Can I Recover a Deleted Payment Option or

Discus and support Can I Recover a Deleted Payment Option or in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; do I have to put the Info for the Card Back in? 0a243452-6143-402a-8b6c-24f1462564c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Honorless8301, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Can I Recover a Deleted Payment Option or

do I have to put the Info for the Card Back in?

:)

Honorless8301, Apr 17, 2014
  2. FH MilkyWay
    FH MilkyWay Guest
    xbox 360 - xbox one DLC transfer issue

i purchased Battlefield 4 premium pass on xbox 360, i just got my xbox one i tryed redownloading the DLC and it says " i need to add a payment option" i deleted my payment option on my account, the DLC says its FREE does anyone have any idea on how i can
    get around this or do i need to add my payment details again?

FH MilkyWay, Apr 17, 2014
  3. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    how to delete your profile ??

There's a Recover Gamertag option on the login screens. This will not recover game saves that were deleted from the HDD though.

OG Pooh, Apr 17, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to put the card info back in.

Smwutches, Apr 17, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to put the card info back in.
  6. S For Shells Win User

Unable to Purchase NBA 2k12 Code 8016CE52

Try to clear system cache. Then try to remove your credit card and other payment options and put them back on and if that doesn't work, Delete your account then recover it and it should work
  7. Ironhyde01 Win User

Deleting payment option

Thanks to all those who responded. I'll try to call Microsoft about this since I'm getting nothing but error messages trying to access my account. I still don't see why my membership that I've bought and paid for isn't good enough. Microsoft's billing system
    is as janky as a Bethesda game at launch.
  8. JSPMA1988 Win User

Deleting payment option

Before you can remove a payment option, you need to add a new current option before you remove the other IF that expired payment option is the only other payment on file.
  9. Yezzmina Win User

Deleting payment option

You need to turn off your auto-renew first, then try removing the expired card. As long as the account is still set to auto-renew you will need to have a card for it to renew to. If you wish to keep the auto-renew on then you need to change the card it renews
    to first before removing the old card. Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can I Recover a Deleted Payment Option or - Similar Threads - Recover Deleted Payment

2. Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]: Здравствуйте я нечайно удалил вчера на иксбоксе учетную запись. Я не помню не пароль не почту что мне делать.Можно както ее вернуть в иксбоксе пожалуйста помагите и подробнее опишите как и что...
  3. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?: I went to go copy a survival world on my switch to make a creative copy. Instead of making a copy I accidentatly deleted the whole world. I put a lot of time into this world and I have found no...
  4. How to recover a deleted world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover a deleted world: So i was playing minecraft and my game radomly frozed it kicked me out and i try joining it it kicked me i restarted my xbox and i joined minecraft and my world was deleted i would like if anyone...
  5. Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?: I looked everywhere online and all people talk about is the cloud but no instructions on how to go into the cloud or sync it? I can't even find the cloud in my storage area, any help would be...
  6. can you recover auto deleted clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you recover auto deleted clips?: hey, so i wanted to make a video with all clips from FIFA 19 the past year, but to my surprise i found out xbox auto deletes clips 20 days+ old, is there anything to do or are they gone? some...
  7. Recovering Deleted Game Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Deleted Game Save: I accidently deleted my saved game from the game can i get it back? 7d15f205-fa2c-4a93-aa8d-f00cb88f7962
  8. Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover: I'm missing a few games and can't even see them in my purchase history on xbox.com. The Simpsons Arcade Game X-Men: The Arcade Game Gauntlet and others. I PAID for them and I want to know...
  9. How Do I Recover My Saved Games and Achievements After "Delete Profile Only"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Recover My Saved Games and Achievements After "Delete Profile Only"?: Hi, So recently I had to delete my profile. I made sure to select "Delete Profile Only" and proceeded to delete my profile and re-download it. I've succeeded in creating a new profile, but now I...
  10. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Hi, I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he was on the Xbox Settings and right before i...