Can I return or exchange my accidental purchase of an xbox game pass for 1 month of xbox live

Discus and support Can I return or exchange my accidental purchase of an xbox game pass for 1 month of xbox live in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, I meant to purchase 1 month of xbox live today so that I could play on my 360 with my younger brother; unfortunately i didn't realize that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Discip1eOC, May 15, 2018.

1. Discip1eOC
    Discip1eOC Guest

Can I return or exchange my accidental purchase of an xbox game pass for 1 month of xbox live

Hello,

I meant to purchase 1 month of xbox live today so that I could play on my 360 with my younger brother; unfortunately i didn't realize that I had redeemed a 1 month game pass instead of a month of live. Is there anyway I can swap it out for a month of live.
    I don't need/cant really use the gamepass so it would've been a total waste in time and points for me. I have the order confirmation and all other numbers availible.

Thanks,

Tyler

:)

Discip1eOC, May 15, 2018
  2. Codes replacement request

Can I exchange a 1 month Xbox live gold suscription reward for a 1 month of Xbox game pass suscription instead

STAINED SCARS, May 15, 2018
  3. PitGypsy
    PitGypsy Guest
    Exchanging XBox Game Pass for 1 month XBox Gold live

I redeemed some of my Microsoft Reward Points for the XBox Game Pass when I wanted to redeem the points for the 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership. I made a mistake in ordering. I would like to exchange the XBox Game Pass for a 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership.

Thank you

PitGypsy, May 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to contact support and speak to billing to see if they can cancel the original purchase. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, May 15, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Discip1eOC,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. We cannot adjust subscriptions or purchases. You may wish to reach out to Xbox support at (Contact Us | Xbox Support).

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Discip1eOC,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. We cannot adjust subscriptions or purchases. You may wish to reach out to Xbox support at (http://support.xbox.com/contact-us).
  7. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support and speak to billing to see if they can cancel the original purchase. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live stole my membership and never refunded!

I purchased 1 year xbox live months ago and accidentally bought the game pass and quickly cancelled it and it stole my xbox gold membership to which i still had several months left and it never refunded any money and was forced to re-purchase xbox
    live, this is shady business practice! Where is my money?!
    Unfortunatwly you didnt read the terms and conditions

You got a free upgrade to XGU

IN Doing so its a one time move and not downgradable.

Canceling it only returns the upgrade price assuming you did the 1 dollar upgrade for 1month you would only receive 1 dollar

Yes this is stated in the terms

What you shouldve done was turn OFF autorenewal and let it expire
  9. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  10. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate

Hiya!

I can understand your frustration in this matter. The Game Pass Ultimate offers constantly change so keep watching. Normally they offer a $14.99 a month charge for the subscription with times the first month could be $1.00 for the first month. If you
    have XBOX Live Gold, the exchange rates change as well. When I recently converted mine a month ago, I paid $1.00 for the first month and got a 1 to 1 exchange rate for my remaining XBOX Live Gold. Since I had 2 years left of XBOX Live Gold left that was prepaid,
    I was concerned about a 3 to 1 conversion. But diligence paid off and took advantage of the offer that I got. Just make sure you read the fine print before accepting any offer!

Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

1. Can I return or exchange my accidental purchase of an xbox game pass for 1 month of xbox live - Similar Threads - return exchange accidental

2. Xbox warranty return problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty return problems: I am getting a controller repaired and I was told to send it to them with a shipping label but I have not got the shipping label yet. 69851a49-65f5-4079-8870-fb6856157571
  3. My Xbox Returned from Warranty with just the Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Returned from Warranty with just the Console: So, I sent my xbox in for repairs under warranty. I sent a box filled with my Xbox One X, the power cord, the HDMI, and an Xbox One controller. Upon return, all that was shipped back to me was my...
  4. Game freezes then returns to homepage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes then returns to homepage: Hi, keep on of having recuring issue. Xbox one x keeps freezing on game them returns to hompage. The time frame can range from few minutes to few hours of play, but most of the time within half an...
  5. Xbox resolution won’t return to 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resolution won’t return to 4k: So heres the deal, i bought my girlfriend a projector for her birthday a few days ago, we plugged the xbox into it as it said it supported 1080p quality. It looked fine for a few minutes but all...
  6. xbox controller return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller return: hi does anyone know the procedure for returning a faulty xbox controller purchased online from microsoft? i can login into my account and view the order but there are no options to return it....
  7. returning a broke xbox one controller bought 60 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    returning a broke xbox one controller bought 60 days ago: I bought a xbox one controller at Walmart Feb 29 2020. I was told I would have to get a refund from Microsoft. I still have the receipt. How do I return it or get a replacement...
  8. Manufacturing Defect (RETURNS or EXCHANGE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Manufacturing Defect (RETURNS or EXCHANGE): Hi all, I pre ordered a Xbox Controller and it came with manufacturing defect how do i return or exchange? I tried to contact microsoft and they cant solve it. It Feels like a Scam. Please...
  9. Need to return/exchange my Xbox one... Will I have to re-buy downloaded games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to return/exchange my Xbox one... Will I have to re-buy downloaded games?: hello, title pretty much says it all. Bought my Xbox on Sunday. Thought it shouldn't be so loud, (sounds like loud tv static when using an app or playing a game... Its as loud or louder than...
  10. Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!: I sent my broken xbox one back in the box i got my exchange xbox one in, followed all instructions and put the return ship label on the box and sent it back straight away. That was just over a...