Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc

Discus and support Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a 400 robux xbox one gift card , i reedem it on my pc (windows 10) and i havent got the robux can someone help please, i dont have an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NotRazerNaga, Apr 3, 2021.

1. NotRazerNaga
    NotRazerNaga Guest

I recently bought a 400 robux xbox one gift card , i reedem it on my pc (windows 10) and i havent got the robux can someone help please, i dont have an xbox.

:)

NotRazerNaga, Apr 3, 2021
  2. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)
  3. Micio_99 Win User

Roblox gift card

I bought a roblox add-on (400 robux) thanks to microsoft rewards, i recieved the email of the payment but didn't get any code (giftcard code i suppose) so i can't reedem it. What should I do?
  4. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

will i need to buy xbox live gold to redeem the robux if its from microsoft store?

can i use my microsoft balance for ingame shop?
    Turns out you will need xbox live TO PLAY ONLINE which means:

you dont beed live to redeem the robux, just login and launch the game on xbox with the account of the purchase and to log into the roblox account you want the robux to go to.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Still on the Fence need a few things answered.

Personally, if I had a giftcard that helped reduce the price of the Xbox One console with Kinect to $400 AND it comes with a free game? I would jump at the opportunity! That's a steal, man!
  6. WPAK Win User

Registering for Xbox Live Gold

Hi there,

You can try purchasing a prepaid xbox live gold giftcard and redeem that.
Thema:

1. Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc - Similar Threads - redeem 400 robux

2. Code cannot be redeemed. Region restriction

in XboX Insiders
    Code cannot be redeemed. Region restriction: Hi. So i have set the region on my xbox account to US (i am from europe) and I bought the new fifa 22 yesterday, the US version just like the last few years. But this year when i try to redeem the...
  3. I redeemed a Minecraft: Java edition card on an account that wasn't mine, what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a Minecraft: Java edition card on an account that wasn't mine, what now?: So I recently got my hands on a Minecraft: Java edition card, and I mistakenly redeemed the card on the wrong account, and I'm afraid I just wasted $30 without even getting the thing I wanted. I'm...
  4. I redeemed a €20 gift voucher not realising it couldn't be used to make purchases for games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a €20 gift voucher not realising it couldn't be used to make purchases for games...: I redeemed a €20 gift voucher and then bought a Fortnite challenge pack presuming I would be able to apply it to my account and now it is showing in my orders dashboard and there's no way to...
  5. Redeeming vbucks brought via Microsoft site to give to nephew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming vbucks brought via Microsoft site to give to nephew: Hi there, I have just purchased vbucks for my nephew for his birthday via the Microsoft website. I was expecting to then receive a 25 digit code that I could give him in a card so he could redeem...
  6. VPN and Code Redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VPN and Code Redeem: If a person uses a VPN to redeem a code from another country, is that against Xbox rules or terms of service? You bought a code in one region but attempting to redeem it in a different region. I...
  7. Gift Game key says it was already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Game key says it was already redeemed: Couple of hours ago I purchased on Microsoft Store Argentina Minecraft for my sister. When she got the email, there was no key in it (and it was saying that it could only be redeemed in Mexico...
  8. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: Hi, I have purchased a xbox game pass ultimate digital card. When I try to redeem the code I get the following error: "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from...
  9. I have 14,100 lifetime rewards and redeemed only 400

in XBoX Rewards
    I have 14,100 lifetime rewards and redeemed only 400: I have never used Xbox live rewards and it says I have redeemed 400 points and I have 14,100 lifetime points... How do I get those 14,100 points I've never used c3a3dd8c-de91-4aac-a01c-b409f0e18da7
  10. Trouble redeeming 400 pt Microsoft Points received from Bing Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble redeeming 400 pt Microsoft Points received from Bing Rewards: I have 4 codes that I received from Bing Rewards. They are all 400 Microsoft Points value. I entered into chat support and the four codes were confirmed as active and valid. The chat support...