Can I play my xbox games on a computer? or do I have to re-buy it?

Discus and support Can I play my xbox games on a computer? or do I have to re-buy it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare not too long ago, and I have to play with my younger brother most of the time, so I end up on splitscreen. It isnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jacks0nHD, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Jacks0nHD
    Jacks0nHD Guest

I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare not too long ago, and I have to play with my younger brother most of the time, so I end up on splitscreen. It isnt as fun as having a whole screen to yourself. (especially because he cheats by looking at my screen).
    So, I was wondering if there was a way to download that game onto my PC and play it, or if I have to buy it again, which would suck considering that the game is $60. And this would let me play one player games more often, such as the Bio Shock series.

:)

Jacks0nHD, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Jacks0nHD Win User

Thank You so much! It will be nice to play solo games more often.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If a game is a Play Anywhere title, you can buy it for Xbox or PC and download and play on the other for free. Unfortunately, not all games are Play Anywhere titles and Modern Warfare is not one of them. You would have to purchase it on the PC in order
    to play it on the PC. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere?xr=shellnav
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

You will have to rebuy those games that you mentioned. They are some games that are part of the Xbox Play Anywhere Program can be downloaded to Windows 10 at no cost if you have the Xbox One Digital version of the game. The list of Play Anywhere games
    can be found here
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere
  5. Yuu Shotgun Win User

Missed Achievement - Sonic Sega All Star Racing

City Hunter Ren, But in-game tracker menu I have achievement "buy all items", but I Haven`t achievement "buy your first item", then it`s impossible re-do this achievements.

Only if I delete my save, and re-play the ALL game, and re-do ALL achievements, understood? =/
  6. Daddy Stixx Win User

Can I play my RB songs on two different Xbox's??

Great thanks!

How do I do it? once I have my original GT on the new xbox, do i have to re-download all the songs on to that xbox?

or do I have to do a file transfer using HDD transfer cable?
Thema:

1. Can I play my xbox games on a computer? or do I have to re-buy it? - Similar Threads - play games computer

2. Can you play Xbox games on your computer with a mode and keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you play Xbox games on your computer with a mode and keyboard: Ive looked at a lot of information and cant really get a concrete answer on if its possible and if it is how to do it.i can get into the game on my computer but cant use a keyboard and mouse....
  3. Can't play Xbox One games on my computer?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play Xbox One games on my computer?: I purchased Gears of War 4 a looooong time ago. The actual disc and box deal. I played it a shitload but haven't played for a while. Now, I have a better computer (Windows 10) and it's annoying to...
  4. playing games on computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    playing games on computer: Is there a way to use the keyboard when playing a game, instead of using the mouse? 319177ad-f5a6-4dfb-8a0d-e75521adf0f2
  5. Playing Dowloaded Game with my kids on multiple computers

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Dowloaded Game with my kids on multiple computers: I purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my computer and my kids cannot play it on their accounts even though they are under my Family account. Because I have an Xbox 1 and an Xbox 360 as...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...: Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game...
  7. I can't play the game in computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the game in computer: Hi! I bought a Xbox game in windows 10. When I start the game, I can't use computer mouse or keyboard to play. How can I do? de10ada6-49ff-4173-9fed-737228672a2f
  8. Jogar o mesmo jogo em 2 computadores [Play the same game on 2 computers]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogar o mesmo jogo em 2 computadores [Play the same game on 2 computers]: Boa noite, eu comprei o forza horizon 4 e eu queria saber se meu irmão pode usar a mesma conta pra baixar o jogo e jogar no computador dele ao mesmo tempo Translation: [Good evening, I bought...
  9. Free to play games dont compute muito game time

in XBoX Rewards
    Free to play games dont compute muito game time: I am trying to get the free ride mission on Xbox rewards.... I have played Neverwinter, clicker Heroes and Path of Exile for more than 5 hours each, but it is not counting for the rewards. What...
  10. Cheaters from the computers have invaded the xbox one game play Read More

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters from the computers have invaded the xbox one game play Read More: The last few nights cheaters have been out in full force. Some are invisible,other have modded stats,or move fast. Check out my profile Videos of them alone with names Microsoft should have...