Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?

Discus and support Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive been trying to figure this out for a hour and 15 minutes and i would really appreciate an answer to know wether its possible or not.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ordinarygamer, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account?

Ive been trying to figure this out for a hour and 15 minutes and i would really appreciate an answer to know wether its possible or not.

:)

Ordinarygamer, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support and speak to billing to see if they can push it through, but otherwise, an overdue balance can only be paid by credit card/Paypal. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

No, You'll need a valid external payment method such as a credit/debit card or PayPal.
  4. denis97g Win User

unfortunately, it's not possible to use the account balance to pay a past due subscription.
  5. Tormaz Win User

Overdue payments

Hello!

My understanding is you have to pay any past due balance before you can use your Microsoft account balance to pay for subscriptions.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

I want to pay a suscription that has been blocked

Hi JOSE,

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, Microsoft Account balances can not be used to purchase/renew a subscription. If your subscription is past due, check out this article on how to pay the balance and continue your subscription:

How to Pay a Past Due Balance on an Xbox Subscription

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
Thema:

1. Can I pay my past due subscription with my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - pay past due

2. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  3. Pay past due for account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay past due for account?: So ive been dealing with issues with the current setup when they automatically put you on a subscription when buying live. Last couple times i contacted support, they cleared the past due balance,...
  4. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  5. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...
  6. How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for past due balance when the payment method for that balance is now unusable?: I'm attempting to pay my Xbox Game Pass outstanding balance with credit card, but the payment method that I had originally used for Game Pass was a PayPal account that I have since closed. I've...
  7. paying a past due subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paying a past due subscription: I was paying for game pass, on the third month i didn't have enough so it stopped which was fine but when i tried to repay with the only real option a 15 year old has, with gift cards (prepaid)...
  8. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”: So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to...
  9. Paying past due payments with xbox account balance.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due payments with xbox account balance.: I would like to pay my xbox live gold with my account balance but i can not, because it says that i have to add another payment method. 102e740c-a793-4e53-a749-511ec8758b9d
  10. Can’t pay past due payment???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t pay past due payment???: My Xbox live gold was suspended because I didnt have enough money on my card but when I got enough money it keeps saying there’s a temporary problem with the service and to try again later but its...