Can I map keyboard's keys to the paddles of the xbox one elite 1, on PC ?

Discus and support Can I map keyboard's keys to the paddles of the xbox one elite 1, on PC ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I want to buy a xbox one elite 1 controller to use on my pc, and I want to be sure that I can use it as I want. So, I want to be able to put on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BaptisteL2, Jun 12, 2019.

1. BaptisteL2
    BaptisteL2 Guest

Hi,

I want to buy a xbox one elite 1 controller to use on my pc, and I want to be sure that I can use it as I want. So, I want to be able to put on the 4 paddles some keys of my keyboard. For exemple, I use the key "T" in my game to do a fire attack and I would
    like to be able to put this "T" on one of the 4 paddles and use this paddle as a new button. I don't want to use only the paddles as the "ABXY" substitute. I want to be able to put any key of my keyboard as a new button on my xbox one elite controller. Can
    it be possible ? And if it is, how could I do so ?

Thanks a lot.

Baptiste

:)

BaptisteL2, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I map keyboard's keys to the paddles of the xbox one elite 1, on PC ? - Similar Threads - map keyboard's keys

2. How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5: hi, my 9 year old got his first xbox one s in may 2019, he got halo 5 today to play ninja warrior. Ive never played xbox and we don’t know what do do. Any help? He just got xbox live gold as well!...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation: My friends and I keep getting the sand maps. "Sand Trap" is fine but so often we get the many iterations of the cheaply-built, un-memorable, open-space sand levels with geometries. These maps...
  4. Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Purple Xbox One S in American with Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with map pack: And now I am back in China. Last night I opened the game and tried to redeem the codes so that I could play Gears 1-3 and Judgment. However, every time I tried to use the code it would say...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Treasure Island Map Add-On (Not Unlocking Treasure Chests)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Treasure Island Map Add-On (Not Unlocking Treasure Chests): So I purchased the Treasure Map Add-On for FH 4 thinking the purchase would reveal all of the treasure chests without actually completing the challenges to unlock each treasure clue... WELL, that...
  6. Halo Map and game type transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Map and game type transfer: Who is exited to play your old maps and game types on MCC? It think the was a right move on 343i side. I think this will bring back alot of OG players and there for make the match making alot more...
  7. Apocalypse Z maps Stopped showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apocalypse Z maps Stopped showing up: Apocalypse Z maps downloaded and was working fine then recently they stop showing up. I have 158 GB of space and it shows the MP in my games. Is there something wrong with xbox or the COD game?...
  8. How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?: For some reason,I have to reset my Lumia phone,but there is a Minecraft map I've played for a long time,and I don't konw how to leading-out the map. 22a4ede8-e0c0-4f9c-bd76-24dec833a07e
  9. XBOX game pass wont has not updated the new ark map.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass wont has not updated the new ark map.: the new update for Ark was supposed to come out the 19th at 1 pm. Not only has it not updated ,now there are no servers at all . Im not sure how to fix it. 01df901b-51c3-4b0e-b01d-8fd6eea8b3d5
  10. Be Able to Map a Xbox one Elite Controller button also to a keyboard key with Xbox Accessories ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Be Able to Map a Xbox one Elite Controller button also to a keyboard key with Xbox Accessories ...: who i we talk to about fixing the Xbox Accessories software on windows 10 - to also be able to remap the Xbox one Elite Controller button(s) to a keyboard key? This Product would be Perfect if...