can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?

Discus and support can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I've been trying to figure out if i can get windows ten ed if i link my Mojang id with my Xbox email that owns Minecraft and i couldn't find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trendy Burritoo, Jul 28, 2020.

1. can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?

So I've been trying to figure out if i can get windows ten ed if i link my Mojang id with my Xbox email that owns Minecraft and i couldn't find anything related to my problem / issue.

:)

Trendy Burritoo, Jul 28, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Bill.P. Win User

Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it on PC.

Hi Katlyn, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One only gives you the ability to install on the Xbox One, unfortunately.

The only edition of Minecraft that allows installation on Windows is Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft for Windows 10.

You can see further information here:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/arti...

If your friends are able to install Minecraft on Windows, they must have one of the above mentioned editions.

Please let me know if you have any further questions! Thanks!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I use my Microsoft account to install Minecraft on my PC?

If you have Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One, then you would be able to use that to install Minecraft from the Windows 10 store and play yes. Is that what you're asking for? Should be able to get it from the Windows 10 store and searching for Minecraft.
  5. JonBland Win User

I have linked my xbox account to my pc which owns Minecraft Bedrock but it won't show up in my downloads on microsoft store? Is there a problem with what I'm doing or is it a problem with the store?

Hi Jack

My name is Jon and I am an independent technical adviser here to help. Hopefully I have understood your issue correctly. Apologies if I haven't.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One only gives you the ability to install on the Xbox One, unfortunately.

The only edition of Minecraft that allows installation on Windows is Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft for Windows 10.

You can see further information here:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/arti...

Please let me know if you have any further questions! Thanks!
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Bedrock is the version that is on consoles and mobile devices. So, yes, if you updated your console version you have the Bedrock version that is simple titled "Minecraft". Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only exception to this. Minecraft Windows
    10 Edition also uses the Bedrock engine. If you have something such as "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", this is not the up-to-date version.

On PC [Bedrock and Java] you do not need to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
Thema:

can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?

1. can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one? - Similar Threads - install Minecraft windows

2. I have Minecraft on Xbox One (Not Xbox Edition) can I install it on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Minecraft on Xbox One (Not Xbox Edition) can I install it on Windows 10 PC: So I originally bought minecraft xbox one edition but around 2017 you had to get minecraft digital so I own minecraft and it says it is compatible to my Windows Computer but I cant install it....
  3. not able to launch minecraft windows 10 after installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to launch minecraft windows 10 after installation: after installing minecraft windows 10 , i am not able to launch it. its not entering into the game. just blank screen comes. how to correct it 5ff8b0a2-c3cb-4064-b139-96e61f9e47e0
  4. How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as...: I Bought the Xbox one edition and when bedrock came out, I was given a free copy of bedrock edition. I then signed in on pc and downloaded the Minecraft windows 10 edition for free (as it said I...
  5. Help Needed: Can't Install RTX Beta for Minecraft Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Install RTX Beta for Minecraft Windows 10: [IMG] Just doesn't give me the option i guess??? \"Manage\" submitted by /u/Traditional-Head57 [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 on April 11,2020 and installed it on an older laptop. I've a new laptop now and when I try to go install it, its not in "my library" in the microsoft store. I...
  7. Why can't I install minecraft on my Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Windows 10?: Greetings, Years ago I bought Minecraft for xbox. Now, I want to install it on my pc, but this is not possible for some reason. When I go to the ms store, it says I own the game, however, when I...
  8. Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and can't install it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and can't install it?: Ok so I just bought Minecraft windows 10 edition and I am unable to download it. When I try I get a message saying this, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your...
  9. Re-installation Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Re-installation Minecraft for Windows 10: My daughter got a redeem card for Minecraft for Windows 10. We installed it via xbox.com/redeem and working perfectly on our old windows 10 computer. Now over a year later we bought a new...
  10. Re: Problems installing Minecraft java edition for my PC ( Windows 10 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re: Problems installing Minecraft java edition for my PC ( Windows 10 ): Hi I have purchased Minecraft java edition today for my PC ( Windows 10 ) and it wont let me install from the Minecraft Launcher? I have an XBOX account using Minecraft with a profile? Do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i buy minecraft on xbox one can i get it on windows ten?