Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console

Discus and support Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got a notification saying I had received Gems of War Dwarven Avatar Pack a World of Warships Legends E3 2019 Combat Pack and a Trove E3 2019 pack. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Slamh2017, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Slamh2017
    Slamh2017 Guest

I got a notification saying I had received Gems of War Dwarven Avatar Pack a World of Warships Legends E3 2019 Combat Pack and a Trove E3 2019 pack. I do not own a Xbox console but am I able to redeem these rewards on my computer?

:)

Slamh2017, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Gupx UK Win User

Remember if you can add your family members. Even if they only browse through bing it all adds up.

My lad uses it and he even does the daily challenges (now and then) and it helps up pass for game pass :)
  3. matthewiag Win User

The Mixer Pot Reward System automatically applies the content to your account.

You don't get any codes
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

The mixpot rewards was already redeem to your account.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

It will be attached to your xbox live account, if you do not own a xbox console you wont be able to use it as the games are not on pc at the moment
  6. Smwutches Win User

You could redeem them, but neither game is available on the PC so you wouldn't be able to use them.
Thema:

1. Can I redeem Mixpot rewards if I do not own an Xbox console - Similar Threads - redeem Mixpot rewards

2. Redeemed Code on Wrong Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Code on Wrong Account: I recently got back into Minecraft with some friends on Xbox - realized that I was able to use Windows 10 edition, as I'd purchased the Java Edition back in the day. I tried to get it and realized...
  3. Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload: Hi, My son recently accidentally deleted a redeemed game on his Xbox One S. I've tried to use the redeem code again but say I can't use it. How can I re-download the game again please?...
  4. Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points): I've gone and looked but noticed it only shows 1 and 2 months XBOX Gold to Redeem, does this mean its gone for good as the 1 & 2 are pointless for me and would mean I'd just not bother collecting...
  5. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox: i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me? 399b9984-0268-42af-b94c-96ed9fef2dc0
  6. Redeem Age of Empires

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem Age of Empires: Purchased Age of Empires, trying to redeem a code, I get this error: Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant. Anyone any thoughts?...
  7. Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward: I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished but I can't get my reward points. Here's my...
  8. Minecraft Redeem Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Redeem Code: Hi, my question is one that I would greatly appreciate any help i could get from it. So I had gone to download Minecraft from Windows, I had already purchased Minecraft from Java back in 2014, so...
  9. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 code was redeemed with an account that doesn't exist anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 code was redeemed with an account that doesn't exist anymore: I redeemed my minecraft for windows 10 code some years ago with a microsoft account that has been deleted, I want to know if I can redeem the code again with my new microsoft account, or if it has...