Can I remove the button from a different controller and add it to this one or does this...

Discus and support Can I remove the button from a different controller and add it to this one or does this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Different-Painting17 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Different-Painting17, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Can I remove the button from a different controller and add it to this one or does this...

/u/Different-Painting17, Mar 17, 2021
  2. gds1972 Win User

Xbox live

Hi

Can you first try a full restart on the console by pressing the Xbox button on the controller selecting the System tab and select restart from the list. If this does not work can you next try

removing your profile
    from the console restart the console again and then re load your profile.
  3. NordicNorseman Win User

Quick Question

On the social club you can remove it just as easily..that button that read add to race becomes remove from race.
  4. His Pet Leaf Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller Action Button Problem

Try as the previous comment mentioned, but also check to see if your controller is set to a different mode with different button mapping.

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-buttons-controllers

That link will help you trouble shoot the buttons if nothing works. If all else fails, if you have a receipt and are within a certain time frame you can try and take it back to place of purchase and request a refund or replacement.

You can also request one from Microsoft, by sending in your faulty controller with all the removable and customizable pieces taken off and just sending in the BARE controlller. This next link will help you figure out how to get your controller serviced:

support.xbox.com/.../servicing-elite-controller
  5. gds1972 Win User

Game Pass and Xbox Live Quest pages showing me not having active subscriptions

Hi

Firstly can you please check the status of your subscriptions on the
    Microsoft Website
    to confirm they are still showing as active. After his can you please try a full console restart by pressing the Xbox button on the controller and from the right hand tab select restart, If this does not help can you please try

removing your profile
    from the console carry out another restart and re install your profile.
  6. DoomedTea1790 Win User

When will Microsoft remove the digital content I refunded?

Parity has a good link for seeing the offical rules pertaining to bans. As to the dlc if you highlight the game in question hit the button with three lines and select manage game and add ons you can view the dlc and remove it by highlighting the dlc
    and using the three line button on controller and select uninstall.
Thema:

Can I remove the button from a different controller and add it to this one or does this...

1. Can I remove the button from a different controller and add it to this one or does this... - Similar Threads - remove button different

2. XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10: Hi, I have a series X controller that was working fine with windows 10 (Forza horizon 5 edition). I connected it to my phone for about 1 hour and the connecting it back is impossible and I cannot...
  3. [mod removed] Spam

in XBoX on Windows
    [mod removed] Spam: I make a post and there is someone using spam bots and my internet is freaking out too. I literally have to use my phone just to type this. It is affecting others and it's annoying, Please Help....
  4. Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?: I got an original Xbox back in December, and I've been told that if I get an original Xbox, I need to get the clock capacitor removed. Well, I'd rather leave that to people who know what they're...
  5. My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...: So I'm minding my own business not saying anything messaging anyone or even socializing for that matter in one of my favorite games ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Next thing I know is I get messaged...
  6. Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device": My friend's xbox device appears in my account. When I want to remove it, I get an error message saying try again later. I can't use the xbox brother system because I can't do this....
  7. Buttons removed???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buttons removed???: Just today I realized that YouTube has removed the X and Y hotkeys for YouTube, is that a bug or is it permanent, it's kind of unhelpful If they just straight up removed those options....
  8. Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was Minecraft Windows 10 edition removed from my account?: I've had Minecraft Windows 10 edition ever since it came out and now all of a sudden it's just gone from my account. I don't understand. 09de20bf-7717-4973-86f5-4d97757800a3
  9. Remove "Skip Sign In" button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove "Skip Sign In" button: We share our Xbox Series S as a family and I have set up my profile along with my 2 children. Both of them are in my Family Group with parental settings. When I turn on the Xbox, there is a "Skip...
  10. 'Remove from my games' button not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Remove from my games' button not working: Hello, I added Google Chrome by accident on my game list in the Xbox app on Windows10, so, I tried to remove it but when I click the "remove from my games" button isn't working. Also I have tried...