Can I return a digital Xbox gift card?

Discus and support Can I return a digital Xbox gift card? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a $10 digital code 7 days ago (16 December 2018) and it has not been redeemed. I just want a $15 card instead and would like to know if i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MackenzieMacCoy, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Can I return a digital Xbox gift card?

I bought a $10 digital code 7 days ago (16 December 2018) and it has not been redeemed. I just want a $15 card instead and would like to know if i can refund it

:)

MackenzieMacCoy, Dec 31, 2018
  2. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

32 digits redeem code xbox 360 help!

Return it to the retailer, Xbox LIVE gift cards are only 25 digits long.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, why not just purchase a $5 code, less hassle.

As for refunding you would have a hard time as pretty much every store will not refund digital codes.
  4. denis97g Win User

I don't think it's possible.
  5. Cr4ck Sh0t23 Win User

Returning a digital gift game.

I sent a refund request for said games. I got an email back within 2 days and was was credited for those games.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Returning a digital gift game.

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed and the refund was provided! We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums
    for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Can I return a digital Xbox gift card? - Similar Threads - return digital gift

2. Xbox Digital Return Policy Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Return Policy Discussion: With Microsoft releasing the Xbox One S Digital Version (no disc drive) I got me to thinking about how the current return policy really isn't ideal for our gaming future. Whether you like it or...
  3. Returning a digital gift game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning a digital gift game.: I had bought 2 games on the xbox live store and gave them as a gift to one of my friends on Christmas day. He did not attempt to use these codes until yesterday. Apparently since I live in the US...
  4. Returning Digital Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Returning Digital Games: hello! Recently, my Fallout 76 game that I purchased about 3 months ago and up until now, it had been great. But now, the game runs too slow for me to enjoy it and it is not possible for me to get...
  5. Returns on digital content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Returns on digital content: I see no option to return games i have not approved of. 4530d5ff-560e-48c7-a6b0-5935e167b609
  6. The return of the digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The return of the digital game: Hello, today I wanted to assign the game Lego Star Wars to my account, available in the Xbox Live offer, I bought this game by mistake. I have an active subscription. I did not play the game. Is...
  7. Installation Stopped for Digital Copy of Batman: Return to Arkham

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped for Digital Copy of Batman: Return to Arkham: Hi all, First I would like to apologize for posting this under Batman: Arkham Origins. Actually, I am having an issue with Batman: Return to Arkham, but it was not showing at the dropdown menu. I...
  8. Digital game return

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game return: is it even possible for one to trade in, return or get back money for digital games 1e3b8e99-0e4d-4b71-9c0e-0e13ccec9f46
  9. Digital Returns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Returns: I recently purchased a digital game from the Microsoft Store (Windows 10) for my PC, and when I attempted to open the game, I got a "fatal error" message saying my graphics card did not meet...
  10. Xbox game digital resale value/return option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game digital resale value/return option: So in todays day and age we have digital downloaded games more than ever before and I don't know about you but I mainly buy all my games digitally now. I have 150+ games at least digitally...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. return a gift on xbox