Can I play a game with two profiles on the same Xbox?

Discus and support Can I play a game with two profiles on the same Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to play The Division with my account and a dummy account on the same Xbox. Would I be able to do that? 8a9099b8-0e02-483d-a437-5cddfaaa3967 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Metroid Meister, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Can I play a game with two profiles on the same Xbox?

I want to play The Division with my account and a dummy account on the same Xbox. Would I be able to do that?

:)

Metroid Meister, Feb 14, 2019
  2. iAHTIXOTABbl4 Win User

Pretty sure you can't play with 2 profiles at the same time
  3. LtLogicon Win User

Absolutely! Gold will be shared because it is the same Xbox. However you can't have both logged in playing The Division at the same time, you will have to switch profiles. To play at the same time you would have to have a coop game like the LEGO series.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Certainly, just not at the same time. It's online multiplayer, not local.
  5. Smwutches Win User

That game supports online multiplayer but not local multiplayer.
  6. IRB Win User

That game supports online multiplayer but not local multiplayer.
    As smwutches points out, the game doesn't support local multiplayer/coop.
Thema:

1. Can I play a game with two profiles on the same Xbox? - Similar Threads - play game profiles

2. Recently played games and their achievements don't get updated on my xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently played games and their achievements don't get updated on my xbox profile: Hello, https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=&activetab=main:mainTab3 As you can see on my activity feed, I played and got some achievements for Metal Slug X, Riverbond and Gears...
  3. Paid for 12mo live account but saying not active profile when trying to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 12mo live account but saying not active profile when trying to play games: I created a Microsoft account for my son and added it to my Xbox and I even paid for Xbox Live. PayPal says money has been deducted but when I log into his profile and click on the games to play...
  4. Family member can't play games without profile holding the xbox live sub being signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family member can't play games without profile holding the xbox live sub being signed in: Hi all. After a little help please. I've 2 xboxes. home xbox downstairs, and another one in my sons room. Up until now, anyone in the family can sign in on the home xbox downstairs without me...
  5. Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass: I have the ultimate xbox game pass and I downloaded MGS 2 & 3 which are from the xbox 360. When I get into the game Im at the menu and precceed to play but when I press on profile to so I can, it...
  6. Unable to play games installed on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games installed on a different profile: I got my son an Xbox, created my profile, set up his profile, but now, he can't access games from his profile that I have installed under my profile. He also seems to not have access to the...
  7. My Xbox Profile Continously Says I'm Playing a Game I Am Not Playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Profile Continously Says I'm Playing a Game I Am Not Playing: Hi, this issue arrose today playing several backwards compatible games. My Xbox profile constantly says I'm playing Call of Duty Waw even though I am not. It is very annoying and frustrating and I...
  8. Can't play game on my profile but on others profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game on my profile but on others profile: So, this has happened to me on two games now, Killer floor 2 and Subnautica. If I was to try loading either of these games up on my main profile they would either crash or never load. They work...
  9. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile: I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile...
  10. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b