Can I share my gold live membership with my xbox360/xbox one

Discus and support Can I share my gold live membership with my xbox360/xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have both xbox 360 and xbox one.... my son activated his golf live membership on the xbox one.. and he has all the features..... my other son plays... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZoomZoom8, Apr 6, 2021.

1. ZoomZoom8
    ZoomZoom8 Guest

I have both xbox 360 and xbox one.... my son activated his golf live membership on the xbox one.. and he has all the features..... my other son plays xbox 360.. we sign on with the name log in... and when he tries to get online andb play transformers war for cybertron and fall of cybertron. .. a message pops up and says "transformers FOC" servers unavailable try again later.... this happened 2 days in a row now... what do I need to do to have this boy play online? I need help

:)

ZoomZoom8, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. red1097 Win User

Gold Membership

Excuse me, can anyone help me?

I just want to stop sharing my xbox live gold membership with other profiles in my xbox one.

Past days I saw the option for stop sharing gold but I cant find it again.

Anyone knows how to?
  4. TwoSuperset732 Win User

Xbox Live funcionality does not work

"If you are playing on an Xbox One console then one person can share the Gold membership" -- how do you share the membership? I (as an adult) purchased the membership, but my two kids (with their child accounts) still cannot seem to access it. I went
    into the xbox.com/Live/Accounts to enable permissions, but it's still not working - what did I possibly miss?
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Live Gold Family Pack

6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Sharing Xbox Live account on the Xbox One console

Thema:

1. Can I share my gold live membership with my xbox360/xbox one - Similar Threads - share gold live

2. Home xbox is not sharing xbox live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox is not sharing xbox live gold.: So I tried to put my Friends account on home xbox in my account, when I put the account on home xbox it says its good but when i try to play games with him, it says i dont have gold, can someone...
  3. Family sharing Xbox Live Gold Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing Xbox Live Gold Ultimate: Just got an Xbox Series X yesterday (somehow) and have an Xbox One X still. I set up the Series X and made it the home console. My kids’ accounts are added to both consoles. The problem - my son...
  4. XBOX ONE SETUP for TWO XBOX Ones - to share Xbox Live Gold Account and 5 Profiles to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE SETUP for TWO XBOX Ones - to share Xbox Live Gold Account and 5 Profiles to play...: I recently bought another Xbox One. The first one is in our Family room (Family Room Xbox) and had Profiles for me, J, A and wife. The second one was installed in our office (Office xbox). I had...
  5. Xbox Gold Live sharing....want to use different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold Live sharing....want to use different profile: I think I made a mistake by using the same gamer tag for Xbox Live Gold and playing games. My son grew up and got his own xbox and one digital game (minecraft), we play together, share the xbox...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Sharing Requiring Sign-in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing Requiring Sign-in: Hello, everyone. Thank you in advance for your help. I have been sharing Xbox Live Gold with one other Xbox (two Xbox's total) for several years and it's always worked without a hitch. This...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing: Hello, I have a Xbox with my account having Xbox live Gold. My brother just received an Xbox for Christmas and I'm trying to share my gold with him, despite signing in on his Xbox and making that...
  8. Xbox Live Gold sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold sharing: Both myself and my son have xbox one consoles and both have separate xbox live gold subscriptions, separate gamertags etc etc. Do we need to continue to pay for 2 subscriptions in the same...
  9. Sharing xbox live gold isnt working?

in XboX Insiders
    Sharing xbox live gold isnt working?: So me and my friend are trying to gameshare on xbox one. I got onto his account and made it my home consol on my xbox and visw versa. He still doesnt have acess to any of my subscriptions like...
  10. Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold: I recently bought Forza Horizons 4 Ultimate in the sale, expecting it to be shared with my two sons for them to play. However, it doesn't show up as being owned by my elder son in his XBox App or...