Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?

Discus and support Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I lost my container with charging dock and accessories for my XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller. Is there a way to order a new case that includes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BrianJustice, Sep 17, 2020.

1. BrianJustice
    BrianJustice Guest

Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?

I lost my container with charging dock and accessories for my XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller. Is there a way to order a new case that includes the buttons?

:)

BrianJustice, Sep 17, 2020
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller? - Similar Threads - order replacement accessory

2. Service Order for replacement controller INCORRECTLY cancelled by Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Order for replacement controller INCORRECTLY cancelled by Xbox: Hi, I was wondering if anyone in the community might be able to help. I recently reported a faulty controller which was only 2months old. I got a call back from the Support Team pretty quickly...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 replacement order

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 replacement order: On may, 23rd i created an replacement order for my broken xbox elite series 2 because it had the lb doubleclicking issue. On 25th of may i sent it over to microsoft with the label they sent me. On...
  4. Replacement order? Verify shipping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement order? Verify shipping.: Hi about an hour ago I got a confirmation that my replacement controller order was submitted and realize they didn't ask for my shipping address I went on to my Microsoft account and saw that I...
  5. Annuler une commande de remplacements [Mod Translation - Cancel a replacement order]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annuler une commande de remplacements [Mod Translation - Cancel a replacement order]: quelqu’un a fait une demande de remplacement de manette, mais je n’ai pas la manette dont il est questions et microsoft me demande de leur envoyer celle-ci. Donc j’aimerais annuler la commande...
  6. Repair Order, 2 Months and still no Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order, 2 Months and still no Replacement: So I sent both my controllers to be repaired. Repair Order: # [Mod Removed - Personal Information] (Standard white controller) & Repair Order: # [Mod Removed - Personal Information] (Light Blue...
  7. Trying to order replacement power supply - no options available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to order replacement power supply - no options available: Hi, Hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction. Originally purchased my Xbox One in New Zealand. I then moved to Canada and took it with me. As i needed a new power supply it...
  8. Where can I order replacement power cords?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I order replacement power cords?: Where can I order replacement power cords for xbox 360? 2b34b763-c60a-4838-80e9-6794dee1bc41
  9. Cannot Complete Order For Replacement Xbox One Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Complete Order For Replacement Xbox One Power Supply: I go to devicesupport.microsoft.com select xbox one and go through all the steps selecting the $50 replacement but when I get to step 7 and click the pay now button nothing happens. Why is it so...
  10. How can I order a replacement Xbox one power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I order a replacement Xbox one power supply?: Every time I go into support and click on replace an accessory the site keeps telling me to add a device even though I already do have one. When I do add it (of which i have done many times in...