Can I have some help?

Discus and support Can I have some help? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to enroll to a beta ring but its saying Already registered and that I have to sign in to the account it registered in? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Prime_10, Nov 1, 2019.

1. /u/Prime_10
    /u/Prime_10 Guest

Can I have some help?

I'm trying to enroll to a beta ring but its saying Already registered and that I have to sign in to the account it registered in?

submitted by /u/Prime_10
    [link] [comments]

/u/Prime_10, Nov 1, 2019
  2. EddieHendrickson Win User

Can I have some help?

The best way to resolve this is if you know the email that is currently on your account, you want to go to
    http://account.live.com and attempt to reset your password. If you are unable to send an email reset link or answer the secret question, please select the last option that states "I cannot use any of these
    options.". You will be prompted to fill out a form regarding your account. Once you fill out and submit that form, check your email. You should receive a response within 24 hours. If it is successful, you will be able to change your password and get access
    that way. If it states you did not provide enough information, check near the end of the email for a Account Recovery Reference Number. Obtain that number as well as the Console ID of your xbox (Found in system settings -> console settings -> system info),
    and then contact xbox support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269).
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can i have some help?

Couple possibilities here.

1. If your password is longer then 16 characters then it will not allow you to sign in the 360 does not like passwords longer then 16 characters.

here is a link to reset your password

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-microsoft-account-password?lc=1033

2. If you changed your gamertag recently you would need to redownload your profile. Here is a link on how to do that.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-profile-xbox-360
  4. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Can I have some friends? o_0

NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.
  5. DigiLuigi Win User

That's an even number of no's, does that mean yes?
  6. JimBox32 Win User

now, are you counter the .s or the spaces? lol
Thema:

Can I have some help?

1. Can I have some help? - Similar Threads - help

2. Xbox Ambaseder help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambaseder help: Hope some one can help, i am a Xbox Ambaseder my self but i have noticed that the “ Xbox Ambaseder“ title is not under my name or show when i reply to post in the forms and my missions are not...
  3. Need help with the Insider program. I lost my level.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with the Insider program. I lost my level.: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  4. For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.: Hello, I have a problem with the achivement "For Honor!" from the game with the same name. It's an achiv of 30 points and it says "Participate in a Season and come back to see the results at the...
  5. I lost my FH4 Ultimate Edition and no one seems to wanna help

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my FH4 Ultimate Edition and no one seems to wanna help: So, I won Forza Horizon 4 last year in a giveaway. After playing for a while I decided I wanted the Ultimate Edition. I managed to get it for Christmas and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I managed to...
  6. Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.: Please help, I cannot add user to xbox one and cannot download any updates. Have tried all suggestions, hard reset, rebooting modem, unplugging etc, I have also eliminated a switch and connected...
  7. Games not showing up. HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not showing up. HELP: Ok so around two years ago i purchased the Ark Survival Evolved Preview on my account , it’s been downloaded and deleted over the course of those two years, today i decided i wanted to download it...
  8. Onkyo TX-NR797 - 4K and HDR10 Issues - Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onkyo TX-NR797 - 4K and HDR10 Issues - Help!: I purchased an Onkyo TX-NR797 yesterday for my Optoma UHD65 projector setup. I've tested both of my HDMI cables by directly connecting the Xbox into the projector and had no issues. Now after...
  9. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover: Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0...
  10. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account: Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account . Whole...