Can I install 1.14 and 1.15 Minecraft on Windows 10 at same time?

Discus and support Can I install 1.14 and 1.15 Minecraft on Windows 10 at same time? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently joined the RTX beta, but realised it's upgraded my normal install for Minecraft for Windows 10 to 1.15 (beta). Can I install both versions... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dawormie, May 17, 2020.

1. /u/Dawormie
    /u/Dawormie Guest

I recently joined the RTX beta, but realised it's upgraded my normal install for Minecraft for Windows 10 to 1.15 (beta).

Can I install both versions locally? I can't seem to find out how.

submitted by /u/Dawormie
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dawormie, May 17, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Update 1.14

Java is on 1.15 now. Bedrock 1.14 is Beta. 1.12 is general public.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Why can i not play multiplayer with my frends in PS4 minecraft anymore

On what system are you playing Minecraft?

Sony pushed an update for Minecraft on Playstation 4 to update it to the "Bedrock" version, allowing Playstation 4 players to play with Xbox One, PC, Mobile and Switch users now.

Make sure you also have Version 1.14 of your Minecraft installed, and that you are playing on Xbox One, Switch, Playstation 4, Windows 10 or Android/iOS.

Minecraft on Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, and other "older" console versions can't play with others on the "Bedrock" version.
  4. TogaedGrub2325 Win User

Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already
    been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net,
    and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".
  5. Lord Sagan Win User

PC to Xbox Minecraft connection

03-13-2020 and still no 1.15 update for windows 10 version.

I see that Java edition is up todate.. Anyone know if this is gooing to get fixed?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Can I install 1.14 and 1.15 Minecraft on Windows 10 at same time? - Similar Threads - install Minecraft Windows

2. Installing Minecraft on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Minecraft on Windows 10: I redeemed a code a while ago on my xbox one for the "Explorer's Pack" in which i got a few skin packs and minecraft bedrock edition. I was wondering if I could install bedrock edition on my...
  3. Trouble with Installing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble with Installing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, everyone! A few days ago, I had Minecraft installed on my PC and then the next day, the computer didn't wanna turn on properly. I managed to fix it with the help of one of my acquaintances...
  4. Minecraft for windows 10 won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 won't install: so I bought minecraft java when i was 7 and I just recently got windows 10 edition for free with the code thing. So I own the game but when I try to install it, it just doesn't install and there...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error: Hello, I'm getting the following error when trying to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my fairly new PC: 0x80070003 I was enrolled in the Minecraft Beta program via the Xbox Insider Hub...
  6. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.: Since 2015 I own Mincraft Windows 10 Edition and played it for several years. Recently I had to delete everything from my PC, including the game. But when I tried to re-install it, instead of the...
  7. Can't install windows 10 minecraft on PC, having owned it on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install windows 10 minecraft on PC, having owned it on xbox: Hi I'm trying to download Minecraft windows 10 on my pc, having previously owned it on xbox. It doesn't say I own the game in the store yet it is on my account purchase history. I have spoken to...
  8. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL

in XBoX on Windows
    MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL: Minecraft Windows 10 won't install "this device not compatible for this app" When trying to install it in the Microsoft store, the install button is grayed out. So I have to do it another way but...
  9. Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.: This should not be this hard. I purchased Mine craft Windows 10 Master Collection on 2/11/2020. Although the Microsoft Store says we own it, when I try to install it from the "manage" screen, it...
  10. trouble installing minecraft for windows 10 on Microsft Store App

in XBoX on Windows
    trouble installing minecraft for windows 10 on Microsft Store App: So last night I downloaded the windows 10 edition for Minecraft off of the Microsoft store because one of my Xbox friends has a realm. When I launched the game, it launched on an old version, I...