Can I make Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back to me so I can hear myself talk?

Discus and support Can I make Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back to me so I can hear myself talk? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to have Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back into my headset? This way I can hear myself talk without yelling (while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Starfish2389, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Starfish2389
    Starfish2389 Guest

Can I make Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back to me so I can hear myself talk?

Is it possible to have Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back into my headset? This way I can hear myself talk without yelling (while playing a loud game).

:)

Starfish2389, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Starfish2389! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

There's no option to do this on the game bar
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Thank you for your reply!

Unfortunately that feature is not available on the Xbox game bar.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Starfish2389! I hope that you are doing well today!

Would you please clarify this situation for us to be able to further assist you.
  5. marshall2389 Win User

Hi Starfish2389! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

There's no option to do this on the game bar
    Darn. Thank you, Ricardo.
  6. marshall2389 Win User

Hello @Starfish2389! I hope that you are doing well today!

Would you please clarify this situation for us to be able to further assist you.
    I would like to have the audio that my headset’s microphone picks up be played into my ears. The result would be playing my voice back to me (along with other player’s speech and game audio). This way I can hear myself talk without yelling.
Thema:

1. Can I make Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back to me so I can hear myself talk? - Similar Threads - Game Bar party

2. Xbox Game Bar Constantly Disconnecting from crossplay party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar Constantly Disconnecting from crossplay party chat: This issue has been occurring for the past few months and I can't find ANY solution. When chatting with friends on Xbox while I'm on PC, EVERY time after about five minutes I will get disconnected...
  3. Xbox Game Bar on PC, party goes silent, disconnects me.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar on PC, party goes silent, disconnects me.: This has been an ongoing issue for me for months, and it's made Game Bar almost impossible to use for parties. I'll join a party just fine, then after about 15 - 20 seconds, everyone else in the...
  4. PC Xbox Game Bar still kicks from parties with Xbox users.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Xbox Game Bar still kicks from parties with Xbox users.: When using the Xbox Game Bar on PC, for around 10 to 15 seconds I can hear everyone and then everyone goes quiet, my name still lights up like its still registering my voice and I still have audio...
  5. Xbox game bar party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar party not working: Basically when I join a party after a minute the party audio stops working and everybody goes completely silent. The party chat still shows I'm talking, but my friends are not. My friends told me...
  6. Game Bar Party Chat Constantly Disconnecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar Party Chat Constantly Disconnecting: I am constantly getting disconnected from parties. No idea how to fix this. I am in a party and then I can't hear the party talking. It cuts out abruptly. I get invited back to the party I'm...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat is constantly disconnecting me from parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat is constantly disconnecting me from parties: The Xbox Game Bar and the Xbox app on my iPhone 11 both randomly but consistently disconnect me from the party without telling me that I have left. It doesn't happen every night but when it does...
  8. Background on Game Bar party

in XBoX on Windows
    Background on Game Bar party: I updated Xbox Game Bar do find when I join a party a weird background shows up, I have it set to minimal mode just I see a transparent gray block on background. Is there a way to get rid of this?...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Drops Out or "Disconnects" With No Error Message - Only...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Drops Out or "Disconnects" With No Error Message - Only...: Before we go down the route of identifying my hardware, software and permissions... I have 2 other friends on Windows 10 PC who experience the exact same issues on vastly different PC...
  10. My account name and icon flash without audio input in Xbox Game Bar party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account name and icon flash without audio input in Xbox Game Bar party chat: When I'm in anybody's party using open mic, my name and icon flash constantly when I'm not speaking and when my headset mic is muted. I can hear and talk to my friends without issue, and my...