Can i play realms 2 player with 2 friends plus me?

Discus and support Can i play realms 2 player with 2 friends plus me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to buy a 2 player realm and i have 2 friends will it let me play with my 2 friends plus me or just me or with 1 friend?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aedan12, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Aedan12
    Aedan12 Guest

i want to buy a 2 player realm and i have 2 friends will it let me play with my 2 friends plus me or just me or with 1 friend?

:)

Aedan12, Nov 30, 2020
  2. ThatMason Win User

A realm will allow you to play with 3 people you and 2 other friends. Whereas a realm plus allows up to 10 poeple.

Hope this helps!
  3. ColeBear134 Win User

Minecraft Realms

It turn out that my friend had made a 2 player realm for the three of us so you should check to see if thats the problem
  4. InfernalxDevil Win User

Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

Hey so I'm here with the same issue .I had 3 other friends try to use their free 30 day Realm trial and none of them could. We are all met with the same prompt .Would be really nice to have because we are considering playing long term, but aren't settled
    on the idea of paying for a Realm. We came to the conclusion that we would try it to see if it's even worth it vs.us just scheduling a time we can all play so that way we don't have to pay anything. But we can't even do that. Can this be fixed?

Edit: Just to see if it would work, I tried purchasing a 2-Player Realm and that didn't even work. I literally can't buy a Realm.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Can't buy a realm with my xbox account.

Having an issue for the past 2 weeks with realms. One friend has one that we have been playing on for almost 2 years now 1st time we getting this issue.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Realm Ownership

Good day

Yes it is possible. As im playing on 2 realms in my country.

One of the realms we play on, the owner didnt feel like playing Minecraft anymore so one of the other players said he will take it over from him. So it is possible.
Thema:

1. Can i play realms 2 player with 2 friends plus me? - Similar Threads - play realms player

2. I can't play my realm on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my realm on my xbox: According to my xbox, it says that my account is "not set up correctly". I've clicked the link to "fix it" but minecraft still won't recognize it as an adult account. I purchased the realm and it...
  3. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  4. I can't change my account settings to play minecraft realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my account settings to play minecraft realms: I have tried for more than 2 hours and I still cannot enter the xbox account configuration, whenever I go to the link to which it says to take you to the Xbox configuration it sends me to the same...
  5. Can't play minecraft realms because of child lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play minecraft realms because of child lock: Hi I'm trying to play minecraft realms on ps4 and I have a child lock on my Microsoft account so I can't play multiplayer. I'm over the age of 18 but I don't know the account information to the...
  6. I can't play on realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on realms?: Apparently, I have a problem on minecraft. "You cannot play on realms because of how you Microsoft account is set up." I am pretty sure that my account isn't supposed to be a child's account, I...
  7. Stuck on Child Account, can't play realms on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck on Child Account, can't play realms on Minecraft.: Hello, I'm unable to play realms on Minecraft Windows 10 edition as I can't change the privacy settings. I tried following this article:...
  8. *You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup* I can't play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup* I can't play on...: First, I was playing for a good portion of the day on Xbox. I went to take a break. I logged out of the realm and the message blocked out the realms. When I click the get help button, it brings me...
  9. MineCraft - Unable to join Realms or play Multiplayer (all standard troubleshooting steps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft - Unable to join Realms or play Multiplayer (all standard troubleshooting steps...: ALL STANDARD TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS recommended by Microsoft have already been followed - NOT WORKING Problem - I am unable to join realms or multiplayer sessions from either my account or my...
  10. Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.: Minecraft is very laggy when I try to play it and there is more than one player on split screen, no matter what graphic settings I use, the game is unplayable. Please leave any suggestions/fixes....