Can I please have gold

Discus and support Can I please have gold in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I Had a problem with my payment on my game, Was really sure what it was about but not i domt have anymore money to put on my game can you help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MellyJames, Mar 30, 2019.

1. MellyJames
    MellyJames Guest

Can I please have gold

I Had a problem with my payment on my game, Was really sure what it was about but not i domt have anymore money to put on my game can you help

:)

MellyJames, Mar 30, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Can I please have gold

Hi .

Sorry but Xbox Live Gold is a paid for service.

Keep an eye out for free play weekends. Info will usually be posted on news.xbox.com
  3. DapperCrane Win User

Can I please have gold

Contact support and perhaps request a refund.

You would need to provide more details as what you state is quite vague.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Can I please have gold

You could earn points through the Microsoft rewards programm. This is a free service. If you have enough points you could exchange them for xbox live gold or other rewards. Also you could check stores like amazon or others online an See if they have a
    deal for xbox live if you some spare money after your next loan.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Can I please have gold

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. Unfortunately we are unable to provide a token to you simply because of this.

Something I do for Free subscriptions is go through the Microsoft Rewards program. The more points you earn the more rewards you are able to redeem them for (Including Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions!!)

Go ahead and click on the link below to get more information on the program.

Microsoft Rewards

Once you are on the page you can select the box that says "Sign Up For Free" and simply sign into your existing Microsoft account and start working towards some good rewards!

I Hope this helps.
  6. WolfiesDen360 Win User

CAN I PLEASE HAVE IT BACK

Rofl. To my knowledge, LIVE has never been down. Can't say the same for the PS network, can ya :) Bye. Enjoy the moronic magic microphone wand for their Eye version of Kinect. Oh, and enjoy buying all your games again in their PS3 versions.

Seriously. Minecraft is $10 worth of points. So much stress over $10? Really?
Thema:

Can I please have gold

1. Can I please have gold - Similar Threads - please gold

2. Please microsoft, remove obliged gold subscription to play fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please microsoft, remove obliged gold subscription to play fortnite: Pleaseeee, microsoft, remove obliged gold subscription to play online games. I buy games at stores and have to pay againto be able to play them. This is so unfair. Ps4 players are more priviledged...
  3. Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.: We have 2 Xbox One's in our house, A model S and a model X. I am the parent account of my 2 kids accounts. Boy and Girl. The Boy has an active Xbox gold subscription and his home Xbox is the...
  4. *please read* Will microsoft ever make it so that Xbox live gold isn’t required to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *please read* Will microsoft ever make it so that Xbox live gold isn’t required to play ...: I wanted to know if anybody could answer this because I really like playing fortnite on my xbox but now my gold ended and I cant play it anymore. And it would make sense that they would make this...
  5. Im being charged double every month for xbox live and xbox live gold, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im being charged double every month for xbox live and xbox live gold, please help!: For the past 2 months I have been charged double for my xbox subscription. I get my normal purchase of $10.00 for Gold on the 3rd but suddenly I was also charged $10.00 again for Xbox live gold on...
  6. Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help: Xbox Gold Problems Can Someone Please Help xbox gold says i haven't pay this month but the money i had on my greendot prepay card says it was taken off by xbox live and now the price for xbox gold...
  7. Free month of xbox one gold earned no code shown to redeem 1 month free gold please help

in XBoX Rewards
    Free month of xbox one gold earned no code shown to redeem 1 month free gold please help: My Xbox one live account is showing I have a free month of gold. But there is no code shown in emails, my other codes for rewards I've earned are included in the same box . This is the only one...
  8. My Xbox is not recognising i have xbox gold , help please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is not recognising i have xbox gold , help please?: since 2 days a go ,despite me having a xbox gold membership , whenever i try to make a game party , post in looking for group and etc it takes me to "get gold membership" page ....
  9. can anyone spare me a two day gold trial please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone spare me a two day gold trial please?: thanks to anyone that can help i didnt receive a notification it was running out 25c92736-b61a-4946-8b4b-8d1ed13f5fc1
  10. Can your team remove the Gold for Fortnite, please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can your team remove the Gold for Fortnite, please?: I am Italian, so I don't know if I am speaking well... Gentle Microsoft... I appreciate your good and hard work, but there is something wrong... Fortnite, a game that I love, I have it for PC,...