Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console

Discus and support Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got a notification saying I had received Gems of War Dwarven Avatar Pack a World of Warships Legends E3 2019 Combat Pack and a Trove E3 2019 pack. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Slamh2017, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Slamh2017
    Slamh2017 Guest

I got a notification saying I had received Gems of War Dwarven Avatar Pack a World of Warships Legends E3 2019 Combat Pack and a Trove E3 2019 pack. I do not own a Xbox console but am I able to redeem these rewards on my computer?

:)

Slamh2017, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Gupx UK Win User

Remember if you can add your family members. Even if they only browse through bing it all adds up.

My lad uses it and he even does the daily challenges (now and then) and it helps up pass for game pass :)
  3. matthewiag Win User

The Mixer Pot Reward System automatically applies the content to your account.

You don't get any codes
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

The mixpot rewards was already redeem to your account.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

It will be attached to your xbox live account, if you do not own a xbox console you wont be able to use it as the games are not on pc at the moment
  6. Smwutches Win User

You could redeem them, but neither game is available on the PC so you wouldn't be able to use them.
Thema:

1. Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console - Similar Threads - redeem Mixpot rewards

2. Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Gears of War 2 and 3 codes: I bought the Xbox One X Gears of War limited edition. While trying to redeem game codes (they are included into that Bundle), 2 of 4 codes refused to work: "Something happen, please wait" etc. I...
  3. Trial code says redeemed, but it wasnt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trial code says redeemed, but it wasnt: ive been trying to redeem a trial code for xbox gold live, but it says redeemed even though it never was 1429ae64-0f4a-4918-9f60-2144f0a125a3
  4. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...
  5. Code redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code redeemed: I reserved Gears of War 5 from Gamestop, tried to redeem code for the Terminator pre order and it told me that it was already redeemed...spoke to GameStop and was told to contact Microsoft. My...
  6. digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still: I bought a code from gamestop it says code redeemed in my system on pc but on my xbox store still says I need to buy and I have reset xbox and still not luck. Gamestop will not issue a new code so...
  7. Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account: Hello Microsoft team. I'd like to preface this discussion with my discontent with my experience to try and talk to someone on the phone but arrived at a bot repeating the same thing over and over...
  8. Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working: I bought XBox one with Gears 5 in Netherlands on 10th September, 2019. I got all the Gears game from 1 to 5 (as a Redeem Code) along with it. I was able to download all the games except Gears of...
  9. Redeem code email wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem code email wrong: Hey guys, hope someone can help as microsoft support is useless and the link goes nowhere. Some time ago my account was hacked and everything was lost to another email address however I spotted...
  10. Problem redeeming codes on mobile app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming codes on mobile app: So I’m currently in the test flight for the mobile app on iOS and with the most recent update to the app every time I try to redeem a code on it I’m told I need to be signed in despite already...