Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that...

Discus and support Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; He's call people a pedophile and other herendus things that's slander 02f1c019-b23b-458d-be01-47766a074b7f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Got No Luck, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Got No Luck
    Got No Luck Guest

Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that...

He's call people a pedophile and other herendus things that's slander

:)

Got No Luck, Mar 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that would ruin someone's life

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Got, first, I regret that this has happened, and this situation happened online, if yes, you can report a player, follow the instructions the link below.

And if this was serious and was by email etc. you can seek guidance from the authorities on computer crimes, because each country or state has its laws.

How to report a player

How to report a player | Xbox Support
  3. CrAzYSiCbOy Win User

Spread the word, this is unacceptable.

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

Eek um as much as I support reporting idiots your page actually violates the xbox live ToU and CoC by naming and shaming which can be seen as slander and harassment which can get you and your console perma banned from xbox live.

-

So yah.

[/quote] You are really missing the point he was making and just being a forum police man. He was telling you guys to report the offensive emblem on that website, that was making fun of that horrible shooting. I reported it and many others have to and
    that website has every right to post names of people if they want to. You can't be banned from xbox because another site is showing names, if that was the case we couldn't post anything about clan recruiting because it shows names.
  4. x Lil Adam x Win User

Do reports actually work when someone harasses you and your family through xbox?

Best you can do is block him and report him to xbox support. If he's doing things outside of xbox then it would be best to get the police involved.
  5. Dubstep Kittens Win User

Spread the word, this is unacceptable.

[quote user="CrAzYSiCbOy"]

[quote user=""]

Eek um as much as I support reporting idiots your page actually violates the xbox live ToU and CoC by naming and shaming which can be seen as slander and harassment which can get you and your console perma banned from xbox live.

-

So yah.

[/quote] You are really missing the point he was making and just being a forum police man. He was telling you guys to report the offensive emblem on that website, that was making fun of that horrible shooting. I reported it and many others have to and
    that website has every right to post names of people if they want to. You can't be banned from xbox because another site is showing names, if that was the case we couldn't post anything about clan recruiting because it shows names.

[/quote]

People have been console banned and perma account banned for posting videos on youtube revealing boosters. By this I mean popular youtubers who do commentaries revolving around finding boosters/cheaters. It is considered harassment and the XBL enforcement
    team can take action on someones account.
  6. Weekend Zombi Win User

Watchout Minecrafters

[quote user="MiLTWoN1"]

To be honest, I am quite offended and you are wrongly acussing me of something I have not done! This is slander! I want a mod to end this topic!! You are ruining my reputation because you are bitter that someone smashed up your world and needed someone to
    blame.

[/quote]

How can he be slandering you? He said some guy named WiLTMoN1 joined and destroyed his world.
Thema:

1. Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that... - Similar Threads - report someone police

2. Reporting someone to get them suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting someone to get them suspended.: Hello fellow gamers, Today I have recieved an email, that I have been suspended for 3 days. Im not able to message anyone, not even my friends. Nor create a party with them. So my plans to play...
  3. Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???: So, me and a random duo were playing heat seeker together in Rocket League, and after a while the game was normal, but after a while someone on the other team just started spamming, "What a save!"...
  4. Banned for asking people to report someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for asking people to report someone: I got banned for one of two reasons (Xbox isn't giving me a specific answer as to why). 1) I specifically asked players in a match to "report so and so for saying the n word" and it was assumed...
  5. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9
  6. Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main...: The proof that this kid steals peoples accounts {Mod removed] 331e5164-2af6-43f5-ab3f-1f152166f117
  7. Reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting someone: Hi there I have now reported the messages several times that this child sent but no Ban or suspension was issued I do not understand how he was not banned or suspended as the language he used was...
  8. What happens when I report someone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens when I report someone?: Yesterday I was playing online and without saying anything, someone was very verbally abusive due to how my character looked. They used very explicit language. I reported them for offensive...
  9. Reporting someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting someone: There's this person being extremely toxic and hiding slurs does the report even do anything if there hiding it 4507a771-afd8-4179-a6b8-0c92c06c8006
  10. Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!: I have had my xbox for 5 years now. About 3 years ago I was really into minecraft, and since it got boring alone I started to go on looking for group posts. I didn't realize how dangerous it was...