Can I map keyboard's keys to the paddles of the xbox one elite 1, on PC ?

Discus and support Can I map keyboard's keys to the paddles of the xbox one elite 1, on PC ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I want to buy a xbox one elite 1 controller to use on my pc, and I want to be sure that I can use it as I want. So, I want to be able to put on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BaptisteL2, Jun 12, 2019.

1. BaptisteL2
    BaptisteL2 Guest

Hi,

I want to buy a xbox one elite 1 controller to use on my pc, and I want to be sure that I can use it as I want. So, I want to be able to put on the 4 paddles some keys of my keyboard. For exemple, I use the key "T" in my game to do a fire attack and I would
    like to be able to put this "T" on one of the 4 paddles and use this paddle as a new button. I don't want to use only the paddles as the "ABXY" substitute. I want to be able to put any key of my keyboard as a new button on my xbox one elite controller. Can
    it be possible ? And if it is, how could I do so ?

Thanks a lot.

Baptiste

:)

BaptisteL2, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I map keyboard's keys to the paddles of the xbox one elite 1, on PC ? - Similar Threads - map keyboard's keys

2. xbox controller reset button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller reset button mapping: I remapped my controller to the left stick click being left bumper and the left bumper being left stick click and i map it back to default but the buttons are still that way even though i clicked...
  3. Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game: In Minecraft Windows 10, on my maps there is another icon for a player other than me. I am playing by myself. When I go to where it is on the map, there is nobody there. Is this a glitch, and, if...
  4. The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...: In the Russian version of the game some words are not correctly translated, which ones, I will tell you more. Translated to the English-speaking community, maybe they can somehow influence what is...
  5. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Map Broken - "The software was closed because an error occured"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Map Broken - "The software was closed because an error occured": Hi, let's hope I reach some support here. I've been a passionate Minecraft player for years on pc. As I've got a Nintendo Switch I've decided to buy Minecraft for it. I played several hours,...
  6. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One: So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still didn't show up on Xbox one. If someone has a...
  7. worth buying the modern warfare remastered map pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worth buying the modern warfare remastered map pack?: i play on xbox one OF COURSE what you think? 93f99260-1804-44af-80c6-6ad7ad162c8e
  8. buying old cod's map packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying old cod's map packs?: i think i buy waw,mw2,bo1,mw3, map packs because im bored the few maps and i love the old cods what you think worth it??? 3c8cd587-5c5b-41c0-9cd4-86fadba44ce6
  9. the Microsolf ultimate word games -- the adventure maps -- no new maps are available .....

in XBoX on Windows
    the Microsolf ultimate word games -- the adventure maps -- no new maps are available .....: In the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Xbox for PC. The adventure maps crossword. After completing my map #7 for March - there are no new maps available. Have you discontinued this segment?...
  10. Be Able to Map a Xbox one Elite Controller button also to a keyboard key with Xbox Accessories ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Be Able to Map a Xbox one Elite Controller button also to a keyboard key with Xbox Accessories ...: who i we talk to about fixing the Xbox Accessories software on windows 10 - to also be able to remap the Xbox one Elite Controller button(s) to a keyboard key? This Product would be Perfect if...