Xbox elite series 2 that I purchased at a Microsoft store, but it's broken with normal use as expected. How or Where do I go to exchange my controller for a new one if all...
  10. Initiate advanced exchange on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Initiate advanced exchange on Xbox Series X: Like a lot of people my Xbox Series X that I fought really hard to get is broken. I was finally able to get support to respond but they keep trying to call me when I am working. The support rep...