can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

Discus and support can I remap my triggers to other buttons? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows a way to map my triggers to other buttons on the controller. I know that I can swap triggers left and right,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Mighty Pen, Sep 11, 2019.

1. can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to map my triggers to other buttons on the controller. I know that I can swap triggers left and right, but I wanted to be able to map them like you can with all the other buttons. Why is it only the triggers that cannot
    be remapped?

Thanks!

:)

The Mighty Pen, Sep 11, 2019
  2. The Mighty Pen Win User

I am not seeing a way to remap my triggers. all the other buttons can be remapped, but not the triggers. Am I missing something?
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello do you have an elite controller? If so you can remap all the buttons using the accessories app. Regular controllers are limited and can only be remapped in some games.
  4. The Mighty Pen Win User

yeah, i don't have an elite controller, and most games only give you a few options
  5. darkist1 Win User

Most remapping is done through the game itself or on the elite controller settings.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Definitely possible throught the xbox accessories app, lots of remapping can be done there for the whole controller!
Thema:

1. can I remap my triggers to other buttons? - Similar Threads - remap triggers buttons

2. remapping

in XBoX Accessibility
    remapping: I was trying to remap my controller yesterday but I accidentally clicked something and now my B button does not work anymore instead when I press left on the D-pad that is now my B button. Please...
  3. Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App (Xbox Accessories incapable)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App (Xbox Accessories incapable): Title says it all: Remap Xbox One normal controller’s LT to B using REWASD App. The Xbox Accessories alone is incapable of performing this remapping. f9030b8e-1441-49dc-b676-71ef7f84a60f
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 button remapping support

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 button remapping support: One feature the Game Streaming platform needs especially for the mobile platforms as it's the one actually missing out on this feature is the ability to edit the controllers button mapping. It's...
  5. Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC...: After getting a new Xbox Wireless controller and using Xbox Accessories app to configure a user profile, everything works as remapped when connecting to Windows 10 via USB. However when unplugging...
  6. Button Remaping

in XboX Insiders
    Button Remaping: For some reason my triggers don't work. I have tested in gears 5 Hitman and Forza. RT seems to be the same as pulling back on Right joystick. On pixel 3a standard Xbox Bluetooth controller,...
  7. Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10: Hi, I want to know how to remap the triggers buttons to another button? Thank you! e93bfe33-87c5-4062-ab9d-772b01539163
  8. Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones: I love SSX 3, and the backwards compatibility control scheme is completely messed up on the xbox one controller. The 2012 reboot did the controls perfectly on the one controller. I dont have an...
  9. Is there anyway to play with a standard control and remap the triggers with the bumpers on BO2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to play with a standard control and remap the triggers with the bumpers on BO2?: I'm having trouble playing flipped on my xbox one standard controller. I tried remapping the buttons but it seems that there is no way to move our triggers to bumpers. I just want to be able to...
  10. Xbox One Remapping not working with Triggers FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Remapping not working with Triggers FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: So anyone else having this issue with not being able to remap the triggers on the xbox one controller? I was able to before the update, then the triggers disappeared and now you can't remap those....