Can i Get Refund After 14 Days?

Discus and support Can i Get Refund After 14 Days? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got gift code at 2019.12.01, i tried to enter it, and it did worked, but at the time, i just got disconnected from internet. i didn't know codes are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeokyoungYun, Feb 24, 2020.

1. SeokyoungYun
    SeokyoungYun Guest

I got gift code at 2019.12.01, i tried to enter it, and it did worked, but at the time, i just got disconnected from internet. i didn't know codes are in, since i didn't check, and few days later, i tried to buy with my parents card, (i got consent) and
    used my gift card. i am not good at english, and this typing in done by my parents. now im seeking help to refund marvel vs capcom infinte deluxe edition. since game also does run, but around 10~20 fps. which is i didnt know about. can i get help about this
    even after 14 days are passed?

:)

SeokyoungYun, Feb 24, 2020
  2. BalloonPants770 Win User

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about requesting a refund for an item over 14 days.

You can still certainly request for a refund on an item that is over 14 days by using the

Legacy Refund Request Webform
    , however the decision to process this refund is still ultimately up to the Refund Team based on certain perquisites or criteria that you must first meet.

If you do not receive favorable results based on the decision made by the Refund Team, you can always reply to the email sent out to you by that department to further dispute this matter.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. MisterClever0ne Win User

no mircosoft refused refund to you. I had done that before
  5. denis97g Win User

refund not accepted

because you can ask for a refund after 14 days max.
  6. iCrazyZae Win User

Refund appeal

Ok, if your purchase that you want to refund has been purchased after 14 days, then yoy cant refund it, Microsoft only refunds you if the purchase has been made under 14 days i hope this helps you
Thema:

1. Can i Get Refund After 14 Days? - Similar Threads - Refund Days

2. So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i...: So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i accidentally attempted to buy a game and it charged me on my bank account which is an order you can't even cancel...
  3. I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...: I requested a refund on November 4, 2019 for WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition which I preordered. At the time of the request, 13 days had passed since the game's release where as of now, the game still...
  4. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  5. Is it possible to get refund for remaining days of Xbox Game pass subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get refund for remaining days of Xbox Game pass subscription?: I haven't even used it (couldnt stream my game through steamlink) and i forgot to cancel subscription on my and my girlfriend account. Whom should I contact? 0e3e3066-09d9-44a8-b092-0299572f2947
  6. i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?: i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?? 300afc14-8857-47ea-9fc4-667557cb7376
  7. Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?: I accidently purchased a game I didn't want to buy....but I saw a website saying that if I purchase a game in less then 14 days and the game was played in less than 2 hours, I can refund the game....
  8. 7 days to die refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7 days to die refund: Hello! I've bought the 7 days to die and played a few hours it. Then I encountered the md5 since my game crashed and all my progress was reset. I then googled this bug and It hasn't been fixed yet...
  9. Question about refunding games that have been owned for more than 14+ days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about refunding games that have been owned for more than 14+ days: I just had a question regarding the refund/return policy and wanted to know if Microsoft had changed it, I remember being able to refund a game that you had for over a year but if you didn't have...
  10. Can I receive a refund of the game 7 day to die?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I receive a refund of the game 7 day to die?: hello today I bought the game 7 day to die I play only 7 hours 28 minutes and I do not like it I think the game is missing a lot of work and it bug too often.I would like to receive a refund...