Can i install games and give the dics to my friends?

Discus and support Can i install games and give the dics to my friends? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i'm new to XBox world and i now own a XBox 360 Slim 250G. I have forza 4, COD black ops 2 and nfs rivals. I don't see codes for these games, so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by raja777m-953B1C21-A692-4728-A470-06A4DE5FC9F7, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Can i install games and give the dics to my friends?

Hi, i'm new to XBox world and i now own a XBox 360 Slim 250G.

I have forza 4, COD black ops 2 and nfs rivals.

I don't see codes for these games, so can i install these games on my hard drive and can pass on the games discs to my friends? can i do that or i have to keep them with me and have to insert disc when i want to play that particular game?

:)

raja777m-953B1C21-A692-4728-A470-06A4DE5FC9F7, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Game installs a bad idea?

I like having to install, the time isn't too bad when installing from a dics vs downloading digital. I did always install on the 360 all the same anyhow so its basically a habit I carried over. Some games do take forever though -_- lol

Mark Sherwood, Mar 27, 2014
  3. Done playing Bc2

[quote user="Remember pluto"]7GB? lol Rage is 3 dics and its 20gb so if every dics is ~7gb than BF3 will be 14GB+[/quote]

I know. But RedClown gained 7GB when he deleted BC2. So when he installs BF3, it'll be 14GB, thus, the original 7GB gained, will be lost again Can i install games and give the dics to my friends? ;)

ReproductioN-A10C66DA-1C55-4D9B-9673-72BE95A9E828, Mar 27, 2014
  4. Can i install games and give the dics to my friends?

The discs need to be in the console when you wish to play them. The discs will spin up as the xbox verifies them and will stop spinning after a few minutes.

HomegrownSilky, Mar 27, 2014
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

The discs need to be in the console when you wish to play them. The discs will spin up as the xbox verifies them and will stop spinning after a few minutes.
  6. Rii-C6612357-0DB7-45 Win User

Xbox One Question

Can you install the game via disc and never need the dic again? That was my question. I'm really upset about this.
  7. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Halo-4-Spartan-Ops-Season-1-Episodes-1-5

Yes they are on the dic with the multiplayer content. install it and you will get those earlier episodes. Play them in order!!
  8. RonaldKey Win User

Blu-Ray DVD Player App Not Reading Disc

I tried and tried to get the Xbox to read the blu ray and game dics. No change. You know what i did? I turned the colsole vertically and it worked. Give that a try.
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

Game installs a bad idea?

I like having to install, the time isn't too bad when installing from a dics vs downloading digital. I did always install on the 360 all the same anyhow so its basically a habit I carried over. Some games do take forever though -_- lol
Thema:

1. Can i install games and give the dics to my friends? - Similar Threads - install games dics

2. Missing games from ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games from ready to install: Forza Motorsport 5 and EVOLVE both were free with games with gold and are missing from ready to install, the knot way to install them is through the windows store. I know you can install from the...
  3. Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???

in XBoX on Windows
    Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???: I new to xbox beta account and subscription. I wanted to play Football Manager 2019. nice it is listed as included with sub. Download and install. Click play, get error. Football Manager...
  4. Game not showing in installed or ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing in installed or ready to install: Hi so this has been like this for months i cant figure out what to do it shows that i own the game and have it installed when i go on the store but it wont show in my installed or ready to...
  5. Can't install MCC through Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install MCC through Game Pass on PC: I have the game pass app on my phone and decided to try to remote install the Halo Master Chief Collection to my PC. On my phone, after at least 4 hours, it is still "installing" with 0% progress....
  6. A Game Keep Installing Itself On My Xbox One S!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Game Keep Installing Itself On My Xbox One S!: Hey guys, posting this because months of random google searches have come up empty for me. I installed Cities: Skylines off of the Game Pass over a year ago, and have deleted it off of my hard...
  7. Installed games not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed games not showing: Hi! Have been having some issues with my Xbox One recently. Installed games are not showing up on the installed list on my Xbox One. They are appearing on the ready to install list but when...
  8. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  9. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  10. Can't install games Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games Xbox Game Pass PC: I bought the xbox game pass on PC and I'm not able to download and install any game : Code error : 0x80d03002 I updated windows, I tried reinstalling Game Services, and more, I don't know what...