Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?

Discus and support Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed 499b13c0-7286-4e68-b86b-2c30facd44c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SteveLopez4, Apr 30, 2021.

1. SteveLopez4
    SteveLopez4 Guest

Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed

:)

SteveLopez4, Apr 30, 2021
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

new game

Did you purchase this digitally through the xbox? If so you can request a refund here :

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

For future reference, Games that require Xbox live will tell you in the overview, "REQUIRES XBOX LIVE GOLD, SOLD SEPARATELY."

Hope this helps!
  3. M4cex Win User

How can I get a refund from untouched Anthem -game?

Try this link below. There should be an green Icon that says Xbox Refund Request Solution. that is the automated process to request a refund for the game. If it's unavailable for that game using the link there is a manual request option that can take up
    to 72 hours for someone to respond regarding the refund request.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
    When I click the "request refund button it can't find the site (due to my region?) there's no other options for refunding in finnish language site except live gold subscription refund.
  4. AroArijan Win User

Wolfenstein Germam version

I understand that now.

I bought the games with live gold, but my subscription to live gold expires soon.

I have not played the games at all, am i eligible for refund?

I issued a refund request yesterday
  5. rawcell Win User

How do I play Sea of Thieves using only Windows 10 without using Xbox Live?

Hi!

Windows 10 games don't need to Xbox Live Gold to play online. Ont the other hand, Xbox Live Gold is needed to play online on Xbox.

However, you can't play with each other if you both use the same account, even one is on Windows 10, and the other on Xbox.

edit: Refunds can be requested by logging into https://www.xbox.com/refunds
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Transferring Gold?

Hey there, this is about the best you can do;

Q: Will I be able to cancel my Gold membership?

A: Yes. With the Xbox One and Xbox 360 updates now available, Xbox Live Gold members who have purchased a paid membership before 4 June 2014 and activated that membership before 30 June 2014, can cancel and receive a pro-rata refund of any unused remaining
    days between the date of cancellation and the date their paid Gold membership ends. Cancellation and pro-rata refund requests must be made by 31 August 2014 and require six to eight weeks for processing. Bonus or trial Gold memberships are not eligible for
    a refund. To request your pro-rata refund, please click
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../live-faq
Thema:

1. Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription? - Similar Threads - request refund live

2. request a refund for cyberpunk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    request a refund for cyberpunk: The website says full refund but when I go to the refund page cyberpunk is not there and if I go to billing it doesnt let me do anything. Where do I go then for my refund on digital edition of...
  3. How to cancel a refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to cancel a refund request: I recently purchased Apex coins for Apex Legends, but decided to refund almost immediately after. However, after some thinking, I decided that I would like to keep the items that I used the coins...
  4. Can I request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I request a refund: So I was playing on myxbox and all of a sudden my game closed and my xbox fan was getting way more intence. So I looked in my email and saw a new sign in. I read it, changed my password and...
  5. refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund request: why is my xbox refund request taking so long ive been waiting for 4 days and half.......Help efb53811-e3ad-4a42-8460-7cf09e207174
  6. Refund Request was Denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request was Denied: I was hoping to refund my game Conan Exiles (within 14 days of purchase) because on my end it was highly unplayable and I was extremely unsatisfied. I also bought a DLC for the game when I first...
  7. how to request refund of the Live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to request refund of the Live gold?: I bought using a gift card but now I want a refund 31de99bb-b233-493e-b730-d75e8b39be9a
  8. How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?: I have Xbox Live Gold pass. Yesterday I claimed a game which is provided by Live Gold, but instead it was charged from my credit card. Looked into my billing history from account.microsoft.com,...
  9. request refund of Xbox Live purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    request refund of Xbox Live purchases: Hello, How can I receive a refund of my purchase of Xbox Live Membership? It states at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/live-faq?icid=furl_livefaq "Q: Will I be...
  10. Xbox Live Refund Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refund Request: [Mod removed] Back in November 2014, I purchased a 1-month subscription on Xbox Live, to be able to play online in Halo 4. I purchased this subscription with my Paypal account on my Xbox console;...