Can I move xbox game pass games from one pc to another?

Discus and support Can I move xbox game pass games from one pc to another? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I did a clean windows install in my PC recently. I had some games installed via xbox game pass. As my hard drive is completely clean,I will have to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lost7neuron, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Can I move xbox game pass games from one pc to another?

So I did a clean windows install in my PC recently. I had some games installed via xbox game pass. As my hard drive is completely clean,I will have to have to redownload those games from scratch. And my internet connection is not that good either,it'll take me couple of hours to download a simple 50GB game. Which is pretty time consuming and also kinda boring.

Is it possible to copy the game files from my friends computer and put them in my pc like I did with Epic and Steam games?

submitted by /u/lost7neuron
    [link] [comments]

/u/lost7neuron, Oct 9, 2021
  2. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  3. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  4. MahadiAntor Win User

How do I start a new game in Forza Herizon 4 for xbox game pass pc

How can i access game option from pc on xbox game pass pc?
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

You can play on both Xbox and PC with the same account and the save moves back and forth. Are you logging into the PC and game pass with the same account as the Xbox?
  6. Spazpol Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?

Hi, I have just signed up to the new game pass ultimate. Is cross platform play available for these games? Can I play on PC with friends who have the same game on Xbox One.

Also, if I have the same game through game pass on both xbox one and PC, do the saved games transfer from one to the other. If not, this should really be a feature
    As long as the title is play anywhere or allows for cross platform in this case (PC / xbox) then yes, you can do that.
Thema:

Can I move xbox game pass games from one pc to another?

1. Can I move xbox game pass games from one pc to another? - Similar Threads - move game pass

2. Is there is a way to move steam games files to xbox game pass version of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there is a way to move steam games files to xbox game pass version of the game?: as the title says can I do that? i think that microsft store can verify downloads if it detects Microsoft configuration or app configration file in the game files it self like what steam does...
  3. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  4. Moving from one region to another - cannot change XBox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving from one region to another - cannot change XBox Game Pass: I'm trying to switch from an Irish opened Xbox Game Pass to a New Zealand Game Pass Ultimate.. due to region being different this errors out. I cannot cancel the Irish subscription as it was...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate move to child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate move to child account: Hi , I have purchased a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in my account, but I want to move it to my child's account in order not to login every time in the Xbox Console. How should I do it ? Thanks in...
  6. Xbox game pass when moving to a different country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass when moving to a different country: Hi I've got a bit of a headache as I've been unable to find an answer to the following problem online I've got xbox game pass ultimate that's valid until April 2021. Currently I reside in one...
  7. How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions?: Hello! Im Franco Bravo and recently moved out to Florida, Miami, I used to have the subscription of my Game pass and as I see on the site now the users of this have Discord Nitro and Spotify perks...
  8. Can I move Xbox Game Pass(PC) games to another drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I move Xbox Game Pass(PC) games to another drive?: Im trying to move Halo: MCC(already installed on laptop)to another drive, without downloading. I live in rural america and my isp(hughesnet) is the only one available. My download speeds are...
  9. Moving Out Xbox Game Pass Internet Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving Out Xbox Game Pass Internet Play: Good afternoon, I want to know how can I play "Moving Out" throught the Internet with my colleagues. I don't find the option to do it. Thank you! c016a62e-f655-4405-b511-33d19dad9c4c
  10. Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP: Much better performance, smoother scrolling, tiles and pages load instantly, it's still in beta so a few glitches are here and there but this is a great start! submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...