Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned

Discus and support Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned 84b6aab6-4788-43e5-b79d-ecb021666c84 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jakeyboy3, Apr 15, 2019.

1. jakeyboy3
    jakeyboy3 Guest

can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned

:)

jakeyboy3, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    jakeyboy3

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

As my colleagues mentioned above, unfortunately you'd have to refer to the
    Enforcement Site for any type of Enforcement infraction.

We here in the Forums department do not have the tools to make that happen.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hey Jakeyboy3!

I understand you've experienced an Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Action taken on your account. You will have to go to the
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Site to review the active Enforcement Action as well as see if there are any other options available such as a case review.
    Make sure you review the
    Code of Conduct
    because there is an assessment and also to learn what type of actions to avoid that would prevent situations like this one from happening again in the future.

I hope this helps!

Xbox forums support
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

Hi there,

Unfortunately, You shouldn't of allowed your friend on your account.
  5. choppyseize Win User

You are responsible for anyone using your account unfortunately. Also that would be hard to prove.
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

No matter who uses your account they must follow the code of conduct.
Thema:

1. Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned - Similar Threads - unbanned friend signed

2. Unbanning a friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unbanning a friend: I accidently banned a friend, can I undo it? ca9b9972-93f7-4ae4-b2a5-8ec84ed426ea
  3. Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.: Let me set up a scenario. Saturday night, chillin, playing dead by daylight. Having fun. Having some beverages. Until my friend joins, and is toxic cause dead by daylight is 4-players against...
  4. Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned: Unbanned me plz ***Moved from Windows 10 / Ease of access*** be082b6e-2ecf-4dde-be05-faf3375f9357
  5. I've just reported one of my friends. Can I get him unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've just reported one of my friends. Can I get him unbanned?: Earlier today, my friends and I were joking around on Xbox. One of them (I don't know if I should put his gamer tag in) called me an "egotistical twat". I didn't think anything of it; this was...
  6. Still cant communicate to friends after bieng unbanned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still cant communicate to friends after bieng unbanned: Thursday 12 October was the day wi was getting unbanned from xbox but then when i came home i was still unable to talk to my friends in xbox, when i try messaging it says "because of your past...
  7. I've just reported one of my friends. Can I get him unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've just reported one of my friends. Can I get him unbanned?: Earlier today, my friends and I were joking around on Xbox. One of them (I don't know if I should put his gamer tag in) called me an "egotistical twat". I didn't think anything of it; this was...
  8. Friend supposed to be unbanned weeks ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend supposed to be unbanned weeks ago: please help! my best friend was supposed to be unbanned a month ago, but every time he tries to contact Xbox he is either ignored or told that he can not be helped. In the first place he did...
  9. Im unbanned but cant talk or hear my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im unbanned but cant talk or hear my friends: Hello, I am unbanned and I still cant talk its been about a week so far and I don't know what to do I reset my xbox went to my settings and that did nothing. Please Help!! I want to be able to...
  10. Need help please I'm unbanned yet I can't talk to friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help please I'm unbanned yet I can't talk to friends: the dates are gone and I can play again but I can talk to my friends and I checked the enforcement history and itheres doesn't give me a clear indication that I'm permanently banned please help...