Can I possess multiple Xbox Live accounts (even temporarily?)

Discus and support Can I possess multiple Xbox Live accounts (even temporarily?) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I feel the intention to create an additional account registered to me simply for the purpose of one, count them one achievement in Just Cause 3. I read... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stiltongrenade, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Can I possess multiple Xbox Live accounts (even temporarily?)

I feel the intention to create an additional account registered to me simply for the purpose of one, count them one achievement in
    Just Cause 3. I read somewhere, can't remember where, that Microsoft updated their terms and conditions regarding the use of several accounts per individual. Will this be a problem?

:)

Stiltongrenade, Apr 30, 2020
  2. MKDeed Win User

Yeah you can just not in the same email because i did the same thing one for main and one to replay games.
  3. Stiltongrenade Win User

I've never faced a suspension, just wanted to be sure before attempting.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can create as many accounts as you want. It only becomes a problem if you were suspended and you create an account to circumvent the suspension.
  5. dabiohazard Win User

I made a second account just for guests to play games on my xbox with me. thats the only thing I use it for, I just used a different email address.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Thema:

1. Can I possess multiple Xbox Live accounts (even temporarily?) - Similar Threads - possess multiple Live

2. multiple problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    multiple problems: 1. My Xbox keeps randomly signing me off or disconnecting from the internet. 2. My friends list says 0 friends online and I haven't but I am sure if I tried to join a party it wouldn't work or it...
  3. Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles: How do I set up my family to play games I (as the administrator) already purchased? I've read some of my fellow members questions and it seems nobody got the answer they were seeking... So I'll...
  4. Sooooo disappointed had multiple Xbox systems Xbox one X has been the worst

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sooooo disappointed had multiple Xbox systems Xbox one X has been the worst: Sooooo disappointed had multiple Xbox systems Xbox one X has been the worst. Not due to its gaphics or playability, but when something doesn’t work all thats put the window. I called customer...
  5. I have multiple payments of items on MSFT store on my EE phone bill !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have multiple payments of items on MSFT store on my EE phone bill !!!: Hi, I dont know what to do about some unauthorised payments made using my sons phone number to purchase items on the Microsoft Store, I have 7 payments all for the same amount of £31.99 each over...
  6. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Devices: Hi, I'm not sure if this is possible so hoping someone can help. I have a PC and signed up to Xbox Ultimate Game Pass. I have 3 sons with an Xbox each, using their own individual accounts per...
  7. Multiple errors with my XBOX ONE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple errors with my XBOX ONE.: Hi, I have a problem with my new xbox hard driver "1tb". I cannot updated it and the troubleshooting is not fixing it. the errors are "e101, e102", not only those, but the most common are...
  8. Gamertag I possessed for years is now labeld inappropriate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag I possessed for years is now labeld inappropriate: Unfortunaly my English is not the best. But I give it a try. My Gamertag was [Mod Removed] because my friends gave me the Nickname Jigga round abaout 15 years ago. The Gamertag [Mod Removed]was...
  9. I'm Possessed by Satan Himself..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm Possessed by Satan Himself..: Who wants to know what the Devil knows? He will blow your mind.. 8267f187-f533-4077-8794-573b5384fe34
  10. Account was banned while it was in possession of a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account was banned while it was in possession of a hacker: HELLO, my account Arg Wreck , was hacked and my email was compromised and i no longer had access to it, i few weeks went by and i eventually got access to my email. i than went to my xbox and put...