can i get someone from xbox live to call me

Discus and support can i get someone from xbox live to call me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can someone from xbox live call me 422a9e3e-4335-416c-b3f9-1cf78fe54a10 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by madmomLM, Apr 4, 2019.

1. madmomLM
    madmomLM Guest

can someone from xbox live call me

:)

madmomLM, Apr 4, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Are you having some technical issues or account issues? We'd be happy to help you troubleshoot or provide some more specific information if you're comfortable sharing what sort of issues you're experiencing, but if you'd rather just talk to Offical Support,
    which is fine, you can find the contact methods at the
    Offical Support page.
  3. jampy00 Win User

Hello shanemeadows1

As stated above by XBF Amber M

If you'd strictly like to talk directly to Xbox Support, then you may request a call back from a member of our support team is from the Contact Ussection on the
    bottom of any of our support pages.

1. Sign in at xbox.com.
    2. Select Contact Us.
    3. Choose your category. (In this case, Xbox One.)
    4. Select "No Thanks" when presented the virtual agent.
    5. Pick a topic. ( In this case, I'd go with Games & Apps - Backcompat catalog)
    6. Select to Request a call from Support.
  4. madmomLM Win User

can someone from xbox live [mod removed -personal information]
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Please follow the steps above to request a call back. It is never a good idea to post your personal information on a public forum.
Thema:

1. can i get someone from xbox live to call me - Similar Threads - someone live call

2. how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold: I know this is a weird question but my xbox live just ended an hour ago but i thought i had all day (7th of April) until midnight. So does it end the time you enter the membership code or when its...
  3. Can you report a GT if someone has committed a crime and admitted to it in a Xbox live party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you report a GT if someone has committed a crime and admitted to it in a Xbox live party?: I was recently in a party with some close friends when on person ive recently met had a friend join who turned out to be her boyfriend he basically abused her while we were present and admitted to...
  4. Received a one day ban from xbox live. Could someone have made a false accusation ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received a one day ban from xbox live. Could someone have made a false accusation ?: I received a one day ban from xbox live for a communication violation. I barely talk in game and play with the same people every night. I had a minor argument with one person from our group. I did...
  5. Where do i report theft of service? someone is knowingly stealing both xbox live and game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where do i report theft of service? someone is knowingly stealing both xbox live and game...: All i want to do is report theft of service and your company makes it very difficult. Bring back Xbox Live phone support. someone is knowingly stealing both Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass services...
  6. HELP! someones using my xbox live account after i changed my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! someones using my xbox live account after i changed my password: Hi So a few months ago I was trying to game share with someone who decided they didn't want to share back just take advantage of me. So I changed my password and I still believe he has access to...
  7. Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house?: Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house? 8bdd8cd1-c7bd-47ff-aba0-936688c88b80
  8. (XBOX LIVE) communication suspension for saying sorry to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    (XBOX LIVE) communication suspension for saying sorry to someone: so i was playing six siege on the xbox one and i killed a teammate by mistake so i sent him a message saying sorry and then i was typing another message to him saying how it happened and when i...
  9. can I share my live gold with someone else on my console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can I share my live gold with someone else on my console?: I bought live gold for me to play GTA 5, but I wish my sister could play on her profile online, I would like to know how to proceed. I use xbox 360 77eee709-45a0-4566-991b-af8cb07283cb
  10. Can Someone Help ,,unable to connect to Xbox live when I try to play call of duty ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Someone Help ,,unable to connect to Xbox live when I try to play call of duty ...: unable to connect to xbox live when ever t I 216b7dfd-48cb-4e5d-91ae-5f5626c31fd9