Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console

Discus and support Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got a notification saying I had received Gems of War Dwarven Avatar Pack a World of Warships Legends E3 2019 Combat Pack and a Trove E3 2019 pack. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Slamh2017, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Slamh2017
    Slamh2017 Guest

I got a notification saying I had received Gems of War Dwarven Avatar Pack a World of Warships Legends E3 2019 Combat Pack and a Trove E3 2019 pack. I do not own a Xbox console but am I able to redeem these rewards on my computer?

:)

Slamh2017, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Gupx UK Win User

Remember if you can add your family members. Even if they only browse through bing it all adds up.

My lad uses it and he even does the daily challenges (now and then) and it helps up pass for game pass :)
  3. matthewiag Win User

The Mixer Pot Reward System automatically applies the content to your account.

You don't get any codes
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

The mixpot rewards was already redeem to your account.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

It will be attached to your xbox live account, if you do not own a xbox console you wont be able to use it as the games are not on pc at the moment
  6. Smwutches Win User

You could redeem them, but neither game is available on the PC so you wouldn't be able to use them.
Thema:

1. Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console - Similar Threads - redeem Mixpot rewards

2. Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...: I recently tried to renew my xbox live gold subscription and bought a code for 3 months. When i tried to enter it, it said this, “The payment option on an existing subscription was declined,...
  3. Redeem Code/Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem Code/Gift Card: So I Purchased A 15$ Gift Card And Redeemed Code To My Microsoft Account But Does Not Show Any Balance At All But In My Order History It Says Paid And Code Redeemed. What Should I do?...
  4. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: I've been trying to redeem this gift card for two days now. Whenever I redeem them on Microsoft or my xbox I always get the same error code saying: "TokenNotFound uCEtmmrbf0+Duf8+.3.0.5.6...
  5. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code: Hello, Why can i not use Microsoft Points Card on my Xbox360 ? It work fine in 2020 but a this moment don't ? What is happed ?
  6. I can’t redeem my Xbox gift card because it was not printed right what do I do.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t redeem my Xbox gift card because it was not printed right what do I do.: I can’t redeem my Xbox gift card because it was not printed right what do I do. 2efdd943-258e-474a-ba8c-7b8f7969c0df
  7. Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could get PSO2 perks. I have tried to redeem them in the xbox app on PC and it doesn't allow me to even though I have the ultimate game pass.....
  8. Gift card already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card already redeemed: I bought a new gift card when i put the code in it said this code has already been redeemed what do i do b8859848-d734-4cfe-9394-c3403a4a0fdb
  9. New Xbox and My redeemable codes says already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox and My redeemable codes says already redeemed: I got the xbox from best buy on april 28 and the codes for fortnite and sea of theives said already redeemed the first time Iput them in be553fd0-7436-46ae-8afc-e6c9d49c81a8
  10. resgatar codigo[redeem code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    resgatar codigo[redeem code]: Comprei um xbox one s com a promoção do Geras 5 coloquei os códigos pelo celular porem não obtive eles no meu perfil nem no meu xbox, quando tento digitar na consola recebo o mensagem que o código...