Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?

Discus and support Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive had pocket edition for a while, i had spent a bit of money on it. Recently my friend got me minecraft W10 edition and i wasnt able to restore my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ericta901, Apr 11, 2019.

1. ericta901
    ericta901 Guest

Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?

Ive had pocket edition for a while, i had spent a bit of money on it. Recently my friend got me minecraft W10 edition and i wasnt able to restore my purchases. So i want to know if i can restore my purchases as they were both on my microsoft account. Though
    when i had bought the items on PE i had used my itunes credit but was on my microsoft account when i bought it on PE

:)

ericta901, Apr 11, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

With your Xbox Live player profile, each purchase you make is tied to your account. You can play with friends and show off your maps and skins on any
    Pocket Edition or Windows 10 device if they also have an Xbox Live account.
    Minecraft Marketplace is available on any Windows 10 or
    Pocket Edition device.

All Minecraft purchases are final. For support contact the Store support for the device that made the purchase.

3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can not restore my purchased minecraft! after formatting windows 10

Where have you purchased the game from?
  5. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  6. KileKiler Win User

Online safety settings

I need you to change my minecraft pe so then i can join to other ppl or friends
Thema:

1. Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - restore purchases Minecraft

2. I can not restore my purchased minecraft! after formatting windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not restore my purchased minecraft! after formatting windows 10: I formatted the pc and when I installed the game I simply can not do it but a game that worked for a good one for 1 year, now I can not go back to Windows 10, and my money went away without even...
  3. backwards comp purchase restore

in XBoX Rewards
    backwards comp purchase restore: hi, i just started playing COD ghosts on XB one and want to know how to re download purchased content? thanks in advance 5e52e172-7b58-4fb0-9c98-ff629538b89d
  4. Restore purchases in Minecraft PE after switching devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore purchases in Minecraft PE after switching devices: How can I restore purchases made on my Minecraft PE account? I just got a new iPad and the purchases made are missing. Thanks! f2625f0e-c597-4dbc-963d-c16eda94539d
  5. Runaround from Mojang Support on Restoring Store Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Runaround from Mojang Support on Restoring Store Purchases: Ugh. Someone please help!! AUG 29, 2017 | 01:16PM CEST Patrik S. replied: Hi Chad, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the Minecraft Marketplace. If you have made a...
  6. restore previous purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    restore previous purchase: Hi, I've bought Reckless Racing ultime in 2013 and alos bought Gymkana DLC. Now im in win 10 I can install the game but it seems I've to bought the DLC Gymkana again ? I can't find any "restore"...
  7. Restoring purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring purchases?: Is it just me, or is the ability to restore purchases on the Xbox ONE terrible? I can't remember everything I downloaded and for promos that were from gamestop and not available in the store, I...
  8. Is there anyway of restoring a purchase, like refunding it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway of restoring a purchase, like refunding it?: I really want to get back a purchase, it was a mistake buying it. pls help cf79d2ef-cb8d-4cab-8961-16a302d98f29
  9. Restore a game purchased on LIVE - XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restore a game purchased on LIVE - XBOX 360: I've just removed a game purchased on LIVE and downloaded to a flash drive. I have a backup of my game and I toogle it between flash drive and pc many times but I still had the game in my live...
  10. Several factory restores after accessory purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Several factory restores after accessory purchases: Has anyone else had to do several factory restores just to get new accessories to work properly? My newest accessory purchase was a media remote that only controls my volume from 6 inches from the...