Can i preload the Master Chief collection?

Discus and support Can i preload the Master Chief collection? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My internet is pretty slow, so i wanted to download it beforehand so i can play it when it releases. When i try to preload it from the Xbox Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by King910, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:15 AM.

1. King910
    King910 Guest

My internet is pretty slow, so i wanted to download it beforehand so i can play it when it releases. When i try to preload it from the Xbox Game Pass PC App it says it's a 24 gb download, but it then proceeds to download only 10 mb of stuff and give me
    the option to start it without downloading anything else.Will i be able to actually preload it before it comes out?

:)

2. King910 Win User

Even if it's bigger than 24 gb. It only downloads 10 mb and calls it a day
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

You should be able.to preloaded before release.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure its bigger than 24gb once all games are installed
  4. halo2redvsblue Win User

Help Please!!

we are all having this issue right now, is it a pre order, preload game you're having issues with? I know people are having issues with the Master Chief collection, advanced warfare and sunset overdrive but I guess no ones having issues with Assassin's Creed
    unity. Maybe the live issue right now they have maybe they're fixing it.
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Halo 4 ending

Not seeing Master Chiefs face is what makes Master Chief awesome!
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

The Hunt Continues....

Hello "Jelhunted" :)

Please understand that it isn't my intent to be mean / rude to you, but Halo 5 Guardians is already focused on the Master Chief.

So basically, you want something like this to happend...

(1) Halo 5: Guardians --> 2015 (Master Chief is the main character)

(2) Halo: Rise Of The Master Chief --> 2016 (Master Chief is the main character)

(3) Halo 6 --> 2018 (Master Chief is the main character)

(4) Non-Master Chief Halo Spin-Off game --> 2019

I will completely abandon the Halo franchise if this actually happends because while I agree that the Master Chief is Halo, not every single Halo game needs him to be the center of attention.

Please don't get mad / angry at me for saying this...

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Jelhunted" :)
Thema:

1. Can i preload the Master Chief collection? - Similar Threads - preload Master Chief

2. Halo MCC Pc preload not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Pc preload not working: [img] as you can see. when i try to preload Halo MCC it only downloads few mbs and calls it a day. I've talked to a friend, and to him the game weights around 20 gigs. i have no idea why is it...
  3. Preloaded game not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preloaded game not launching: We purchased (last year for Christmas) our xbox one with Minecraft preinstalled. It stopped launching about a month or so ago. When we try to open the game, it will flash for a second then go back...
  4. Modern warfare preload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare preload: Im trying to preload modern warfare and its not downloading all the individual packs. Its showing i have 45.3gb to download but every time i try to install nothing happens. Is this a glitch? Or is...
  5. Borderlands 3 can't preload the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 can't preload the game: I pre-ordered BL3. I have the pre-order on my screen, but you cant start a download as there is no option to do so. So what do i have to do to get it downloading?...
  6. I can't preload Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't preload Borderlands 3: I preorder Borderlands ages ago. I'm in Australia and according to 2K advise should have been able to start downloading the actual game 9hours ago. There is no option to do. Am I doing something...
  7. Can't preload Gear 5 with Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't preload Gear 5 with Game Pass Ultimate on PC: Hey all, been trying to pre-load Gears 5 on PC but the option is just greyed out in the Microsoft Store. I own every god damn Game Pass. On the website for Microsoft Store it gives me the option...
  8. Nba 2K20 preload! What’s going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2K20 preload! What’s going on?: Where is the full file of nba 2k20 preload? Still have a 100mb file! cf670131-823f-4a30-964e-59cf9e10699c
  9. NBA 2K20 Preload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Preload: like the title says why can`t i preload NBA 2K20 i just pre-ordered on thursday afternoon??? 9758729e-78d1-44ef-ae2d-e116d369b3ac
  10. Preload feature for people that order physical copies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preload feature for people that order physical copies: Like the title says, give people who preorder physical copies the ability to preload games just like the people who order digital copies. The way I see this is there would just be button on the...