Can I have some help?

Discus and support Can I have some help? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to enroll to a beta ring but its saying Already registered and that I have to sign in to the account it registered in? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Prime_10, Nov 1, 2019.

1. /u/Prime_10
    /u/Prime_10 Guest

Can I have some help?

I'm trying to enroll to a beta ring but its saying Already registered and that I have to sign in to the account it registered in?

submitted by /u/Prime_10
    [link] [comments]

/u/Prime_10, Nov 1, 2019
  2. EddieHendrickson Win User

Can I have some help?

The best way to resolve this is if you know the email that is currently on your account, you want to go to
    http://account.live.com and attempt to reset your password. If you are unable to send an email reset link or answer the secret question, please select the last option that states "I cannot use any of these
    options.". You will be prompted to fill out a form regarding your account. Once you fill out and submit that form, check your email. You should receive a response within 24 hours. If it is successful, you will be able to change your password and get access
    that way. If it states you did not provide enough information, check near the end of the email for a Account Recovery Reference Number. Obtain that number as well as the Console ID of your xbox (Found in system settings -> console settings -> system info),
    and then contact xbox support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269).
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can i have some help?

Couple possibilities here.

1. If your password is longer then 16 characters then it will not allow you to sign in the 360 does not like passwords longer then 16 characters.

here is a link to reset your password

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-microsoft-account-password?lc=1033

2. If you changed your gamertag recently you would need to redownload your profile. Here is a link on how to do that.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-profile-xbox-360
  4. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Can I have some friends? o_0

NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.
  5. DigiLuigi Win User

That's an even number of no's, does that mean yes?
  6. JimBox32 Win User

now, are you counter the .s or the spaces? lol
Thema:

Can I have some help?

1. Can I have some help? - Similar Threads - help

2. SOS!!! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS!!! HELP!: Ok. I’ve tried preordering Cold War & it tells me “try again later.” Now so far I have waited 30min, restarted console, deleted & added back card info, & I just got on modern warfare & purchased...
  3. Plz help with my xbox wifi tryed everything i can think of

in XboX Insiders
    Plz help with my xbox wifi tryed everything i can think of: submitted by /u/dustymo6969 [link] [comments]
  4. Swapping from One S to One X.. settings help..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Swapping from One S to One X.. settings help..: Is there a way to transfer everything so I don't have to log back in to all of my apps? Like Netflix, Prime, NowTV etc? I know this sounds ridiculous but my partner is offshore on a submarine and...
  5. I do not know what is happening someone please help

in XboX Insiders
    I do not know what is happening someone please help: I go to play my xbox and it tells me to connect to internet. So i go to the network page and click Go Offline But the problem is when i click it It doesn't go offline I don't know what i'm...
  6. Can u help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u help me: This came from some were and I dont know what to do 8dd32297-a8d5-41f0-9f11-680a585b4f90
  7. Help with insiders and gamestreaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Help with insiders and gamestreaming!: Hello! I have been an insider for a while now and I've been enjoying the gamestreaming beta ever since I got my galaxy note 20. Its worked every single day since then until today. Today, I paired...
  8. Please help red lines and sound artifacting, also cyan is the imposter

in XboX Insiders
    Please help red lines and sound artifacting, also cyan is the imposter: [IMG] submitted by /u/kalo23X [link] [comments]
  9. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]
  10. Help me i cant buy xbox game pass with this payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me i cant buy xbox game pass with this payment: Hello guys, i try buy xbox game pass ultimate with my paypal. i tried with debit card tho but it still same as my paypal. any solution with this error code? i have enough balance on my paypal or...