can i get someone from xbox live to call me

Discus and support can i get someone from xbox live to call me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can someone from xbox live call me 422a9e3e-4335-416c-b3f9-1cf78fe54a10 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by madmomLM, Apr 4, 2019.

1. madmomLM
    madmomLM Guest

can someone from xbox live call me

:)

madmomLM, Apr 4, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Are you having some technical issues or account issues? We'd be happy to help you troubleshoot or provide some more specific information if you're comfortable sharing what sort of issues you're experiencing, but if you'd rather just talk to Offical Support,
    which is fine, you can find the contact methods at the
    Offical Support page.
  3. jampy00 Win User

Hello shanemeadows1

As stated above by XBF Amber M

If you'd strictly like to talk directly to Xbox Support, then you may request a call back from a member of our support team is from the Contact Ussection on the
    bottom of any of our support pages.

1. Sign in at xbox.com.
    2. Select Contact Us.
    3. Choose your category. (In this case, Xbox One.)
    4. Select "No Thanks" when presented the virtual agent.
    5. Pick a topic. ( In this case, I'd go with Games & Apps - Backcompat catalog)
    6. Select to Request a call from Support.
  4. madmomLM Win User

can someone from xbox live [mod removed -personal information]
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Please follow the steps above to request a call back. It is never a good idea to post your personal information on a public forum.
Thema:

1. can i get someone from xbox live to call me - Similar Threads - someone live call

2. My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...: My son cannot use his xbox live account. Xbox live says it does not exist even though he was on it yesterday. Also, my other son says someone else is on it right now. What can I do to get it...
  3. How can i send a message from my phone to someone on Xbox live

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can i send a message from my phone to someone on Xbox live: Trying to get a message to my son who is online ..his drug addict mother has denied my access to him illegally BECAUSE she is a true sick person. I was suppose to play basketball and give him...
  4. Someone knows where i live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone knows where i live: I was in a party with someon doing a sniper 1v1. I left due to him spawn killing. He told me to join so i did just to tell him why i left. I did but then out of nowhere he typed in the partychat...
  5. I am being attacked by someone on Xbox live. They are attacking my router.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I am being attacked by someone on Xbox live. They are attacking my router.: I am being attacked by someone on Xbox live. They are attacking my router. Hi, Firstly I understand your frustration with this person, but don't panic. Things YOU NEED TO DO: Block the user....
  6. Can someone's Xbox live be hacked to send inappropriate messages?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone's Xbox live be hacked to send inappropriate messages?: Hello, my son has recieved some inappropriate messages from a friend's old account. The friend is saying their accounts been hacked. I'm trying to work out if this is true. Would someone hack an...
  7. Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???: Microsoft balance is £10 but cant seem to pay for xbox live with it 48f84f57-58a4-4990-a415-c283413a3502
  8. how can i talk to someone regarding xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how can i talk to someone regarding xbox live: I need to talk to some one regarding xbox live membership that i keep getting billed for. e50d956c-2c3e-4042-8279-074fde416128
  9. how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold: I know this is a weird question but my xbox live just ended an hour ago but i thought i had all day (7th of April) until midnight. So does it end the time you enter the membership code or when its...
  10. Can Someone Help ,,unable to connect to Xbox live when I try to play call of duty ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Someone Help ,,unable to connect to Xbox live when I try to play call of duty ...: unable to connect to xbox live when ever t I 216b7dfd-48cb-4e5d-91ae-5f5626c31fd9