Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player?

Discus and support Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another user? https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/fallout-76-4000-1000-bonus-atoms/C0DXLGXJRKZQ... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MyLylPwny Gomez, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player?

Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another user? https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/fallout-76-4000-1000-bonus-atoms/C0DXLGXJRKZQ

:)

MyLylPwny Gomez, Sep 17, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, MyLylPwny! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, this Item can't be purchased as a gift.

In this case, I'd suggest purchasing a gift card instead:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-gift-car...

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Best regards.
  3. BraveSir Paul Win User

How would YOU make video games better?

Definitely cheaper micro-transactions - Fallout 76 is a prime example here - there atom shop prices are ridiculously high. They would sell more and get more cash if they dropped them significantly
  4. darkist1 Win User

I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the game. Can I get my money back?

Hi NoOffense,

The ambassadors are unable to provide refunds, just the correct means of getting your refunds.

You'd need to follow the correct Refund Policy in order to receive your refund for your atoms.

In order to buy atoms for the PC you'd need to use your account that the game is on.

and purchase the atoms through the Microsoft Store for Fallout Atoms

Your refund should be available under the same place you purchased the Atoms from in the first place. So the Xbox store.

You can use this option to request a refund
  5. JAMorgan2002 Win User

Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack

Same issue... redeemed code, Tricentennial Edition shows up in my transaction history but doesn't show up under licenses.

However when I view the Atom Store within Fallout 76, the items are there, and indicate they have been purchased.
  6. ODST343 Win User

Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?

i think this their way of trying to make money back from the loss of pre orders from 76 and lack of people buying atoms for the atomic store
Thema:

1. Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player? - Similar Threads - gift Fallout Atoms

2. I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.: I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to play on pc. I redeem on redeem.microsoft.com. In xbox app the game doesn't appear. What can I do? bfa1f8b1-90bb-4a50-b1f0-4aee4d178216
  3. Can I refund a digital gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a digital gift?: My friend recently bought me Red Dead Redemption 2. However, I'm on pc and he is on Xbox. He bought the Xbox version online thinking I could download and play it on pc, and when I said I didn't...
  4. Gifting FIFA 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting FIFA 23: I have pre l-ordered FIFA 23 on my account, is there any way I can gift / transfer this to my son so that he gets all the pre-order benefits (free packs etc) instead of me? I realise now I...
  5. Gifting Forza 5 DLC's on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting Forza 5 DLC's on Steam: I want to gift my friend some Forza 5 DLC's on Steam. But he has the game on microsoft store. Will he be able to get them ? 6c556b35-8acd-4abf-b919-7ea51db7b62c
  6. Gifting a game to Someone with no Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a game to Someone with no Xbox Live: Is it possible to gift someone a game when he has no Xbox live? He has a Microsoft account and a Gamertag but is unable to get Xbox Live atm. d65bd684-060f-4f1a-80c0-8fc93508106e
  7. Xbox Gift Card Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift Card Problems: I was going to buy an add-on for a game, but I accidently used my xbox gift card on the wrong account. Is it possible I can transfer the money to my actual account and buy the add-on or gift the...
  8. I am not able to redeem my 1 month xbox gamepass which my friend gifted me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to redeem my 1 month xbox gamepass which my friend gifted me: Hi i am not able to redeem my gamepass code which my firnd gifted me because it asks me to add a credit or debit card but i have none. I have paypal but there is not option of paypal available for...
  9. Can't buy MW 2 2022 with gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy MW 2 2022 with gift card?: So I wanted pre-order MW 2 2022 with a gift card but every time it says please try again later and I restart my console multiple times but nothing. Also sometimes it says_You cant buy this game...
  10. Fallout 3 gift code not working - error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 gift code not working - error: Hi, Dear Support! On 2016/04/30 I bought Xbox One bundle with Fallout 4 and Fallout 3 games inside from a offline retailer. On 2016/04/30 after unpacking the console, I input Fallout 4 gift code...