Can I redo a refund for a Game

Discus and support Can I redo a refund for a Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I refunded a game and now I've changed my mind, I can't outright buy the game as I pre ordered and received a exculsive pre order bonus, however this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattCaton1, May 26, 2022.

1. MattCaton1
    MattCaton1 Guest

I refunded a game and now I've changed my mind, I can't outright buy the game as I pre ordered and received a exculsive pre order bonus, however this DLC is now not available for purchase, can I give back my credit that I got from the refund and get the game + exculsive content back?

:)

MattCaton1, May 26, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I refunded a game and now I've changed my mind, I can't outright buy the game as I pre ordered and received a exculsive pre order bonus, however this DLC is now not available for purchase, can I give back my credit that I got from the refund and get the game + exculsive content back?
    No. There is no way to undo a refund once its already been made and received.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but that's not possible. Once the refund has been processed we can't undo the process.
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

How do you organize yourself when you want to complete all the achievements of a game?

depends on the game, some games i play through so i know what to do and where to go for the mussions then when im done I'll redo the game and put it on the hardest difficulty to get those achievements then I'll redo it again and go for the hidden achievements
    you can get.
  5. Gaming Pioneer Win User

2k sport severs not avilable

2K & them trash servers at it again, I swear if I have to redo my MyCareer Player

someone better refund me all my VC I lost using on my player SMH
  6. Zehq Win User

Battlefield 3 runway

I didn't get a glitch the whole game. So... yeah. :/

Well... redo the mission... only help I can give.
Thema:

1. Can I redo a refund for a Game - Similar Threads - redo refund Game

2. Microsoft central not working for refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft central not working for refund: I have an email from a refund order and it says go to payment central when I log in and all that jazz to enter my bank info to get my refund it says "We have some work going behind the scenes...
  3. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I bought apex coins 2 of them nothing showed, contacted Xbox they helped me out. Like restarting my Xbox deleting game and reinstalling and I waited 24 hr like EA said. So the Xbox customer...
  4. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund: Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to...
  5. Mojang migrated to Microsoft and it made me redo my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang migrated to Microsoft and it made me redo my password.: Hello, I need help because I migrated my mojang account to microsoft and it would not let me keep my current password. It said it was 'old' and unsafe. I don't care, give it back. Its been that...
  6. Problem with games corrupting and redos loading randomly on Series X and One X for weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with games corrupting and redos loading randomly on Series X and One X for weeks: [IMG] submitted by /u/STORMxGohan [link] [comments]
  7. I want to redo something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to redo something: I was playing jump Force ghost choosing a category and I chose the wrong one no I want to change the category and I can't do that I tried uninstalling and reinstall and I even tried to delete all...
  8. New Character, Redo Achievements?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Character, Redo Achievements?!: I created a second character on Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and 3 of my achievements reset... how can I fix this without having to redo all of the criteria? Also I have already removed my account,...
  9. Any chance to redo missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any chance to redo missions?: I recently spent 1 hour to complete the Worst Nightmare Rank 6 challenge in the bank against Joker's thugs. I eventually managed everything but failed the hanging ledge because I thought it meant...
  10. OS software fix dimming screen (redoing the OS required)

in XBoX on Consoles
    OS software fix dimming screen (redoing the OS required): I think I may have found the issue with the screen dimming while watching videos. It involves the Kinect and the X360 imulation of the older game console. The only true way is to bring back the...