Can I request a refund

Discus and support Can I request a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was playing on myxbox and all of a sudden my game closed and my xbox fan was getting way more intence. So I looked in my email and saw a new sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrainTrackYT, Apr 23, 2021.

1. TrainTrackYT
    TrainTrackYT Guest

Can I request a refund

So I was playing on myxbox and all of a sudden my game closed and my xbox fan was getting way more intence. So I looked in my email and saw a new sign in. I read it, changed my password and refreshed my email and there was an order number for $20 of robux when I couldnt even open anything because supposidly another app was running when I wasnt running anything at the time. So I found out that the log in was from Arizona when im in Massachusetts. Is there any way to refund that purchase that I didnt make?

:)

TrainTrackYT, Apr 23, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can I request a refund

Request a call back specially under I don't recognize a charge

And open an unauthorized access case

This will lock your account till it is secured and they will ask you to secure it with new info
  3. ReakerKingdom96 Win User

Reimbursement after purchasing the game.

Umm... Ambassador RandyAU93 I believe you are wrong. This info is post on www.support.xbox.com under games > purchasing tab. Hopefully this helps Emil Maciejewski.

"

Can I get a refund for a digital game?

You can request a refund by going to the
    Request an Xbox refund webform
    . We will review your request and let you know if you’re eligible for a refund.

"

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-refund
  4. MisterRatBoy Win User

ask for a reimbursement

you can request a refund here:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-refund
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

You can request a refund for the game through Microsoft refund request form.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Refund

Hello!

You can go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and see if there's an option to request a refund for it.

If not you can submit a refund request via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-refund
Thema:

Can I request a refund

1. Can I request a refund - Similar Threads - request refund

2. Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?: Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed 499b13c0-7286-4e68-b86b-2c30facd44c2
  3. How to cancel a refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to cancel a refund request: I recently purchased Apex coins for Apex Legends, but decided to refund almost immediately after. However, after some thinking, I decided that I would like to keep the items that I used the coins...
  4. refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund request: why is my xbox refund request taking so long ive been waiting for 4 days and half.......Help efb53811-e3ad-4a42-8460-7cf09e207174
  5. Refund Request was Denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request was Denied: I was hoping to refund my game Conan Exiles (within 14 days of purchase) because on my end it was highly unplayable and I was extremely unsatisfied. I also bought a DLC for the game when I first...
  6. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: My refund request for minecraft was denied, they said i have reached the maximum amount of refunds allowed for this year. I dont see how that can be possible as i have only refunded a couple other...
  7. Fraud issues but no option for fraud when requesting a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraud issues but no option for fraud when requesting a refund: Why is it that Xbox Live only gives you four options on who ordered something and none of them is “unknown” user. There are four options like Xbox Live is pretending that fraud doesnt exist on its...
  8. I submitted a refund request and it was denied for something impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I submitted a refund request and it was denied for something impossible: My refund request was denied because I "ran out of refunds for this year" even though I have never once refunded a single item on this account. They straight up lied just to not give my money back...
  9. Double charge refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charge refund request denied: A month ago, I bought Minecraft for my daughter online. My bank account was charged twice. 2 days after the purchase I sent the first Refund request via Xbox.com It was denied. No explanation....
  10. I need help with a refund request.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with a refund request.: I was wondering if there's a way i can request a refund without going thru my oder history and instead simply send a email or something other than going to my order history//order details//...