Can I please get some help with this? More details in my comment below

Discus and support Can I please get some help with this? More details in my comment below in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/matthewlg3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/matthewlg3, May 13, 2020.

1. Can I please get some help with this? More details in my comment below

/u/matthewlg3, May 13, 2020
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

Can i get some help please??

Hello FringedOak11134 and ArrangedSum37! Can I please have you each create your own threads in this forum so we can help all of you out individually. Make sure to include a detailed description of the issue and any steps you've already tried! We'll be happy
    to help each of you out. :)
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

Can I please get some help

Hey there Ogel Brick!

Is your account a child account, by any chance? If so, that looks like the parent/admin account for your family has not given you permission to join Clubs. That's the bad news. The good news is, if your parent/admin is willing to do that, it's possible using
    the following steps:

• Sign into the admin account
    • Go to Settings
    • All Settings
    • Account
    • Family
    • Select Child account
    • Privacy and online safety
    • Xbox Live privacy
    • View details and customize
    • Friends and Clubs
    • You can create and join Clubs

Once that has all been saved, you should hopefully be able to search for and join Clubs. So run that by the family admin account and let us know how it goes! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  4. FringedOak11134 Win User

I'm having this problem too. I've had my account for 6 years and I no longer have access to my gamer tags original email. This new update has ruined my xbox experience. There has to be a way to fix this. I can't access my account info because I can't
    get online. No matter what xbox help tells me to do, it doesn't work. Somebody please help fix this problem.
  5. OGMoDrank420 Win User

apparently we all have this in common as you can see our forum profiles are all automated gamertags.....

i can not connect to my GT: emer1k420 ive had for couple years...i know my email and pass but unfortunately when i try to sign in it says error code 8015D003......ive cleared cache, tryed re downloading my profile and ended up with this one iam using GT:ArrangedSum37
    a new automated profile.....when i try to sign in my main GT: emer1k420 same email pops up but same pass dont work........i knoe it impossable to have 2 profiles on one email but apparently thats whats happen to me..............HELP!!!!!
  6. sleepless creep Win User

Can i please get some help!!!!!

alrighty, i think i know the issue. my wlid wants to verify by sending me a message on my cell, and says some features are blocked till then, so now its off to fix that. but seriously, thank you for your help, and thank you for your time :D
Thema:

Can I please get some help with this? More details in my comment below

1. Can I please get some help with this? More details in my comment below - Similar Threads - please help More

2. External hard drive for xbox please help asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive for xbox please help asap: Hi how i know if the external hdd i want to buy is compataible with my xbox Here is the Link https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-284 Can someone check for me pleased...
  3. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]: Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this...
  4. help please!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    help please!!: Hi! I own an xbox one s for 5 months and I bought a 24 inch acer monitor for about a month. I often play call of duty warzone and since the last update I have noticed something strange. Sometimes...
  5. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help: I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox...
  6. My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?: Please can i have some help in solving this issue. It seems as if my Xbox One has reset itself as the time (UK) is 2:22pm whenever i enter it and the date is 13th December 2019 each time i enter...
  7. It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Prime_10 [link] [comments]
  8. "The game could not start. Please download the game again. For more help, go to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The game could not start. Please download the game again. For more help, go to...: I've recently purchased Left 4 Dead 2 off the Marketplace. Using a 32 GB USB, I've installed the game there. It shows no errors when downloading nor while I purchased it. But as soon as I start a...
  9. PLEASE HELP ME PREPAID CARD XBOX LIVE NO MORE RECOGNISED !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP ME PREPAID CARD XBOX LIVE NO MORE RECOGNISED !!: Dears, I bought a prepaid card for Xbox live. I played wel for 3 days and now the system showed me the xbox live is until 15/06/2018 and apparently the system doesn't "understand" it and ask me...
  10. No more gold? please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more gold? please help.: I logged on today and started up PUBG and a message came up saying i need to buy Cbox Live Gold. I purchased a 3 month Gold on March 15th, 2018. I have a confirmation email as proof. Is this some...