can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

Discus and support can I remap my triggers to other buttons? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows a way to map my triggers to other buttons on the controller. I know that I can swap triggers left and right,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Mighty Pen, Sep 11, 2019.

1. can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to map my triggers to other buttons on the controller. I know that I can swap triggers left and right, but I wanted to be able to map them like you can with all the other buttons. Why is it only the triggers that cannot
    be remapped?

Thanks!

:)

The Mighty Pen, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

Yes!

If you go to My Games and Apps menu on your Xbox there is an App that will let you set up your controller the way you like. From joystick sensitivity to changing the toggles on the back to which ever button you choose. if you use this link it should be a
    helpful way to walk you through changing/remapping the buttons. There are also many Youtube videos out there on how to do this if you need more help. You can also ask here for help if you need too.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/use-accessories-app-configure-elite-controller
  3. bishDOTexe Win User

Is there a specific game you’re looking to re-map them for, or just in general?
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. PalmettoBling Win User

You very much can on Windows 10 and Xbox One using the
    Xbox Accessories App.

Let us know if you have any questions or run into any problems configuring the controller!

Also make sure to keep the A button mapped to SOMETHING at all times.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Switching bumper and trigger

Triggers and bumbers cannot be remapped
Thema:

1. can I remap my triggers to other buttons? - Similar Threads - remap triggers buttons

2. xbox controller remapped

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller remapped: My Xbox ONE controller remapped itself during the game i was playing so the A button registered as the B button and the A button just went away ive tried Resetting the controller to default that...
  3. How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?: I'm very new to Xbox. The last console I owned was the GameCube and one of my favourite games was Crash Nitro Kart so as you can imagine I went out and bought Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled with...
  4. Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10: Hi, I want to know how to remap the triggers buttons to another button? Thank you! e93bfe33-87c5-4062-ab9d-772b01539163
  5. Remapping my controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remapping my controller: I am unable to save the remapping of my controller because there is no done button in the mapping section. Anyone know how to fix this? [img] b70c506b-26f8-453b-ad44-f39e254162c3
  6. Controller Remapping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Remapping: I've got 2 questioons, but I coudn't figure either out on my own. 1) Is it possible to change the trigger functions? I wanted to RB to act as RT and same with LB, but I don't see the option to...
  7. "all digital mode" for button remapping.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "all digital mode" for button remapping.: I have a problem with Sega Genesis classics for Xbox One. The optimal jopystick configuration for a Hori Fighting Commander joypad, or any joystick should bethis for Sega Genesis: X Y Z A B C...
  8. Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones: I love SSX 3, and the backwards compatibility control scheme is completely messed up on the xbox one controller. The 2012 reboot did the controls perfectly on the one controller. I dont have an...
  9. Is there anyway to play with a standard control and remap the triggers with the bumpers on BO2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to play with a standard control and remap the triggers with the bumpers on BO2?: I'm having trouble playing flipped on my xbox one standard controller. I tried remapping the buttons but it seems that there is no way to move our triggers to bumpers. I just want to be able to...
  10. Xbox One Remapping not working with Triggers FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Remapping not working with Triggers FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: So anyone else having this issue with not being able to remap the triggers on the xbox one controller? I was able to before the update, then the triggers disappeared and now you can't remap those....