Can I repay a Digital Game?

Discus and support Can I repay a Digital Game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally bought a digital game on the store, I'd like to repay it, thanks and have a good day. eab0fec5-2a7b-4d85-8caa-3c6b3ce908c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SailingGalaxy29RICHI, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Can I repay a Digital Game?

I accidentally bought a digital game on the store, I'd like to repay it, thanks and have a good day.

:)

SailingGalaxy29RICHI, Mar 3, 2020
  2. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

3. Honda Man 04 Win User

4. Frankalore the Merci Win User

5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thema:

1. Can I repay a Digital Game? - Similar Threads - repay Digital Game

2. Bad repayment support- Péssimo sistema de reembolso

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad repayment support- Péssimo sistema de reembolso: I bought some DLC erroneously and requested the refund by adding the orders separated by "," following the instructions. However only the first was reimbursed. After opening the requests...
  3. Погашение и возобновление просроченной подписки[Translation-Repayment and renewal of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Погашение и возобновление просроченной подписки[Translation-Repayment and renewal of...: здравствуйте, у меня просрочена подписка ea accsess, не могу оплатить задолжность и возобновить. Что делать? [Translation-Hello, I have expired EA accsess subscription, can not pay for the post...
  4. Repayment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repayment: Welcome, 5 days ago I bought pre-paid card 20 PLN. This money I added to my Microsoft account. Today I wanted buy Xbox Live Gold with this funds and I can not because my Xbox informed me that I...
  5. não consigo reembolsar. (I can't repay you.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    não consigo reembolsar. (I can't repay you.): Quando eu vou para o histórico de compras para reembolsar um jogo aparece "Concluído" mas não aparece a opção para reembolsar. Translate- When I go to the shopping history to refund a game...
  6. My Gamertag was banned for being “Offensive” and now I have to repay to change it again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamertag was banned for being “Offensive” and now I have to repay to change it again?: I’ve had the gamertag “Reptard” for about 6 years, and it was just recently banned due to it having “****” in the name. I can see where Microsoft is coming from with banning the name, it’s...
  7. urgent repayment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    urgent repayment: Recently my brothers bought Castle Crashers without my permission, they did not consult anyone, they simply bought. So I went through the purchase history to reimburse, and I did not have the...
  8. Repay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repay: I want to repay Hitman purchase without permission 3b469f10-1c20-4457-ab06-7e8badd128c7
  9. Why do I have to repay for puzzles that I already solved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to repay for puzzles that I already solved?: All of a sudden all the puzzles I bought and paid for before are gone and I need to pay for and download again. What gives? Are we going to get a satisfactory answer from Microsoft? Feeling...
  10. My Gamertag was banned for being “Offensive” and now I have to repay to change it again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamertag was banned for being “Offensive” and now I have to repay to change it again?: I’ve had the gamertag “Reptard” for about 6 years, and it was just recently banned due to it having “****” in the name. I can see where Microsoft is coming from with banning the name, it’s...