Can I recover my old 360 account?

Discus and support Can I recover my old 360 account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So 6 years ago, I was randomly signed out of my Xbox 360 profile (ABC Rokkstar) and I didn't have the password to it. I couldn't reset the password, so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thunder Eagle, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Can I recover my old 360 account?

So 6 years ago, I was randomly signed out of my Xbox 360 profile (ABC Rokkstar) and I didn't have the password to it. I couldn't reset the password, so I ended up having to make a new one. I deleted the account off of my 360.

Now, having recently revisited my 360 and old Minecraft worlds, I'm wondering: Is there any way to get this account back? I don't remember the email or anything related to it.

Here's proof that it's my account

-Some of the games and DLC I bought on the account are still on my system

-The gamertags it was before were ArrestingTrout, M1St3r H34dSh0t, and AwesomeGamin

:)

Thunder Eagle, Jun 10, 2019
  2. TimidMinds Win User

If you have access to the email or any emails associated with the Microsoft account then you should be able to request getting the password for the Microsoft account changed via email. Once that's done all you'd have to do is login to the console with
    the Microsoft account. If you don't have the email associated with it, not much can be done. Support can't help you off just a gamertag, because that'd probably seem a little shady.
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi, customer support can help if you font have the email. You can have the phone number on that account and they help verify if that person if the account holder. They will text the number along with asking a bunch of random questions relating to the
    account.
  4. Geth Win User

If you don't have the email it's very unlikely.

I recommend writing down the emails and passwords to things as back up.
  5. Alanisreno Win User

If you contact xbox customer service they might be able to help
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

You can as long as you can remember all your login details such as your email address and password.
Thema:

1. Can I recover my old 360 account? - Similar Threads - recover old 360

2. Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360: Hello, I had an xbox 360 6 years ago and I had multiple users on it. Now with Halo coming to pc I heard that the game might force you to use your xbox live gamertag, which I do not want to use. I...
  3. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued): Back in April I made a post saying that I wish to recover my Xbox 360 account, however this isn't possible. - I know my old Xbox account's email... there's just one problem. - Yahoo deactivates...
  4. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?: Split from this thread. A have a question that is some what the same but not. 3 Christmas ago My home was broken into and one of the items that was stolen was my 360. And it ripped me open....
  5. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?: I want to be able to use my old Xbox 360 Account and possibly merge it with my current Xbox account, however I've forgotten the old Email that I used for my old Xbox 360 account; I still remember...
  6. Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?: I've been trying for years to recover my old 360 account to get my purchases back (dlc , games ect.). I made the account when i was little and cant even remember if xbox required you to use an...
  7. recovering an old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recovering an old xbox 360 account: i used to have an old account on Xbox 360 but unfortunately ended up selling it, i recently got a new Xbox and when i tried to signing into my account on the Microsoft website, it had all the same...
  8. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  9. can't recover old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't recover old xbox 360 account: I am trying to play call of duty on my old xbox 360 account on my xbox one. I don't remember my password. I don't want to lose all my stuff. 6697ff26-e726-4b30-9695-955bea650c33
  10. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...